About This Listing
New apartment, furniture and TV. FREE parking & WiFi. Located on Hollywood blvd - Walk of Fame. Under 5 min walk to all the entertainment, night life, shopping, Kodak theater, Chinese theater, Bowl. Super close to Universal Studios and Disneyland.
Welcome to our new modern apartment located in the center of Hollywood, Sunset Strip and West Hollywood. City lights outside the window, cozy and quiet apartment at your disposal. Walk of fame right outside the door. Stainless steel appliances and top of the line interior design will ensure whatever you planned is going to happen.
• Smart TV
• FREE PARKING
• FREE WiFi
• Queen Size Bed
• Cotton towels and sheets
• Washer and Dryer in the unit
• Full Kitchen
• Full Size Refrigerator
• Central AC and Heat
• High Ceilings
• Walk In Closet
• Wood Floors
• Bathtub and shower
• Natural shampoo and hand soap
• Entire apartment to yourself
Modern tufted queen size bed rises high about the floor. 800 thread count sheets. All cotton, always clean and fresh.
Full kitchen includes heavy silverware, dinnerware, pots and pans, coffee maker and a teapot, toaster, dishwasher, double sink, etc.
Smart TV. Watch over 200,000 TV episodes and movies for free or kick back with your favorite sports, news, music, and games.
Please send a note inquiring about availability before attempting to book.
You get the entire apartment to yourself with access to all amenities.
Interaction with Guests
24/7 guest support via Airbnb messages (super fast response time), phone and email. Me and my helpers are here to assist you to ensure you get the best experience.
Welcome to Hollywood, California!
Located across the street from the famous Art Deco movie house, the original Pantages Theatre, which hosted the Academy Awards in the early 1950s. Capitol Records Tower is only one block away. The best restaurants, clubs, theaters and museums are within minutes of walk. You don’t even need a car! Sunset Strip and all-famous Sunset and Vine area, Arclight Movie Theater, Amoeba Records Store and venue are only few blocks down the street.
• Universal Studios® 4.8 km/3.0 miles
• Griffith Park Observatory 6.4 km/4.0 miles
• Disney MGM Studios 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Santa Monica Beach and Pier 33.8 km/21.0 miles
• Knott's Berry Farm 45.0 km/28.0 miles
• Six Flags - Magic Mountain California 45.0 km/28.0 miles
• DISNEYLAND® Resort 51.5 km/32.0 miles
• Farmer's Market 0.2 km/0.1 miles
• Hollywood and Highland Mall 1.5 km/1.0 miles
• Farmer's Market & The Grove 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Beverly Center Shopping 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 14.5 km/9.0 miles
• Pantages Theatre 0.2 km/0.1 miles
• Hollywood Bowl 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• Sunset Strip 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• Kodak Theatre 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• The Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• Grauman's Chinese Theatre 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• House of Blues 4.8 km/3.0 miles
• Greek Theatre 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Comedy Central 9.6 km/6.0 miles
• Ahmanson Theatre 9.6 km/6.0 miles
• Dodger Stadium 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Studio City 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Little Tokyo 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Staples Center 11.9 km/7.4 miles
• China Town 12.9 km/8.0 miles
• Korea Town 16.1 km/10.0 miles
• Rose Bowl 29.0 km/18.0 miles
Other Things to Note
Check in time is 3:00PM
Checkout time is 11:00AM
Self check-in is available.
Early luggage drop off can be arranged upon request at least 2 days before arrival.
The apartment is cleaned by professional maids.
As described. Good area on Hollywood Boulevard. Would recommend staying here.
Our experience with Kate's Hollywood Boutique apartment was mixed. Kate's apartment is conveniently located to metro and bus and is in a very walkable area in which we felt very comfortable on our later nights out on the town. Her apartment is very spacious and has some cute features, such as the rotating closet. The parking pass was convenient and saved us $6-10 bucks per night in parking fees. The space is bright and airy.
Communication with Kate was great...until there was a problem. Prior to booking and finalizing our reservation, I emailed Kate to ask if we could possibly get an air bed instead of using the futon; one of our guests has a bad back and futons aren't the best for her. Kate said sure, she could provide an air bed. When we arrived, there was no air bed. It was late and Kate said she'd have the maid bring one by the next day. The next day, the maid came by around 8:30pm with sheets for the futon, but no air bed. Two days into our 4 day stay and our issue was unresolved. We decided it wasn't worth it to keep playing phone tag, so we just dealt with it. We were pretty disappointed that we were unable to resolve the one issue that we had previously discussed. And our third guest's vacation was less than pleasant, as she had back pains the entire time.
So, I would recommend Kate's apartment for 2 people, not 3, unless that third person can sleep well on very firm futons (seriously, that thing is hard!). The location really is great - most of the Hollywood tourist-y stuff is within walking distance. There are plenty of places to eat nearby, as well as grocery stores. The apartment building is pretty quiet, too, but there are bars and clubs nearby, so if you're sensitive to noise, be aware that you might need earplugs. Kate's apartment is comfortable and more spacious than the pictures indicate.
Kate's apartment was very nice. Lots of room, very well located and clean. Getting a free parking was pretty convenient to. We just followed the self check in instructions and everything went well. Thank you very much Kate! We had such a great stay.
Where do I start...aside from the location this was by far the worst host and experienced I've had with Airbnb in the last 4yrs. Here's the list...
1) No wifi
2) No internet connection for tv
3) Dirty bathtub
4) Key fob didn't work
5) Never spoke over the telephone. With host although concerns were arising
6) Had to email all my questions and concerns, very impersonal
7) Bed linen needed to be replaced
8) Apartment needed sweeping and dusting - blonde hair all over the place
9) Random guy entered the apartment to address concerns but Kate never called or text in advance to notify us - we walked in and there was someone standing there (awkward and scary)
This was a perfect place to stay in Hollywood! It was several blocks from Chinese Theatre and even closer to Metro. There is a coffee house a block away for morning coffee. Within steps are lively restaurants and pubs that are open air to Hollywood Blvd. And, if you have a car, the apartment is centrally located. Aside from all of that, it's a place to be comfortable and feel safe. Two thumbs up!
This host has 720 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kate
Hi I'm Kate born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I enjoy cinema, music, concerts, dancing and being active. You can call me fashion forward I stay up to to date with all the trends and pop culture itself. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, I find it fascinating and exciting. I love sharing my knowledge of my hometown with others. I write music and sing in a pop group. You may sometimes find me performing at the local night clubs and such. I am here to show you the best Los Angeles has to offer and make sure you have a wonderful stay. I also have a brand new car in case you feel like being chauffered at an extra cost.
Another great food market.
Red Carpet Events
Eat healthy, cool environment, good service and food
Very cool world known cinema. Enjoy movies in LA!
Great healthy food store. Great prices as well.
Awesome Japanese restaurant. Very good food and price. Yam
Great concert venue
All kinds of entertainment here - from shopping to concerts, biggest screen IMAX movie theater, dining, etc
A lot of shopping, great restaurants, movie theaters, ocean and beaches...
A lot of fun here!
Ok, everybody knows what it is :)