About this listing
Line 6 jeungsan station right in front of the apartment.
Hello, I am Shin-ae Kim, living in Seoul, Korea.
For those who are interested in korea and wants to know if the diversity of the cultures of many countries operating a guest house.
The house is mainly for tourists as a guest house. Any people who is looking for homestay are welcome.
The house is clean, comfortable, and quiet. My parents, who live close by, visit once awhile.
The house is an ordinary Korean-style apartment.
Only woman or mate, friends, family can be accepted for our homestay. Man is welcome to my house only if he came with his family.
Train stations are visible from the house. It takes about 50 minutes to get to the airport by train or 40 minutes by the airport bus. The distance from the house to Jeungsan station, Exit 3 is less than 10 meters.
One station before Jeungsan station is a transfer station where 3 train lines cross (AREX, Line 6 & Gyeongui Line) and the airport bus station is close by.
Near the house are, Sang-Am World Cup Stadium, IT centre, a cinema complex and other amenities. Itaewon, Insadong and Hongik University are 30 minutes away by subway.
Within the apartment complex, you have access to a hospital, a pharmacy, a convenience store and a bakery, plus other facilities.
On one side of the apartment, there is a creek running by with a recommendable walk way.
There are path ways for both pedestrians and bicycles that go all the way to the Hanriver.
We provide American style breakfast and sometimes you will be treated with traditional Korean dishes.
We will endeavor to have Korean lifestyle experiences such as making of Kimchi if possible.
You are welcome to use the kitchen, the living room and the laundry at any time.
The Bathrooms are shared for all guests.
The rooms are, by default, for 2 person per room. You may need to share with another guest if you are alone and have not notified us before hand. (Obviously, the bed, wardrobe and desk are not shared)
If you would like to use the room on your own, please let us know and apply for 2 person stay.
For all guests, we will strive to provide a comfortable, home-like experience.
Address : jeungsan-dong, eunpyeong-gu, seoul
703 cheongrok (청록) apartment 169-3
*** Jeungsan station, Exit 3 is less than 10 meters
*** 3exit me right looks Building (청록아파트) 7th Floor, No. 3
- Check-in: 13:00 Check-out: 11:00
- Please keep the noise down after 12pm for other guests.
- No visitors are allowed other than the person registered.
- Breakfast is served between 7am to 8:30 am.
- Kitchen and the utensils are available for use at any time.
- If you are cooking, please clean the dishes yourself.
- When storing food in the refrigerator, please label it with your name.
- If you require dinner or any in-between meals, please let us know early. (We may still not be able to provide this depending on the circumstances)
- Instant coffee is free for you to enjoy at any time. Brewed coffee is only available for breakfast.
- You have to keep your valuables safe because we are not responsible for your stolen goods
- Cleaning service is optional. ($10)