About this listing
Studio apartment of 30 square mt. Totally renovated, located on the 5th floor of an elegant building with concierge and lift. It is situated in a lively area of the city full of restaurants, bars, shops and Internet point. Very good linked to Fiera Milano and Fashion District.
The house is finely furnished with:
- armour door;
- independent heating;
- air conditioning;
- 1 king sized bed (hideaway);
- 1 pouf transformable into a single bed;
- 2 sound-proof windows;
- bathroom with shower, hairdryer and washing machine;
- satellite LCD TV 32”;
- internet WI-FI;
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, dishes, glasses, cutleries, pots and pans;
- iron and iron board.
Small size pets accepted upon request and reconfirmation.
- Milano Linate 20 minutes by shuttle bus from/to Central Train Station;
- Milano Bergamo (Orio al Serio) 50 minutes by shuttle bus from/to Central Train Station;
- Milano Malpensa 45 minutes by shuttle bus from/to Central Train Station;
- Central Train Station is just 10 minutes away by Tram (nr 5) – Stop Tunisia/Buenos Aires;
Underground Line 1 Red:
- Porta Venezia is just 100 mt (also taxi station);
- San Babila (via Montenapoleone) is just 3 minutes away by underground or 15 minutes walk;
- Duomo is just 5 minutes away by underground or 20 minutes walk
- Fiera Milano City – Amendola 15 minutes by underground;
- Fiera Milano (Rho) 20 minutes by underground.
Rates include: linen and final cleaning, breakfast (coffee/tea, marmalade, croissants, bread).
Daily supplement for 3rd bed € 25,00.
MONTLY PRICE EURO 900 (INCLUDED CLEANING OF THE HOUSE EVERY 2 WEEKS).
Refundable deposit € 200,00.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE POSSIBLY DURING WEEKEND.
For more information please contact.
SEMPLICI E POCHE:
- E' PERMESSO FUMARE NELL'ANGOLO CUCINA CON FINESTRE APERTE E UTILIZZANDO RIGOROSAMENTE IL POSACENERE;
- ANIMALI DI PICCOLA TAGLIA AMMESSI PREVIA COMUNICAZIONE E RICONFERMA ACCETTAZIONE.
FEW AND SIMPLE HOUSE RULES:
- IT'S ALLOWED TO SMOKE IN THE KITCHEN AREA WITH THE WINDOWS OPENED. YOU MUST USE THE ASHTRAY;
- SMALL PET ARE ALLOWED, BUT YOU MUST ASK ME BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AS I WILL HAVE TO RECONFIRM IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO YOU
It's second time we booked the Lisa flat. It's always perfect .
Lisa is always pleasant and smiling. She's helpful and listening what you want and need. The studio is equipped to live to Milan. It's placed very well because the subway and restaurants are juste next to studio.
Thank So much. See you soon !
Host molto gentile e disponibile, appartamento come da foto e descrizione. Pulito, accogliente, insomma una comodissima sistemazione per i miei cari.
Best city break: it's a lovely apartment with everything one possibly need. Every detail in the room shows how much care the host has been put into her place. The location is great, easy to get onto the central public transport, with awesome Italian restaurant nearby. Lisa is warm and helpful. We had a great time.
Monolocale carino ed accogliente, host preciso e puntale, la casa era dotata di tutto l'indispensabile. Consiglierei a chiunque
Thank you dear Lisa,
We enjoyed our stay in your well prepared apartment very much.
From the meeting and welcoming from with you house made that was in the apartment when we came until the house made came for check out on time.
The small details that you provide in your apartment are an expression of care and is so heartfelt. The apartment is perfectly situated close to the subway and walking distance from the dome.
We loved our stay and can truly recommend a stay here.
This was our second stay at Lisa's. We love the location and the apartment. Everything was perfect.
Lisa's apartment was perfect for 2 people and in a great location. Less than a minutes walk from the underground which made getting around Milan extremely easy. The apartment was furnished with everything one would need for a long or short stay. Coffee , tea and breakfast was also provided for our stay which was a really nice touch.
Lisa was very responsive and helpful which made for a stress free and enjoyable stay in Milan.
About the Host, Lisa
Mi piace molto viaggiare e il mio lavoro si basa sulla mia passione. Sono una persona estremamente solare e mi piace conoscere le culture dei vari paesi, mi piace camminare e approfittare di ogni momento libero per passare momenti rilassanti negli spazi verdi della mia città.