About this listing
Great apartment with loads of characters in the centre of Dublin.
Don't look anywhere else if you wanna feel at home.
This listing is for my entire apartment (smoke free) accommodating a maximum of three guests.
It consists of one cosy double bedroom, bathroom, a kitchen, and a large comfortably furnished living room.
The apartment is right in the centre of town, so no need a transportation.
Its size is 40sqm & located on ground floor, on a busy street in downtown Dublin.
Only 5 minutes walk from the Luas (tram) Red line which is a direct link to the National Convention Centre but the apartment is within very easy walking distance of it's principal 'boulevard' O'Connell Street and the cool social/bar/restaurant quarter - Temple Bar.
There are many tourist attractions such as Jameson Distillery and National Museum, Collins Barracks along with the famous Cobblestone Bar, renowned for irish music and a good pint of Guinness, right at your doorstep! Just across Dublin's river, the Liffey, is St. James' Gate - home of Guinness since 1759!
You will find in the apartment :
- 1 double bed (140 x 200 )
- bed linen provided
- wardrobe with hangers , iron, iron table & hoover
- Use of power shower,
- 1 set of towels per person ( 1 small , 1 big )
- there are no electrical socket inside the bathroom to obviously avoid any hazard, however there are plenty around the apartment.
- Washing machine (no dryer)
- Cutleries / plates / glasses / pan - if you intend to play Masterchef during your stay, then you need to look somewhere else. You'll find an electric hob for cooking. No oven / no microwave
- 1 new sofa bed
- TV : only the 7 local channels
- Wi-fi internet available at EXTRA cost - please request at time of booking
Extras to be aware :
- Arrivals passed 9pm : 20 euros extra
- Internet 7.5mb : 20 euros extra
Secured covered parking nearby for a small daily fee. On Sundays, street parking is free. See for more details "Other Things to Note" section.
In summary, if you want to be 15 minutes walk from Temple Bar, Dublin's main social scene or Dublin historical attractions, my apartment is your place !
Interaction with Guests
We will welcome you to the apartment and share some great tips about the town.
Corner shop , dry cleaner just across the apartment.
Taxis are everywhere in Dublin, so you won't have to worry about get around the town.
Other Things to Note
- Cleaning fees paid with Airbnb includes ONLY the changing of the bed linen & towels. As it my personal apartment, i would be grateful you return it the way i would do if i was visiting you - ie : the way you found it. Your bins in the bin allocated. Items put back in their original place (pillows, duvet etc ...)
- Internet : Wifi is available in the apartment, however you need to request it at time of booking. Its 20euros (for 7.5GB) will be added to you overall bill.
- Water : Water is heated in the morning automatically. In Ireland, we don't heat it all day long - so please bear in mind when having long showers !! :)
- Parking : There is an undercover car space around the corner. Fees are :
Day Rate (8am to 7pm) Per Hour €3.40
Evening Rate (5pm to 10am) : €6.00
Overnight Rate (7pm to 8am) Per Hour € 2.00 / Max Charge € 8.00
Maximum charge for 24hrs is €25.00.
- No smoking in the apartment : This apartment is smoke free, therefore any smell of smoke in the apartment will resolve in your deposit to be taken
- No loud music after 10pm.
- No outside shoes allowed in.