We charge the ff. fees for key handling at these specific check in times:
6:00am-9:00am = $65
9:00am-7:00pm = $45
7:00pm-10:00pm = $65
10:00m-12:00am = $85
12:00am-6:00am = $105
Flight delays will attract $50/hr charge
*** PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY RESERVATION REQUEST OR HIT "INSTANT BOOK IT" Until you agree to the first 3 bulletin points***
1) NO SMOKING within the apartment.
2) NO kids or pets traveling along.
3) NOT more than 2 people staying in the apartment. (if thats the case, please write to me and we can do it as normal booking and not "instant booking")
If you are looking for a stay less than 6 nights, and my calendar for dates are free, please write to me.
--Scroll down direct to FAQ section for a quick overview--
Live New York City! Experience The sex and the City, Will & Grace, Gossip girl, Confessions of a shopaholic, Eyes Wide Shut, Autumn in Newyork or whatever NYC based TV serial/ movie you can ever think of.
Your neighbors are: Mayor Bloomberg, Beyonce Knowles, Barbara walters, Bruce Willis, Donald Trump, Kofi Annan, Jason Giambi, Ralph Lauren and Woody Allen to name a few. This summer, live it all up.. in a nice one bedroom apartment, for a budget you can afford..
"The neighborhood is the greatest concentration of individual wealth in the nation" says Wikipedia! The apartment is located in prime upper east side neighborhood. It is in the 4th floor of an ELEVATOR building.
Wake up in the morning and go for a run in central park reservoir or East river whatever the mood calls for; Have Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Turkish, Persian, Greek, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese or Chinese restaurant walking not more than 1 block. Do you want to go to a fine wine place, or a dive bar, or a sports bar, or a karaoke, or lounge, or some late night pizza? Did you come back at 4AM from a club, and you want something delivered at your place within 15 mins? This is the neighborhood to be in. Any midtown attraction / main transportation hub / Broadway shows/ Night club in the City is within a $7 cab ride away.
Express subway 86th street station - 5 blocks, Guggenheim, The met and central park - 5 blocks, East river - 4 blocks, Tons of restaurants and fun bars/lounges 1~2 blocks. from the apartment.
Furnishings include: A Queen-size bed, Shelves for your clothes, Large work desk, comfiest recliner office chair, Television, WIFI internet, Air Conditioners (One in Bedroom, one in the living room) a Microfiber couch, Kitchen, Microwave, Dining area, bar stools. We also include iron, ironing board and hair dryer.
I absolutely LOVE living here. Come make a friend in NYC, get some hot tips for places to chill and hidden gems in the city. and fall in love with the place! This apartment, just like the city, is too dear to me! I cant imagine living elsewhere! :)
A best way to experience any city is not to *stay* in the city... But, to *live* in the City. Live the experience of a lifetime. Experience New York City like a native! Make it memorable.
Enjoy, Cherish and experience. Realize the true meaning of the term "New Yorker".
"Where is the apartment located and what's the neighborhood like?"
- Located in the heart of the UES in a safe, residential neighborhood
- Situated five blocks from 86th street station Express trains 5,6 & local train 4.; Four blocks from 77th street local train station Local train 4.
- The crosstown bus to the Upper West Side is 2 blocks from the building at 79th street and 3rd ave.
- Starbucks, McDonalds, Chipotle, bars, pizza, supermarkets, and pharmacies all within a couple block radius of the apartment
- 3 blocks away from Central Park, 4 blocks from Riverside Park
- Great restaurants and bars within a block radius
"What's the apartment like? What makes it a unique place to stay?"
- Fully furnished (with all new furniture), newly remodeled 1 bedroom on the 4th floor of an elevator building
- Living room/dining area with separate bedroom
- Newly redone, and super clean bathroom (non-shared)
- Brand new 32" TV with DVR and DVD player
- Desktop Computer with Internet Connection
- WIFI connectivity for all your WIFI enabled devides.
- Microwave, Stove, refrigerator, plates, cups, pot, pans, and cooking utensils
- On call Laundry service.
- There's an iron and ironing board and a hair dryer, so you don't have to carry your own.
- Really quiet apartment. Walk in and cut yourself out of the crazy, noisy city.
