Thank you for stopping by my listing! :) I hope the location, the home itself, and the great reviews from past guests, will persuade you to stay at my beautiful home.
If my home came up on your search, it is very likely that the dates you selected are free and open. I offer instant booking, which allows you book directly through Airbnb without having to contact me first, unless you have questions prior to booking.
It will be my pleasure to host you in my home during your visit to San Francisco. I love meeting and hosting people from all over the world and look forward to make your visit a success.
LOCATION:Beautiful 1500 Square Foot condo in one of San Francisco's most desirable and sunny neighborhoods, the Castro.
The unit is within walking distance of Delores Park, Castro Theater, Shopping, Cafes and public transportation. Two and a half blocks from Castro muni station. 10min ride to downtown San Francisco and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions.
Located on Collingwood street, on a very desirable block that is quiet yet close to all that the Castro has to offer.
PROPERTY: Attractive, Victorian era building; clean and well maintained; respectful neighbors; located on residential street.
• Two Large bedrooms. Approximately 10'x6' each. Queen size mattress in each bedroom. Large Bay Windows allowing for lots of sunshine.
* One portable twin size mattress that can be placed in either of the rooms, living or dining area. Obviously, sheets, blankets, pillows provided with the mattress.
• Beautiful dining room with an eight person stylish dining table.
• Eastern & western exposure for morning and afternoon Sun.
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house. Gorgeous marble Floors in the bathroom and kitchen.
• 10' high ceilings throughout. Crown molding throughout.
• Large Contemporary Eat-In Kitchen With Granite Surfaces, Gas Stove, Dishwasher & Disposal, Stainless steel appliances. Heaven if you like to cook.
• Stylish modern furniture throughout the house.
• In-Residence Washer / Dryer Laundry.
* Back patio to relax outdoors
* Street Parking only. Parking is not hard to find in my neighborhood. There is a large turnover of cars, that one can find street parking fairly quickly, and 80% of the time on the same block the house is located. Parking on Saturday and Sunday is free, meaning guests do not need to move their car every two hours. A guest parking permit (available upon request with a fee of $40.00), will allow you to park your car in the Castro/Mission/Duboce Triangle neighborhoods without having to move your car every two hours M-F. Do let me know ahead of your reservation if you are interested in getting the guest parking permit.
* Supermarket two blocks down the street. Hundreds of restaurants, some world renown, within walking distance of the home.
*Professional Tennis court a half a block down the street.
* If you're coming with children, you'll find a great children playground a block down the street. Although, Dolores Park (four blocks away) new playground is a must for every child visiting SF.
A colleague and I shared Meirav's beautiful home for several days while we attended a conference nearby. We found the location to be perfect for both business and after hours socializing with colleagues and friends. The home is nicely appointed and has everything you'd need for a very comfortable stay. Meirav was gracious, courteous, prompt and very helpful with recommendations for the area. We highly recommend the location and Meirav!
Meirav's lovely home was an extremely pleasant place to stay - it's in a fantastic location, and it's very cozy and well-decorated. Meirav was always very prompt and helpful in her communications before and during our stay. The large kitchen and laundry facilities are definitely a bonus! I would not hesitate to recommend her apartment to anyone visiting San Francisco.
Meirav has an amazing home to share in a great district but in a very quiet street.
The apartment is really comfy, bright and warm, I'll definitely come back there for my next stay in SF!
I have rented Meirav's place twice now for two men in my company that visit once a month. The location is great and conveniently located near public transportation so they can get downtown to our office easily in the morning. Meirav is a great host and always helps their visits go incredibly smooth. Thanks for everything!
We are a family of 5 and stayed at Meirav's place for 10 days. We had great holidays: the apartment is big, clean, the street is quiet and the location is amazing. We highly recommend this place.
Very nice home in a great neighborhood, and we had a very pleasant stay. Meirav was very easy to work with and the residence was well-stocked with everything we needed. This is my first airbnb experience but it won't be the last. Thanks!
Meirav's place is beautiful and in a FABULOUS location just a few blocks from great public transit options. A colleague and I stayed in the apartment during a recent conference. Local hotels were totally booked and unbelievably expensive. Other folks at the conference were complaining about the hour long bus rides from staying at the conference hotels - we really got lucky; Door-to-door, we were only 15 minutes away from Moscone Center via public transport and within walking distance to some great, non-touristy restaurants and coffee shops. The apartment was clean, stylish, and very well kept - I would stay here again in a heartbeat! Meirav is very responsive and a great hostess.
Really enjoyed our stay in The Castro , Meirav was prompt when we needed help and the place was very clean and tidy. Great for a family to stay.
Meirav's home is comfortable, clean, and well-furnished. It's extremely convenient to the Castro district but also, because San Francisco is relatively small, not more than a twenty minute cab ride from almost anywhere else in the city. And we were able to street-hail cabs a couple blocks away. Meirav is very attentive, responds quickly, and is helpful in every aspect. My family will definitely stay at her home again.
A big thank you to Meirav for letting her us stay in her beautiful home. This property is in an excellent location if you want to stay in the REAL San Francisco, one block from Castro and close to the Mission District. The house is very spacious, light and well equipped. Meriav had provided everything we need, great communication and ver accommodating. Very highly recommended!