Beautiful Townhouse located blocks to Washington Park (Wash Park) quick and easy access to downtown.
Easy walk to Light Rail, Whole foods and park. Amazing property with great deck with Mtn views. Attached Garage, interior is spectacular. Great place to get away in Denver and enjoy the park and the city.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- You get the ENTIRE house to yourself including 3 Bedrooms + additional loft room opening up to great deck with Mountain Views.
- The Master has King Bed
- The two additional bedrooms have full beds.
- Additional Loft room with office desk and pull out futon for extra bed.
- 2.5 Bathroom
- Full amazing Kitchen with utensils, dishes, glasses, pot and pans – All Bosch high end appliances
- Perfect location park access to city or working in the city either downtown or DTC with immediate access to light rail or interstate.
- Free WIFI and Cable TV
- Towels and linens included
- Multilevel Air Conditioned and heated.
- Smoke alarm and C02 detectors throughout
- Sprinkler system throughout property
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:
- Its Wash Park – just look up wash park and Denver and you will get lot of information for this location.
- It is a premier location for the city, with great access to Denver’s most highly rated park, easy access to downtown and Cherry Creek.
- Restaurants, bars and other stores very close, but not close enough to affect noise or any level of inconvenience or crime.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:
- Light Rail is 3 blocks away and run’s directly downtown in less than 15 mins or to DTC in less than 15 mins.
- Walk (or run around) fabulous Wash Park – only blocks away
- Easy to get to the house from the airport, easy to locate.
- There is an attached 1.5 Car Garage in the bottom of the house, for 1 car. Additional parking is easy to find and free on the street.
- Very close to other great destinations, like Platt park, Sushi Den and other great restaurants, bars and stores.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
- Check Out time is 11:00 am
- Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
THINGS TO NOTE
- I can assure that the house will be clean and all needed information available when you arrive.
- Only those who will be respectful to neighbors and considerate to the space please. No "party" types.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON PREMISES, INCLUDING DECK AND GARAGE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON PREMISES, INCLUDING DECK AND GARAGE, NO EXCEPTIONS! ANY VIOLATION OF THIS WILL BE REPORTED DIRECTLY TO (website hidden)
This is a close community please be respectful of neighbors.
Please leave kitchen and bathrooms, bedrooms clean and as you found them
Respect the neighbors
Be respectful to the floors in the property
CHECK-IN IS AT 3:00 P.M. You may come anytime after that that just please be sure to let me know so that I can schedule a time to meet you.
CHECK OUT IS AT 11:00 A.M. (Late Check-out is not available). Please book an additional day (in advance) if you need to stay additional time.
The guest registered with Airbnb must be present at check-in.
You are responsible for reporting any changes in additional guests, even if it is for 1 night. You will be expected to pay additional fees to Airbnb for any change. It is not okay to ask additional guests to stay without notifying the homeowner.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY OTHER THAN WHAT ARE BOOKED THROUGH AIRBNB!!!
You are responsible for leaving the home in the same condition you found it in.
You are responsible for all other guests and visitors complying with the house rules.
You are responsible for any damages/theft caused by other accompanying guests and visitors.
No Parties no exceptions.
Use of the firepit by guests is not allowed.
Trash cans are located along the side of the community, please use the grey bins not the green ones.
All lights must be turned off before you leave, except the porch light “in the evening”.
Porch lights must be tuned off during daylight.
All windows & doors must be closed and locked when you leave the property.
All/any violations of the rules will be reported to Airbnb big or small.
Please understand that this is NOT a hotel. Please treat this home in the same manner as you would hope a guest would treat your home.
Nicholas was a great hose, he made me and my friends feel welcomed at his house.
The house is beautiful and spacious, very comfortable beds! awesome kitchen as well.
The neighborhood is very nice and quiet. We had a rental truck and did not fit in the garage but parking outside was not an issue we found parking close by without any issue.
Overall it was a great place to stay at Nicholas's home!
Everything worked out perfectly for our stay. Beds were super comfortable as well as the living area. Everything was very easy to find and access. Would highly recommend!
We had a great experience in the house! The house is modern, bright, clean, and spacious. It is well equipped and well stocked with basic supplies. It is in a great neighborhood, with the grocery store nearby, and easy access to the highway. I would definitely stay here again or recommend to friends.
Great location with Whole Foods just a couple of blocks away. Upper deck offers great view of the mountains.
My host had the townhome cleaned and everything was orderly. The space was ample and as described. We loved the neighborhood. My host was not very communicative, however. I tried to get some information from him a month prior to rental day and I received no response. I had to reach out to him to find out how to enter the townhome, timing about access, etc. This was frustrating for me & my family. There ere several things that were not working - under cabinet lights in kitchen and we were cooking Thanksgiving dinner there, water/ice on the outside of the refrigerator. The bath towels smelled like there had been people smoking so we washed them before we used them. I received no instructions about anything in the townhome or regarding the complex/property. Once in the townhome, my host did answer my questions in a timely manner.
Our host communicated with us via text and email; we did not meet in person. The townhouse was beautiful, as described, and was easy to live in. We didn't spend a lot of time there, because we had family activities in town, but the neighborhood was nice and things were easy to get to. Overall, we were very pleased with our experience.
Six adults stayed for the weekend and we were all very happy with the space. Nick was helpful in addressing a minor wifi issue very quickly. The condo is in a great location, very close to a whole foods, and the unit had everything you need! We would definitely stay again/recommend the condo to others!