About this listing
For years, Raul and I have been super happy in this apartment. Two years ago little Lola was born and we had to move. Now we are thrilled to think what happy people will stay.
The best thing about it it's certainly that is in the historic center, within walking distance of new Carmen Thyssen Museum and 5 minutes from the Picasso Museum, the Picasso Foundation, Calle Larios, the Cathedral .... and only 15 minutes (walking) to the beach!
- One bedroom with king size bed (1'60x2 meters) and a closet.
- Living room with comfortable sofa (not sofa-bed but more than once friends slept on it!)
- Kitchen with everything you need for cooking (microwave, refrigerator, etc ...) and a washer-dryer machine.
- Bathroom with bathtub.
- Air conditioning hot-cool.
- Two very nice balconies (one in the bedroom and one in the bedroom) to give plenty of light into the house.
- ADSL internet
The livingroom is decorated with sheets by a superb illustrator friend of ours. If you like any, you can take them very, very cheapie!
It is well connected (from the center there are line buses to all points of Malaga and you can also walk to the bus station and train station) and the area has absolutely everything (shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, the Central Market, etc..).
It's a semi-pedestrian street only allowed for residents cars so no cars on the street.
Check-in and check-out times are flexible, we just ask that if there's some other guest checking in/out the same day and schedules are incompatible, please check in-out at about 12.00 - 13.00.
Me llamo Cristina, como mi abuela materna. Vivo en Málaga con Raúl y la pequeña Lola, nuestro bebé que nació en Mayo de 2011.
Soy parte del estudio de diseño La Madre de los Beatles.
Durante años hemos sido muy felices en el apartamento que ahora alquilamos y por eso nos encanta pensar que todavía le quedan muchos días felices por delante.