About this listing
Stay 31 days or more and pay no taxes.
Bright all new redone private studio apartment. Secure area and building. Hardwood floors, tile bathroom, all new kitchen. Central Hollywood. A quiet area and you can walk to many great places from here. Easy parking, walk or take the bus.
I think this is one of the nicest studio apartments you will find in Hollywood. You will agree when you see it. Located in the center of Hollywood, off Highland just south of Santa Monica blvd and north of Melrose. Easy to park in this part of Hollywood. Beautiful restored historic building. Second floor unit with new kitchen and bathroom with granite counters and tiled shower. All new appliances with everything you need to cook at home.
Relax in the comfort of a pillow top queen size bed with four pillows and luxury linens. Large cable TV and Roku and access to your own Netflix, Blockbuster and Pandora account, just in case you want to stay in and take it easy. Air conditioned and heated, hard wood floors and new lighting throughout. Lots of closet space for both hanging as well as shelves. Very quiet room for a peaceful night sleep.
Please do not book this apartment if you plan on smoking in it. This building is a non smoking building. Smoking of anything is outside and away from the door and windows of the building.
High Speed WiFi internet lets you connect all your WiFi enabled devises throughout the apartment.
PARKING: There is free street parking in this neighborhood, no meters. The building is located in the Media District which is not as congested as other parts of Hollywood. Parking has not been a problem for my guests.
• second floor
• great location
• hardwood floors
• high thread count all cotton sheets and towels • soap, shampoo and conditioner
• 42' flat panel television
• cable channels
• roku for streaming movies and music
• high speed wireless internet - wifi
• intercom access secure building
• electronic charging station
• eat in kitchen
• french press coffee set up to get you going in the morning
• dished and utensils for party of four
• pots and pans for cooking at home
• everything in the apartment is new
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• air conditioning and heating
• very bright space with lots of windows
No pets, no smoking and no loud noise. This is a quiet building.
Self check in and out for hassle free to help get you going and on your way.
Other things to note
• Please only book my place if you can check out by 11am the day of your departure. I keep a pretty busy schedule and usually have someone checking in the same day. Housekeeping will be arriving at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest.
• No late night check-ins please.
• I try and keep my prices lower then others offering the same kind of apartment. Because of it calendar is always full therefore I do not negotiate my prices.
• Non smoking building
• No parties or loud noise
• Check in between 3pm and 10pm
• Check out by 11am the day of departure
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 1034 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am enjoying redoing my places and listing them on Airbnb. All my apartments are completely redone and are exclusively rented through Airbnb. The place is all yours and only yours for your visit. I have met some very nice people through the site.