About this listing
Very well balanced: central location, vicinity of the supermarket, sea-resorts and other touristic facilities. Also the quiet ambiance and the eclectic style will make your stay unforgettable.
Two bed-room eclectic apartment resides on the 3rd floor of the old building in the very Center of Odessa. The building was built by the famous Russian architect Fedor Troupiansky in 1905 and is located in the heart of historical District (close to the all museums and sea resorts of the City).
The first bed room (sup.: 17 sq. meters) has one big unfolded sofa, working desk, wardrobe with the mirror and is equipped with an air-conditioning system.
The second bed room (sup.: 14 sq. meters) with the balcony has a king-size real bed and the ward-robe.
Fully equipped kitchen has big two-compartment fridge, gas stove, microwave oven, toaster and a fresh-water automatic purifier.
Bathroom is rather small (like the one in the airplane), can be not convenient for the older people or tall people, but it's stylish. Hot water is supplied 24 h/day.
The apartment is equipped with an automatic washing machine, ADSL fast Internet connection + WiFi access point.
There's also Satellite TV installed, tuned to European satellites, offering more than 500 tv Channels.
Towels & bed linen are offered.
Autonomous separate gas heaters (for general heating and hot
The windows of the first and second rooms are all getting to the South so there is plenty of sunshine throughout the day. The kitchen window is getting to the North (silent and tiny yard), so this part of the apartment is always shady and fresh air is always in abundance.
Parking is very close to the building. Supermarket, multiple grocery stores and cafes are nearby. Sea air, safe and joyful ambiance will make your journey easy and comfortable.
24 hours Customer's support (in case of any urgent problem) is offered free
1) Guests are asked not to smoke inside, but, still it may be possible to smoke on a balcony, or outside: smoking is allowed near the entrance to the building.
2) Silence hours are from 20:00 till 10:00 each day.
3) Please leave the bathroom door open for a while after you took shower
4) Please dry the floor of the bathroom after the shower
5) Please always close all the windows when you're leaving home for a while: the winds and rains may be very strong
6) Please immediately inform the host of any damages to the apartment