There are Beautiful Ocean Views in a gorgeous house. The large house is the upstairs unit, located in the Moss Beach Highlands. It is only a twenty minute drive to San Francisco, the SF Airport and a few minutes from restaurants and surf spots.
This Home has Beautiful Ocean Views in a gorgeous beach house. The large house in the Moss Beach Highlands is only a twenty minute drive to San Francisco, the SF Airport and a few minutes from Mavericks surf spot.
Guests have the use of the entire top floor of the house, with high vaulted ceilings, large indoor and outdoor decks. This includes a full kitchen, large living room with high vaulted ceiling, decks with ocean view. There is a second family room with fire place, and a deck with ocean view. There is also a gorgeous bathroom with small jacuzzi tub for one.
A Clean and Comfortable surrounding, with large decks to watch the ocean. Plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.
By appointment and for additional fees:
We offer a wonderful spa package for couples, which includes two 60 minute massages, champagne, and chocolates. Massage is offered by Body, Mind & Spirit Massage. We are proud to have experienced California certified massage therapists that have worked at 5 star spas such as: The Ritz Carton and Pebble Beach Resort and Spa, (just to name a few.) Website: (website hidden)
We offer private yoga and yoga classes, taught by a yoga instructor.
If our schedule allows us, we may be able to pick up and drop off guests at the San Francisco or San Jose Airport. However, The air porter also will pick up and drop off people from the plane to this address for a moderate fee.
Child care may also be available, at a cost, by certified California credentialed school teachers.There is a wonderful castle park made of wood on the same road as ours. The kids love it! There is Fitzgerald Marine Reserve is close by and there are several beaches to walk on or build sand castles on.
Close to San Francisco and beaches. Other Attractions close by: Horseback riding, Hiking, Biking, Golfing, Ocean Kayaking, Sailing, Sailing Club, Live music, Brewery and Dining.
The Ocean Views are great. There are private beaches to walk to and run on. There is hiking on Montara mountain, kayaking, sailing, fishing and boating on the harbor. Golfing, swimming and surfing. Mavericks Surfing spot, is five minutes away. There are bike riding and rollerblading trails close by. Wonderful bars and restaurants are close by. There is a wonderful community in the area.
Rental Agreement must be signed
Smoking allowed outside on the decks only.
No Pets allowed in or at the house or outside in the cars or yard at any time.
Please take shoes off in the house at the entrance.
Do not put wet towels on top of the furniture- there are hooks to hang them on and they dry nicely in the sun room.
Trash MUST be tied up tightly with 3 bungee cords. The raccoons will knock over the trash all over the place. They are very sneaky and determined!
Clean up after yourselves
Please DO NOT lock the slider door in the kitchen area. (Or it will get stuck)
Check in any time after 3 PM
Check out any time before 12 NOON
Call and TEXT the owner if something breaks, or if there is an emergency, or if you have any questions and need (website hidden) needs to be on channel #3 in order for comcast cable to work. We get HBO and basic cable currently.
***I do not guarantee for the cable or wifi to work. Sometimes it turns off in odd cases of storms, for example.
Please be careful not to put suitcases, towels or clothing on the wood furniture. It is from Bali and hand made art that is very special.
Ice Box in the fridge does not work. There are two ice trays.
Microwave attached to oven does not work.
Microwave on counter works.
****HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!**********
We found Jahci's listing at the last minute before Valentine's Day weekend, and I have to say that our experience was perfect. The house is gorgeous and well-equipped. The outdoor deck overlooking the water was beautiful, and we were able to catch an amazing sunset the night of our stay.
Jahci was extremely accommodating and helpful -- we got into the unit without any difficulty and had a couple of very nice phone calls with Jahci. She explained various tips about the house and even suggested a couple places to go to for food and sightseeing. Even though I didn't get the chance to meet Jahci in person (though she offered to stop by), I loved the hospitality and felt that we were in good hands.
Jahci was very helpful and friendly. The house was super nice - clean, comfortable and spacious. It was neat waking up surrounded by the foggy weather after having a fun, long day at the Pumpkin Festival and staying up late playing board games. We would recommend staying here!
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Jahci was great! We met her briefly when we arrived and she showed us around the space. Beautiful home located close to the beach, right off of highway 1.
I booked this property for three of my coworkers, who were looking for a quiet, beautiful place to do some off-site brainstorming. The house worked for them, although one of the beds is a futon, as opposed to a real bed.
- The house has wifi, and they were able to get work done that they needed.
- The views are beautiful, and the house looks like the photos. It was very clean and had a basic inventory of items to meet guest needs (towels, shampoo, bedding, etc)
- Jahci was quick to respond over email/messaging.
- When they arrived, she met them and walked us through how to use the space.
- They went to the beach, which was close
- One thing that was hard for our situation was the check-in and check-out times. Because they wanted to maximize their workdays, they wanted to arrive on Wednesday morning and leave Thursday afternoon. The normal check-in time is 3pm, so I messaged her asking if we had to book another day just to get them in the space in the morning. We worked something out, although we paid for an entire second day, even though no one was sleeping there on Tuesday night. I asked if we could get a discounted rate, but we did not. The rate is already pretty pricey (>$400 for 3ppl), so it was pretty expensive for an off-site work trip.
- I filtered my search for properties by "entire space", because I knew my coworkers might be up late at night. Guests do get the entire top floor which is clear in the house description. The host lives downstairs, and she wants guests to be extremely quiet after 10pm, but a noise curfew is not outlined in the house rules. They were playing a game, and the host came upstairs to tell them to be quiet. It's fine that the house is separated that way, but I wanted to book an entire place, so that situation could be avoided.
- The check-in time listed on the site is 12pm, but the host called in the morning to tell them they needed to be out by 11am. Then called again to make sure they were gone.
Overall the experience was good - it did not exceed expectations, but it got the job done. I'm not sure I'd book it again for a work trip, but for personal use, like a vacation, I'm sure it would be much better.
We had a great time at the beach house. The kitchen was good for cooking and the sun room is really nice.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a positive and happy person. I love meeting new people, from all cultures and backgrounds. I enjoy traveling around California and out of the country. I love living in California, especially in a home with an ocean views of the sunrises and sunsets. I enjoy hosting people from around the world.