About this listing
This old style little villa is in the Natural Park of Le Manie, eight minutes by car from the wonderful beach of Varigotti, It has been renovated with handicraft work and conceived as a perfect gateway location completely inside the nature. it's natural elegance is ideal for a couple looking for a very romantic place, but can also be welcoming for up to six friends or a family with grown children. To reach the house it is necessary to leave the car on the main country road and then follow a path for about 150 meters down the hill. This makes it unfortunately not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Once you reach the villa, with no neighbours around, you will be welcomed by a breathtaking terrace where you can enjoy unforgettable breakfast, sunset aperitifs, barbecue dinner and relax on the sunbeds. there is a second veranda leading to the garden downstairs, with a beautiful natural cave and relaxing hammock hanged on two big trees. The house has a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room with a double sofa bed, then two bedrooms upstairs on the mezzanine. The ceiling are very low and there is no privacy sine no doors are there. But the atmosphere is amazing and very original! You will have the opportunity to experience contact with nature and enjoy all the available amenities. Minimum stay is a weekend, no limits for the maximum stay! Pets are welcome, we wait for you!
Quesrta casa é concepita per essere rilassantissima, quindi le regole sono poche e funzionali:
1) Una persona di mia fiducia, di solito mia mamma, è responsabile dell'accoglienza, quindi bisogna contattarla in congruo anticipo e concordare con lei un appuntamento per le chiavi e essere accompagnati
2) Possiamo sempre accordarci sul prezzo, che diminuisce in base a durata e numero di persone ospitate
3) La casa è in campagna, pensata per essere a contatto con la natura, quindi sono ben accette persone sensibili che capiscono lo spirito e non si aspettano una casa asettica metropolitana
4) E' ovviamente possibile invitare amici
5) Se dovessero verificarsi problemi vige la regola del buon senso per cercare una soluzione.
About the Host, Ramona
I'm a freelance consultant on sustainable development and communication- In my free time I love to travel and to renovate homes - I personally renovated this beautiful little villa in Liguria, my home in Salerno and the amazing gateway in Region Basilicata for nice people to come and enjoy!