About this listing
Thank you for stopping by my listing! :) I hope the location, the home itself, and the great reviews from past guests, will persuade you to stay at my beautiful home.
If my home came up on your search, it is very likely that the dates you selected are free and open. I offer instant booking, which allows you book directly through Airbnb without having to contact me first, unless you have questions prior to booking.
It will be my pleasure to host you in my home during your visit to San Francisco. I love meeting and hosting people from all over the world and look forward to make your visit a success.
LOCATION:Beautiful 1500 Square Foot condo in one of San Francisco's most desirable and sunny neighborhoods, the Castro.
The unit is within walking distance of Delores Park, Castro Theater, Shopping, Cafes and public transportation. Two and a half blocks from Castro Muni station. 10min ride to downtown San Francisco and within walking distance to many of the city's attractions.
Located on Collingwood street, on a very desirable block that is quiet yet close to all that the Castro has to offer.
PROPERTY: Attractive, Victorian era building; clean and well maintained; respectful neighbors; located on residential street.
• Two Large bedrooms. Approximately 10'x6' each. Queen size mattress in each bedroom. Large Bay Windows allowing for lots of sunshine.
* One portable twin size, high-end, electrical air mattress that can be placed in either of the rooms, living or dining area. Obviously, sheets, blankets, pillows provided with the mattress.
• Beautiful dining room with an eight person stylish dining table.
• Eastern & western exposure for morning and afternoon Sun.
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the house. Gorgeous marble Floors in the bathroom and kitchen.
• 10' high ceilings throughout. Crown molding throughout.
• Large Contemporary Eat-In Kitchen With Granite Surfaces, Gas Stove, Dishwasher & Disposal, Stainless steel appliances. Heaven if you like to cook.
• Stylish modern furniture throughout the house.
• In-Residence Washer / Dryer Laundry.
* Back patio to relax outdoors
* Street Parking only. Parking is not hard to find in my neighborhood. There is a large turnover of cars, that one can find street parking fairly quickly, and 80% of the time on the same block the house is located. Parking on Saturday and Sunday is free, meaning guests do not need to move their car every two hours. A guest parking permit (available upon request with a fee of $50.00), will allow you to park your car in the Castro/Mission/Duboce Triangle neighborhoods without having to move your car every two hours M-F. Do let me know ahead of your reservation if you are interested in getting the guest parking permit.
* Supermarket two blocks down the street. Hundreds of restaurants, some world renown, within walking distance of the home.
*Professional Tennis court a half a block down the street.
* If you're coming with children, you'll find a great children playground a block down the street. Although, Dolores Park (four blocks away) new playground is a must for every child visiting SF.
I don't really have specific rules since I assume guests are going to be friendly, courteous and respectful to my property and neighbors. I would appreciate the following:
-Please refrain from using the roof-deck as it is not deeded to my property.
-Any damage done to property must be paid for by renter
-Please use coasters/place-mate on all wooden furniture to protect from hot/cold drinks
-No random additional "outside" guests allowed
-Quiet hours are between 11 pm and 10 am in the morning
-Please don't bring "the party" home with you :)
Meirav was a great host during my stay in SF. She was very responsive and her apartment was nice and clean.
房东是一个非常有耐心和非常友好的人。我们到的时候因为堵车已经是晚上十一点多了，她还很负责任的给我们讲解我们所需要的， 并且提出 要来给我们介绍房子。房子就在九曲花街和金门大桥还有唐人街附近，非常方便。
Meirav is a super nice host. It was 11 pm that we arrived. We are so sorry for disturbing her but she was so nice and patient to help us to find the key. The apartment is very close to the Golden Gate， Lombard Street and China Town. If you want to visit these places, Meirav's apartment is a very good choice.
Meirav was excellent in communicating before our arrival and everything was exactly as the pictures depicted. It really is a beautiful home. We had no problems whatsoever and I would definitely stay here again!
Meirav's place is beautiful, spacious, and right off the most bustling part of Castro. Wonderfully convenient to transit and to walk all over the city. Meirav was very responsive, and check-in/check-out were simple as can be. Would definitely recommend staying here for your visit to SF
For anyone who enjoys a visit to the Castro area of San Francisco, Meirav's delightful apartment is a must! Conveniently located on a quiet street only two blocks for the best bars and restaurants, this comfortable house is perfect (you have the entire first floor). The master bedroom is in the rear of the unit and is nice and quiet for sleeping and the living room faces the street. The modern fully-equipped kitchen is ideal for preparing just breakfast or a gourmet meal and the separate dining room with large table is ideal for entertaining.
This was our second visit to this "Stylish Home" and we look forward to returning again on our next visit to San Francisco.
Meirav was extremely prompt answering our questions and we loved staying in her beautiful home. It was just magical being able to stay and live in a neighborhood just like a San Franciscan for a couple of days. The house was super clean and our host provided instructions for using the house to make us the most comfortable. This house is spacious and tastefully decorated without being overly fancy. It felt like a real home. We loved the neighborhood. We neglected to her that we were driving so we didn't have a guest pass for parking. It would have been slightly easier to have had one, but we managed just fine without. We were a party of four adults and an infant and we had more than enough room. Both bedrooms had space to use a portacrib. The architectural details of the house satisfied my soul. The curves of the ceiling and the gorgeous bowed windows in the front were stunning. We didn't use the dining room, but if would be a great spot to eat dinner and there a perfect kitchen if you feel inspired to cook.
Meirav, many thanks to you for a wonderful stay.
About the Host, Meirav
Hi! I'm Meirav :)
I have lived in the Bay Area for the past 26 years and love it here. So much to do and see!! I work in Marketing and PR. To pay for college at UC Berkeley (20 years ago) I also become a professional tour guide in San Francisco. I love meeting people from all over the world and especially see their faces as I show them my beautiful city. Happy to answer any questions relating to things to do in SF on your visit. :) Peace!