About this listing
New apartment, furniture and TV. FREE parking & WiFi. Located on Hollywood blvd - Walk of Fame. Under 5 min walk to all the entertainment, night life, shopping, Kodak theater, Chinese theater, Bowl. Super close to Universal Studios and Disneyland.
Welcome to our new modern apartment located in the center of Hollywood, Sunset Strip and West Hollywood. City lights outside the window, cozy and quiet apartment at your disposal. Walk of fame right outside the door. Stainless steel appliances and top of the line interior design will ensure whatever you planned is going to happen.
• Smart TV
• FREE PARKING
• FREE WiFi
• Queen Size Bed
• Cotton towels and sheets
• Washer and Dryer in the unit
• Full Kitchen
• Full Size Refrigerator
• Central AC and Heat
• High Ceilings
• Walk In Closet
• Wood Floors
• Bathtub and shower
• Natural shampoo and hand soap
• Our maid service uses natural cleaining supplies and detergents
• Entire apartment to yourself
Modern tufted queen size bed rises high about the floor. 800 thread count sheets. All cotton, always clean and fresh.
Full kitchen includes heavy silverware, dinnerware, pots and pans, coffee maker and a teapot, toaster, dishwasher, double sink, etc.
Smart TV. Watch over 200,000 TV episodes and movies for free or kick back with your favorite sports, news, music, and games.
Please send a note inquiring about availability before attempting to book.
You get the entire apartment to yourself with access to all amenities.
Interaction with Guests
24/7 guest support via Airbnb messages (super fast response time), phone and email. Me and my helpers are here to assist you to ensure you get the best experience.
Welcome to Hollywood, California!
Located across the street from the famous Art Deco movie house, the original Pantages Theatre, which hosted the Academy Awards in the early 1950s. Capitol Records Tower is only one block away. The best restaurants, clubs, theaters and museums are within minutes of walk. You don’t even need a car! Sunset Strip and all-famous Sunset and Vine area, Arclight Movie Theater, Amoeba Records Store and venue are only few blocks down the street.
• Universal Studios® 4.8 km/3.0 miles
• Griffith Park Observatory 6.4 km/4.0 miles
• Disney MGM Studios 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Santa Monica Beach and Pier 33.8 km/21.0 miles
• Knott's Berry Farm 45.0 km/28.0 miles
• Six Flags - Magic Mountain California 45.0 km/28.0 miles
• DISNEYLAND® Resort 51.5 km/32.0 miles
• Farmer's Market 0.2 km/0.1 miles
• Hollywood and Highland Mall 1.5 km/1.0 miles
• Farmer's Market & The Grove 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Beverly Center Shopping 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 14.5 km/9.0 miles
• Pantages Theatre 0.2 km/0.1 miles
• Hollywood Bowl 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• Sunset Strip 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• Kodak Theatre 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• The Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• Grauman's Chinese Theatre 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• House of Blues 4.8 km/3.0 miles
• Greek Theatre 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Comedy Central 9.6 km/6.0 miles
• Ahmanson Theatre 9.6 km/6.0 miles
• Dodger Stadium 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Studio City 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Little Tokyo 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Staples Center 11.9 km/7.4 miles
• China Town 12.9 km/8.0 miles
• Korea Town 16.1 km/10.0 miles
• Rose Bowl 29.0 km/18.0 miles
Other Things to Note
Check in time is 3:00PM
Checkout time is 11:00AM
Self check-in is available.
Early luggage drop off can be arranged upon request at least 2 days before arrival.
The apartment is cleaned by professional maids.
About the Host, Kate
Hi I'm Kate born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I enjoy cinema, music, concerts, dancing and being active. You can call me fashion forward I stay up to to date with all the trends and pop culture itself. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, I find it fascinating and exciting. I love sharing my knowledge of my hometown with others. I write music and sing in a pop group. You may sometimes find me performing at the local night clubs and such. I am here to show you the best Los Angeles has to offer and make sure you have a wonderful stay. I also have a brand new car in case you feel like being chauffered at an extra cost.