About this listing
Big comforatable air-conditioned studio located overlooking the Sydney city Skyline, Sydney's Oxford st, and Sydney Hyde Park. Just a 100 meters to Museum Station and 4-stops from Sydney airport. Large doors opening onto large balcony.
We have hosted this furnished studio apartment for more than a year.
Private apartment private rental in one of Sydney's best locations. +spacious, +full of natural light. +short walk to City, Darling Harbor, The Rocks, China Town, Sydney Harbor, The Opera House, shops, +Next door to best city landmarks State Art Gallery, Museum, ANZAC Memorial Cenotaph.
We will make up the masted bed to sleep 2, and to keep costs down additional beds/sofa-beds are made up to sleep the number of additional guests you indicate when booking. If you are just two PAX but requiring two separate beds please let us know when you book. (Extra charge $10 p.n.)
King size bed + single bed + Sofa bed, built in wardrobes, Hotel grade linen and toweling , self contained kitchen, washer.
WiFi internet included, large flat screen TV, kitchen with cooktop & microwave all utensils glassware. Front loading washing machine within the apartment. Ironing facilities are also within the apartment. Commercial driers mezzanine level.
24-hour concierge, +Heated Rooftop Pool, spa, gymnasium and sauna with Sydney Harbor & city views, +Grd Fr Licensed restaurant (Thai) +Safe within the apartment.
Excellent views from the apartment. The location is at the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras parade starting point. Security, Close to Public Transport and plenty of taxis, Elevators, Safe within the apartment.
+EXTRAS HOST SERVICES added to your airbnb transaction after confirmation.
- Local SIM Data only $40. Calls +$10 (apartment has WiFi)
- 2 PAX requiring 2 Beds $28
- Double Towels $10 per person
- Portable Bed Baby Cot – $12 p.n. (including 1 sheet)
Please note that after your reservation is confirmed we will contact you to arrange any extras you require.
Interaction with Guests
Rupesh & I host this private apartment on a commercial basis and it is our job to ensure that your property is professionally prepared and that you enjoy your stay in Sydney.
ARRIVAL IS AN EASY PROCESS:
- Most guests find pre arranged keys & self access is easy and convenient.
- Other guests would like us to come in person. Host meet and greets at the property door are by prior arrangement for a small $29 fee.
There is also a 4-Star Hotel on site but not connected to this apartment. However the concierge is also there to help you, and you are free to use common property pool spa sauna gym etc.
Your keys and our business cards can be held for you in an envelope marked to your attention and held at the property address ground floor reception desk.
Shops, many restaurants, Sydney’s Oxford Street, Darlinghurst night life, Sydney Convention Center etc. This location is also the Parade starting point for the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras
Underground City-Rail train, Museum, St James or Town Hall Stations all close by. Buses, plenty of taxis, or walk almost anywhere.
Taxi from the airport will take about 20 minutes and cost about AU$37. You can also catch the train from the airport and alight at the Liverpool Station on Hyde Park. After you exit the station walk for 3 minutes up Liverpool Street towards the east, and you will reach the building. There are also many tourist bus services from the airport to the building door.
1. Profile accuracy, keys, arrival & unpack should be an easy process. If it is not, please call us.
2. Your apartment should be commercial grade clean and fresh, new hotel grade linen installed, if any extra customization has been paid it should be readied for you, otherwise please call or message us.
3. Nothing in the apartment will be broken. If something IS broken, please call or message us as a matter of urgency. Otherwise you agree that nothing was broken when you arrived and that your apartment servicing staff will be taken to be an accurate account.
4. VERY IMPORTANT. Where breakages occur during your stay, please report them to us before check out. In the event of unreported breakages being identified by our staff after your check out - you agree that we shall charge you an extra $99 administration fee on top of the value of the breakages. This fee will be charged in all cases of breakage.
5. On Exit, air con off, dishes in dishwasher, lock the door.
6. If ever a problem arises you agree to contact us and allow us a chance to rectify the problem.
7. You must agree that Airbnb is to be bound by NSW Law & by Australian Law and by these terms and conditions without exception in any mediation they are involved in regarding your booking.
