3H - HAPPY HOLIDAY HOME
Happy Holiday Home is the best place that you can choose to visit Rome. Located in Monteverde Vecchio, one of the most beautiful areas of the city is surrounded by parks (Villa Doria Pamphili, Villa Sciarra and the Gianicolo) and is only minutes away on foot or by bus from the center and the main attractions of the capital. The comfort of the apartment totally renovated in October 2011 and the excellent location will allow you to explore the Eternal City, but feeling at home.
In a few minutes you can walk to the Gianicolo (the park with the best view of the whole city of Rome) or Trastevere, one of the most beautiful and characteristic area of the city and the destination for those who want to experience the nightlife of Rome.
The apartment is served by six different bus lines (50 meters away) and one metropolitan train line (400 meters away), this way you can reach all the attractions of the city in a short time and without having to change buses or trains.
Moreover, less than 5 minutes walk from the apartment there are pharmacies, bars, supermarkets, restaurants, pizzerias, and shops for every need. Happy Holiday home is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to discover the real Rome and to be a few minutes walk from the center, but having a place to relax if you want to escape the bustle of the capital.
To make your stay more enjoyable and unforgettable Happy Holiday Home is pleased to offer you the following advantages (all offers are free):
• Free pick up service from the train stations of Trastevere or Termini (both Rome airports are connected by a direct line to these stations)
• Breakfast included for the first day
• Free tourist kit including: city map, transport informations, touristic informations, useful number list
• A mobile phone service including 5 euro credit to book museums, restaurants, or taxi without having to make expensive international calls from your phone (special offer for foreign customers)
• Free internet connection (wireless)
• No additional fee for final cleaning of the apartment
• Linens and toiletries including
• Hair dryer
• Independent heating and air conditioning system
• Soundproof Windows
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Alessandro was an amazing host, my trip to Rome was rescheduled a couple of times with a canceled flight at one point and he was very accommodating. Either then being a Gent, carrying my bag to the flat he had refreshments and peanuts out. Highlights, Air-Conditioning spacious one bedroom with BATHTUB trust me in the heat i took advantage of that. Alessandro had maps ready for me, a discount card specifically for his guests and an italian number to use for local/national calls. All in all, great stay!
This place was great for our family of 5. The bus routes were close by, there was a supermarket close by, as well as a butcher and a baker. Allesandro was a great host, able to answer all of our questions, welcoming us with a bottle of wine, and having maps and bus routes ready to go for us. Heartily recommend this!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.