Many Updates in 2016! Townhouse in the Heart of Myrtle Beach! Excellent location! Each Bedroom upstairs has a private full bath plus half bath downstairs. Couch pulls out into a bed. Cable TV in Living Room & each Bedroom. Newer kitchen appliances. Our Townhouse is Nothing Fancy, but it is Clean and Comfortable, and in a GREAT location! PLEASE NOTE: NO SMOKING ON THE PREMISES. NO PETS. NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
GREAT location! Close to the beach, shopping, Broadway at the Beach, shows, restaurants, airport, miniature golf and many other things Myrtle Beach has to offer!
****UPDATES 2016: New Flooring on entire first floor and both bathrooms upstairs. New toilets and vanities in all 3 bathrooms. Both bedrooms and all 3 bathrooms freshly painted.
2 Hair Dryers provided. Rain Umbrella in the closet by the front door.
Interaction with guests
Since I do not live in the same town, there is no face-to-face interaction; however, we can definitely communicate through airbnb and I always try to respond very promptly to each message. :)
Other things to note
Though we do not have a pool, there is a Recreation Center about a block away that has an Indoor Pool, walking/running track, weight room, cardio room, and several other amenities. The facility is open to the public for a very small fee.
1. NO SMOKING, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE.
2. NO PETS. Many guests have allergies, so we are pet-free here.
3. NO PARTIES
4. Be respectful of neighbors / no excess noise. My neighbors have families and noise travels. I don't want to have complaints from other owners.
5. No outside overnight guests (other than pre-approved guests).
6. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
7. Should an accident or damage to property occur, please notify host immediately so that the host can take appropriate action to replace, fix, or repair.
8. During Your Stay, please remove trash by taking it out to the dumpster.
9. During Your Stay, you are responsible for basic housekeeping during your stay (picking up after yourself, washing dishes and towels as needed).
Hi! Thank you for visiting my listing. To tell you a little about myself, my loves include the ocean, horses, travel, and playing tennis. I currently live in Chicago and work as an Insurance Agent, but I hope to retire to this townhouse in Myrtle Beach one of these days because it is so comfortable and welcoming. I think the best thing about it is the great location that just seems so close to everything, especially the beach (my love)! I hope you have a wonderful vacation, and if you decide to stay at our place, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Happy Travels!