8. THE FINE PRINT : 199 in every 200 Hostings go very well or better, and if ever their is a problem reaching out to each other is the Airbnb culture and requirement. If ever our Airbnb host guest relationship breaks down into a dispute of any kind then we reserve our rights to act based on these House Rules and Formal notice here of Your Guests Responsibilities. It is the responsibility of every guest to read and abide by these terms and conditions. It is further the responsibility of every guest to abide by the following ‘Guest Conditions’.
a) Unless reported at the start of a guests stay the most recent guest will be held responsible for any breakages and/or damage to the property and its contents.
b) Loss or theft of any item is also the responsibility of the guest. This includes the loss or damage of keys, security passes and car park remotes. Any expense will be passed onto the guest.
c) It is the responsibility of all guests to report any issue with the property in which they reside. This includes any disturbance, damage, loss or any possible criminal matter. After hours contact numbers can be obtained by calling (Australia) (phone number hidden)
d) Guests are required to show due care and ensure that doors & windows are locked at all times when not in use.
e) Guests should be aware that in most situations there will be neighbors who permanently reside in the building and/or local area. Guests are required to respect the right of every person to have quite enjoyment of their property.
f) Guests are required to behave in a sensible manner and to keep any noise to a low level between the hours of 11:30pm and 6:30am every night of the year.
g) Guests are expected to keep the property at a level of cleanliness that could be considered acceptable to an average person. Any unnecessary damage resulting from poor cleanliness will be the responsibility of the guest and charges will apply.
h) Guests are expected to leave the property in a condition that would be considered acceptable to an average person. If cleaners are required to make additional charges these will be passed onto guests.
i)Peter Morony reserves the right to deny occupancy to any guest at any time before or during their stay. No full or part refund will be provided unless agreed to in writing.
j) Peter Morony charges an hourly rate for administration and workload resulting from guests not abiding by the above conditions. Provided upon request.
l) Peter Morony is under no responsibility to make charges within a set time frame, however we will typically endeavor to finalize any charges within 30 days of departure.
m) "Pets" are not allowed.
n) The number of tenants must not exceed the maximum number allowed, as shown on the booking form provided by the guest. If a property is reported to be overloaded the tenants will be asked to vacate with no refund made.
o) All properties are privately owned. Please respect the owner’s property and do not remove furniture or move furniture around. Do not move items from property to property.
p) We will describe the premises, position and furnishings to the best of our ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refunds for alleged misrepresentation can be accepted.
q) Guests must take all garbage to the appropriate bins on departure.
r) It is the responsibility of all guests to read all information provided when checking into an apartment.
s) All apartments are non-smoking.
t) Apartments are to be used for the sole purpose of accommodation. Parties, gatherings, meetings, photographic shoots, commercial use or any other non-accommodation use is strictly forbidden.
u) By entering the property you accept liability for all property rental until and unless you return the keys back to us as per your Airbnb booking and as per Peter & Rupesh's instructions.
u) Should any of the above responsibilities not be adhered to, additional charges will apply.
About the Host, Peter + Rupesh
Hello Travelers, Holiday Makers & Business People,
Rupesh and I are Self Catered Property Hosts based in East Sydney AUSTRALIA. We currently host about 4500 guest nights per annum here in Sydney.
We host true to the Airbnb concept and the Airbnb spirit because we developed Airbnb as our very first booking channel.
Our objective is to complete a comfortable and enjoyable occupancy for all our guests in Sydney. From inquiries, guest bookings, apartment cleaning and preparation, linen supply & servicing, guest check ins’, local advice, through to guest check out and key return.
Peter’s bio . .
-Age 49. Paxsafe founder with 20 years’ experience in accommodation services in the sharing economy. Also working carbon emission reduction development aid in Nepal and development of international electronic travel services.
Rupesh’s bio . .
-Age 25. Currently doing under graduate studies in professional accounting. 5 years’ experience as house man and guest housekeeping officer at Pullman Grand Quay on Sydney harbour, and Pullman on Sydney Hyde Park. Now managing guest sales and hosting services at Paxsafe.
Peter Morony & Rupesh Poudel
Trading as PAXSAFE
Australian Government Securities Investment Commission
(ASIC) ABN Registration (phone number hidden)