About this listing
Great apartment with loads of characters in the centre of Dublin.
And if you want to be 15 minutes walk from Temple Bar, Dublin's main social scene or Dublin historical attractions, my apartment is your place !
This listing is for my entire apartment (smoke free) accommodating a maximum of three guests.
It consists of one cosy double bedroom, bathroom, a kitchen, and a large comfortably furnished living room.
The apartment is right in the centre of town, so no need a transportation.
Its size is 40sqm & located on ground floor, on a busy street in downtown Dublin.
Only 5 minutes walk from the Luas (tram) Red line which is a direct link to the National Convention Centre but the apartment is within very easy walking distance of it's principal 'boulevard' O'Connell Street and the cool social/bar/restaurant quarter - Temple Bar.
There are many tourist attractions such as Jameson Distillery and National Museum, Collins Barracks along with the famous Cobblestone Bar, renowned for irish music and a good pint of Guinness, right at your doorstep! Just across Dublin's river, the Liffey, is St. James' Gate - home of Guinness since 1759!
You will find in the apartment :
- 1 double bed (140 x 200 )
- bed linen provided
- wardrobe with hangers , iron, iron table & hoover
- Use of power shower,
- 1 set of towels per person ( 1 small , 1 big )
- there are no electrical socket inside the bathroom to obviously avoid any hazard, however there are plenty around the apartment.
- Washing machine (no dryer)
- Cutleries / plates / glasses / pan - if you intend to play Masterchef during your stay, then you need to look somewhere else. You'll find an electric hob for cooking. No oven / no microwave.
- 1 new sofa bed ( Bedlinen also provided for 3rd guest)
- TV : the 7 local channels
- Wi-fi internet available at EXTRA cost - please request at time of booking
In summary, if you want to be 15 minutes walk from Temple Bar, Dublin's main social scene or Dublin historical attractions, my apartment is your place !
WIFI : guests will have to request it at the time of booking. It's 25euros for 7.5GB. Please no complain afterwards, as you made aware of it.
Interaction with Guests
We will welcome you to the apartment .
Corner shop , dry cleaner just across the apartment.
To get from and to the flat, you can take the Aircoach bus ( blue bus) on O'connell street @ 7 euros / single ticket / person.
During your stay :
- The Tram is 5 minutes away from the apartment.
- Taxis are everywhere in Dublin.
So you won't have to worry about get around the town.
Other Things to Note
- Arrivals passed 9pm : 20 euros extra will be added to your invoice
- Water : Water is heated in the morning automatically. In Ireland, we don't heat it all day long - so please bear in mind when having long showers !! :)
- Parking : There is an undercover car space around the corner named Q-park. Their fees are :
Day Rate (8am to 7pm) Per Hour €3.40
Evening Rate (5pm to 10am) : €6.00
Overnight Rate (7pm to 8am) Per Hour € 2.00 / Max Charge € 8.00
Maximum charge for 24hrs is €25.00.
Sundays : on street parking is free
- No smoking in the apartment : This apartment is smoke free, therefore any smell of smoke in the apartment will resolve in your deposit to be taken
- No loud music after 10pm.
- For long stay, please drop your bin in the waste bin located on the underground floor
I'm Diane a busy professional with a passion for interior design so you'll see at my apartment a small sample of my work.
As I recently moved abroad, and i have an agent that manage my apartment for guests like you. We will take care of your booking, and they will be happy to answer all of your questions and will make sure you'll be treated as a king or queen during your stay.
We will make sure to make you feel like home ! see you soon !