About this listing
Need a place to rest? Welcome to C154, your spacious and light home away from home in Amsterdam's fashion district! Quiet and green surroundings - 9 min to central station - 7 min to Schiphol airport - friendly hosts.
Leave all worries behind as you enter the building. Once you're on the fifth floor, a friendly, modern and spacious apartment awaits you. Drop your luggage in your private bedroom and relax with a drink on the balcony, a soak in the bath tub or simply a movie on the best couch ever. You're home.
- Fully equipped kitchen for your use
- Spacious living room with access to the balcony
- Luxurious bathroom (hairdryer & shampoo available)
- Free highspeed WiFi throughout
Interaction with Guests
I'll be happy to share a cuppa with you and discuss your plans for the stay in Amsterdam. And if you'd rather mind your own business, that works, too.
The area around the World Fashion Center is incredibly green: Koningin Wilhelminapark is right behind our building. Within 5 minutes, you're in Rembrandtpark or at the Westlandgracht.
You'll find nice cafes, supermarkets and other shops within walking distance (and I'm happy to recommend my favourites).
The appartment is very close to Station Lelylaan (8 min walk). Your options from there:
* Direct train to Schiphol Airport (7 min)
* Direct train to Amsterdam Centraal (9 min)
Three tram lines take you to other places in the city center (ca. 10-15 min).
Bicycles are still the best way to get around in Amsterdam. You can rent one for ca. 10 EUR per day (in town).
We are also close to the A10 Ring Highway; there's paid parking in the vicinity.
A few important no-nos:
* No smoking inside the apartment (on the balcony is fine).
* Keep noise down after 22:00 (for the benefit of the neighbours - and me).
* If you make a mess, please help clean it up.