About this listing
Welcome to my serene one- bedroom, fully furnished apartment in the most prestigious and the safest neighborhood in all of New York. Step into the heart of Manhattan and experience everything than New York has to offer while staying at my place.
I would kindly ask you to check our house rules before booking:
1) Please no smoking within the apartment.
2) No kids or pets traveling along.
3) Not more than 2 people staying in the apartment. (if that is the case, please write to me and we can do it as normal booking and not "instant booking")
At your staying at our wonderful home, you will get at your disposal:
- Fully furnished (with all new furniture), newly remodeled 1 bedroom on the 4th floor of an elevator building
- Living room/dining area with separate bedroom
- Newly redone, and super clean bathroom (non-shared)
- Brand new 32" TV with DVR and DVD player
- Desktop Computer with Internet Connection
- WIFI connectivity for all your WIFI enabled devides.
- Microwave, Stove, refrigerator, plates, cups, pot, pans, and cooking utensils
- On call Laundry service.
- Towels, sheets, pillows, blanket
- There's an iron and ironing board and a hair dryer, so you don't have to carry your own.
- Really quiet apartment. Walk in and cut yourself out of the crazy, noisy city.
- Just in case it wasn't fully clear, this is a NON-SHARED apartment and you get the ENTIRE place to yourself.
Since I am not there, you have the ENTIRE place just for you so you will have access to everything except my personal belongings tucked away in a corner. You will have full use of apartment. There are no other guests scheduled in the period when you plan to visit and I will not be present in the apartment during the length of your stay.
Interaction with Guests
My maid and my assistant will be at your disposal to insure that your experience is safe, pleasant, fun, and memorable. The phone numbers will be given to you in check in instructions. Please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Have an authentic New York experience. Wake up in the morning and go for a run in central park reservoir or East river whatever the mood calls for; Have Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Turkish, Persian, Greek, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese or Chinese restaurant walking not more than 1 block. Do you want to go to a fine wine place, or a dive bar, or a sports bar, or a karaoke, or lounge, or some late night pizza? Did you come back at 4 AM from a club, and you want something delivered at your place within 15 mins? This is the neighborhood to be in. Any midtown attraction / main transportation hub / Broadway shows/ Night club in the City is within a $7 cab ride away.
Live the experience of a lifetime. Experience New York City like a native! Make it memorable.
- Located in the heart of the UES in a safe, residential neighborhood
- Situated five blocks from 86th street station Express trains 5,6 & local train 4.; Four blocks from 77th street local train station Local train 4.
- The crosstown bus to the Upper West Side is 2 blocks from the building at 79th street and 3rd ave.
- Starbucks, McDonalds, Chipotle, bars, pizza, supermarkets, and pharmacies all within a couple block radius of the apartment
- 3 blocks away from Central Park, 4 blocks from Riverside Park
- Great restaurants and bars within a block radius
Other Things to Note
For every guest who will request for additional set of towels and linens after the first set, we charge an extra $50 - this is for the laundry and other staff needed.
-There is a TV. But, no cable television. There is open to air TV. But you are coming to New York to have a great time and explore the streets of Big Apple, not being stuck in front of the television, right?
Have fun in New York and enjoy my apartment!! That is the first rule! Other than that please don't smoke, bring pets or invite unregistered people to my home. Please keep noise level to a minimum and be respectful of other tenants in the building. If you are coming to New York City to party, great! If you coming here to throw a party at the apartment, we are definitely not a match. (There are many restaurants and night clubs in NYC for gatherings, parties and of course meeting new people) Be courteous and treat my apartment like it's yours, let's keep it clean and tidy so the other cool guests like yourself can enjoy it!