Our villa is situated right in a green oasis in the heart of the central part of Copenhagen named Frederiksberg. Near to a lot of attractions and characterized by an originally and cosy atmosphere.
Our wonderfull villa is in one plan and is 206 m2. We have a beautifull private garden both in front of the house and on in the backyard. In the gardens there are a lot of opportunity to lie and relax or to have a a nice dinner made on the grill. Our place is also perfect for familys with kids, who can have a lot of space to play at, both inside and outside.
The villa is all the way through furnished and arranged with a touch of modern design. The villa contains:
- 2 spacious livingrooms with fireplace
-1 masterbedroom with a double bed
- 2 extra bedrooms with a single bed in each room (It is possible to have an extra madress on the floor in each room)
- new toilet & bathroom and one extra toilet
- Big nice kitchen with dishwasher
-- In the basement we have arranged a fitness area with a spinning bike and a treadmill(running mashine) all for your disposel.
The villa has recently been used for filming a chapter of the danish tv-serie Livvagterne
In the neighborhood you find a lot of Cafe's and shopping opportunities.
- 5 minuttes walk to Gammel Kongevej or Vesterbrogade which are known as some of the best shopping streets in Copenhagen
- 5 minuttes walk from zoo and the wonderfull park Frederiksberg Garden. Here you can relax and get some fresh air or maybe sail a little trip in the small sea.
- 5 km to the nearest beach at Svanemøllen
- 5 minuttes walk to the nearest s-train, metro station and busses, that in about 10 minuttes takes you directly to Strøget, Tivoli and Rådhuspladsen in the city center of Copenhagen
You are welcome to borrow our bikes. "The green bicycle route" is just next to our door, which can take you on a quit ride away from the traffic to the surrounding neighborhood.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$2288 /week|
|Pet Owner:||Other pet(s)|
A very nice, comfortable family home with good access to local amenities and great transport links for getting around the city. Very nice to stay in a leafy suburb while visiting a different city. Our kids also loved playing with all the kids' toys - we would never get that in a hotel! Thank you for the hospitality.
The villa is spacieux and the garden is very pleasant. It is easy to go to Copenhagen by bus and there is a supermarket 5 min away from the home.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.