- Just in case it wasn't fully clear, this is a NON-SHARED apartment and you get the ENTIRE place to yourself.
"What's included with my stay?"
- Towels, sheets, pillows, blanket
- High-speed WiFi and wired internet (ethernet cable provided)
- All utilities, including: electric, heat, hot water, cooking gas (stove/oven)
- Iron and ironing board
- A personal touch of service and attention for every one of my guests!!
"What sort of things are available if I request them in advance?"
- Extra Queen-size air mattress (in addition to the queen-size bed and couch) for separate sleeping spaces ($40/night)
- Pre-order your own groceries from (website hidden)
"There are a couple of reviews concerning the cleanliness of the apartment. Should I be worried?"
-When I had gone for traveling a few months ago, I had hired someone to maintain my apartment and coordinate. The reviews were from that time. Right when I got to know that the person had not maintained it, I replaced him and worked extra on promptly bringing the apartment back to its clean state and partially refunded to the guests from that time for their inconvenience. A guest's comfort is our highest priority. As you can in see the recent reviews after that incident, the apartment is back in shape with spick and span cleanliness. This, I can assure you.
Is there anything you don't see here that would help make your stay more pleasant and comfortable?
Just let me know, I'd be happy to accommodate!
Any information left out or something else you'd like to know about?
Please feel free to ask and I'll happily get back to you as soon as I can!
Other Things to Note
For every guest who will request for additional set of towels and linens after the first set, we charge an extra $50 - this is for the laundry and other staff needed.
Guests will bear the costs for handling of keys which is $50 if they arrived in day time (from 7am to 7pm and $70 if they will land from 8pm to 4am.
Be cool, fun and not too noisy. No smoking, No pets. Party a lot, But outside the apartment. Please don't trash the place. That would attract separate cleaning charges. I dont want to deal with it too.
There aren't any other rules. Just be courteous and treat my apartment like yours. I'll be more than happy.
The reservation was canceled 85 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
El departamento de Ryan es tal cual en las fotos, con una muy buena ubicacion en un barrio muy tranquilo pero en donde tenes todo a unos pocos pasos (autoservicios, restaurantes, deliveries y subte). Nos toco hospedarnos en dias de mucho frio y tanto la calefaccion como ducha y baño funcionan a la perfección. Tiene todo lo que necesitas para hacer una estadía al mejor estilo NY, sin dudas lo recomiendo.
I had a great time at Ryans place! All worked out very good. The appointment to get the key...the description of the place was like the pictures on the page, I do love the neighbourhood!
It's indeed very small - but I knew that before, it's NYC....Not view out of the windows - but very quiet and cosy. I slept very well and felt secure.
And the communication with Ryan (whom I never saw) and Ursula was perfect. He also was very generous, when I asked for a later check out because of my night flight back to Europe.
Another good news - there is a new Whole Foods Market some blocks away. Best healthy food in town!
So I would book it again and recommand Ryan as a host and his place.
Great flat! clean and warm
bedroom is very comfortable
great place definitely!
The apartment was accurate and clean. He was very accommodating to hand off the keys, walk me through the apartment, and for any recommendation. The neighborhood is nice and quiet with plenty of restaurants and bars while still being close to 2 subway stops. I stayed here for a month and I would stay here again.
The booking process was easy, the apt is small but cozy and looks just like the pictures, the location can't be beat and it's close to all the subway stations, central park and restaurants and cafes. I never met or saw Ryan, Ursula was my point of contact which caused some confusion and inconvenience as she said I'd be charged for late check in when I wasn't late. Also Ursula left a vacuum that she kept forgetting to pick up and it was another convenience to constantly get the texts and phone calls about her coming to pick that up. Otherwise, I would recommend Ryan's place as a place to rest at night but not spend all your time New York!
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Im a 28 year old Persian-Greek-Indian mix guy lived 6 different countries before coming to NYC. I do IT consulting/ run a mini startup firm. Work hard and play harder is my motto like most New Yorkers. I enjoy tech stuff, economics and world history. I love photography, and travel a lot. I have a huge circle of international friends in NYC. So, if you havent made any plans for partying any night and want to party, you can join me to one of my parties! There is always something happening!