About this listing
Heart of Paris.
- 2 rooms - 43 m²
- Very bright and quiet. A really peaceful place for Paris.- Artistic district
- Towels and bed sheets provided
- Building full of poetry with a beautiful courtyard at the entrance.
- Located in the 6th district in Saint Germain des Pres: Best area.
- Bathroom with bath.
- TV and unlimited wireless Internet. DVD BluRay
- Stations Velib 'and Autolib nearby.
- Direct en métro de Roissy et Orly
- Location : all the best in Paris is nearby. The Luxembourg Gardens at 100 meters, Saint Germain des Pres with the Flora and Palette, Odeon cinemas, the Pantheon and the small streets of the fifth, Notre Dame 8 minutes walk, and so on ...
You can not be better. You will be fine. The value will give you full satisfaction.
BONUS : The Polidor restaurant, located 41 rue Monsieur le Prince, is one of the oldest Parisian bistros.
Monoprix Bd Saint Michel.
I simply ask you to pay attention to the furniture and leave the apartment in the same state as you find it.
The apartment MUST BE PERFECTLY cleaned before your departure.
After I have stayed at Nicholas's lovely home, I can say I had truly experienced how a Parisian actual living. Even more, the home is stylish meanwhile, clean and tidy. Many artist decor and collectives. Many good and different Cusines restaurants surround. You can even go for a independent movie downstairs, a cinema just a step away. And the most important. Nicholas is awfully kind and nice, keep giving us the best advices and hints for our trip. I shall stay at his perfect home next time for sure. Merck!!!
Moving in and out was easy and efficient. The flat is very conveniently located. The pictures are an accurate representation. As advertised, the flat is on the top floor (89 steps) and there is no washing machine. It is a true Parisian experience in that it contains many personal items of the host. Good value for money.
A welcoming and helpful host whose apartment is right in of the lively student heart of Paris. The apartment is surrounded by fantastic places to eat, and getting to his apartment from the airport is stress free and only takes about 50 minutes.
Great experience with Nicholas - good communication, the flat looked like the pictures, very safe and secure, tidy, and good location.
Un bel appartement lumineux dans un des plus beaux quartiers de Paris, nombreux sites accessibles à pied de part et d'autres de la Seine.
Very cozy and silent apartement on the rooftop of a typical Parisian house. You feel like living the real Parisian life! Wake up in the morning in the very comfortable bed, go downstairs and get some Croissants in the bakeries nearby. Just 3 minutes away there is the most beautiful Jardin du Luxembourg where you can sit and let the time pass by. Other sights (Pantheon, Rue Moufftard etc) are very close. The Station "Luxembourg" is in short walking distance, from there it's only 40 minutes directly to the Airport. So altogether: couldn't ne better!