Beautiful Townhouse located blocks to Washington Park (Wash Park) quick and easy access to downtown.
Easy walk to Light Rail, Whole foods and park. Amazing property with great deck with Mtn views. Attached Garage, interior is spectacular. Great place to get away in Denver and enjoy the park and the city.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- You get the ENTIRE house to yourself including 3 Bedrooms + additional loft room opening up to great deck with Mountain Views.
- The Master has King Bed
- The two additional bedrooms have full beds.
- Additional Loft room with office desk and pull out futon for extra bed.
- 2.5 Bathroom
- Full amazing Kitchen with utensils, dishes, glasses, pot and pans – All Bosch high end appliances
- Perfect location park access to city or working in the city either downtown or DTC with immediate access to light rail or interstate.
- Free WIFI and Cable TV
- Towels and linens included
- Multilevel Air Conditioned and heated.
- Smoke alarm and C02 detectors throughout
- Sprinkler system throughout property
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:
- Its Wash Park – just look up wash park and Denver and you will get lot of information for this location.
- It is a premier location for the city, with great access to Denver’s most highly rated park, easy access to downtown and Cherry Creek.
- Restaurants, bars and other stores very close, but not close enough to affect noise or any level of inconvenience or crime.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:
- Light Rail is 3 blocks away and run’s directly downtown in less than 15 mins or to DTC in less than 15 mins.
- Walk (or run around) fabulous Wash Park – only blocks away
- Easy to get to the house from the airport, easy to locate.
- There is an attached 1.5 Car Garage in the bottom of the house, for 1 car. Additional parking is easy to find and free on the street.
- Very close to other great destinations, like Platt park, Sushi Den and other great restaurants, bars and stores.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
- Check Out time is 11:00 am
- Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
THINGS TO NOTE
- I can assure that the house will be clean and all needed information available when you arrive.
- Only those who will be respectful to neighbors and considerate to the space please. No "party" types.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON PREMISES, INCLUDING DECK AND GARAGE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1525 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4100 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Washington Park West|
Great place--exactly what Nick advertised. The house was clean and accommodated my family and me well. I enjoyed the well-outfitted kitchen. Beautiful views from the terrace. Nice places within walking distance too.
We had a wonderful experience and Nick was wonderfully accommodating to work with. Thank you!
The townhouse was everything we expected. The house was clean, comfortable and functional. Great for families or groups getting together. We especially enjoyed relaxing on the porch during the unseasonably warm January!
Nick was a great host. His home is beautiful and the location could not have been better for us. The beds were comfortable, and the kitchen was very functional and well-equipped. We caught a breathtaking sunset from the roof deck one night. The heat broke during our stay, which could've been disastrous given the freezing temperatures, but Nick was right on top of it and a repairman arrived at the unit within an hour, and it was fixed before the end of that day.
Nick was a great host to us and his condo was lovely and very clean. Awesome neighborhood.
This is a wonderful place to stay in Denver, especially for larger groups. The neighborhood is great and right near Washington Park and a Whole Foods. The home is well laid out and the kitchen is great for cooking. We had an excellent stay over Christmas.
A great location, it worked well for our needs Thanksgiving week - easy access to the Mile High Turkey Trot and the Wash Park/Pearl St. neighborhoods! The upper floor deck was fantastic! Nick responded promptly to our phone calls, and was a great help with our questions.
The location was great; the place itself was lovely and immaculate. It felt very spacious and airy, and was within walking distance of Whole Foods, bars, restaurants, the park. Couldn't have been more pleased.
the set up of the rooms and the kitchen , bathroom are great. the furniture is a little worn, but comfortable. There were some light bulbs out, we called him and he came over and fixed it all. He is very easy to get a hold of and to work with . The location is great, with whole foods 3 blocks away and wash park 3 blocks away.The deck was great, and warm in November- we enjoyed it up on the roof!This place fit our needs perfectly.thanks
The Wash Park townhouse was exactly as pictured. It is close to beautiful Wash Park, Denver Botanical Gardens, local neighborhood bars, and small retail shops. Additional parking on the street was never a problem and the light rail is just down a few blocks.
We contacted the owner to confirm check-in and later to inquire about internet access and Nick was prompt in taking care of what we needed.