About this listing
A great apartment furnished in a bright and cozy scandinavian style. The apartment is centrally located in one of Copenhagen's most highly regarded neighbourhoods: Frederiksberg.
What makes this place unique is the location. Frederiksberg is a municipality within Copenhagen and is without question one of the most popular and sought after locations in the wonderful city of Copenhagen. Frederiksberg has a quieter and greener feel to it, yet it is located very centrally within walking distance (approximately 20 min to the city centre).
Queen size bed (double size for 2 people) w. bedding and linen
Two flat screens
Free parking on the street
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, stove, toaster, coffee machine etc.
You will be living in a lovely 2-room apartment with a newly installed kitchen and bathroom equipped with all the things you need.
There is a nice and quiet backyard, which you are welcome to use!
Interaction with Guests
Receiving and returning keys will be arranged. Contact us and we will figure out the details.
There are a number of great parks nearby, where especially "Frederiksberg Garden" and Copenhagen Zoo are recommendable.
A lot of trendy and cozy cafés, grocery stores, ice and yoghurt shops, green (bio friendly) shops and restaurants, bars etc. are located just around the corner.
How to come about: By walk, bus or metro is easy.
The city centre can easily be reached by bus (2A) which departs constantly just outside the door.
You can also reach the city centre by the metro (Fasanvej Station) which is within walking distance or can be reached by using bus 4A, also departing regularly.
The apartment is easily accessed from the airport: Take the metro (M2) to the metro stop "Fasanvej" (approximately 20 minutes ride) and either walk straight to the apartment in less than 10 minutes or take bus 4A and arrive just outside the building.
The apartment is our private home, and I'm sure you will feel very welcome and treat the place as if it was your own place
• Smoking is not allowed. If you have to - pay the backyard a visit.
• Pets are not allowed
• If other guests are coming or going on the same day check out is 11 am and check in is 2 pm. If no other bookings we are very flexible. We will discuss this when you book.
• You are more than welcome to use our spices and sauces for cooking.
• Bring your own shampoo/conditioner. There is a plenty of groceries and super markets near by if you should need anything.
• You have to dispose garbage. Bags must be put in to the big plastic containers in the backyard.