Set in a private compound 2 minute drive from the beach off Batu Belig Road, surrounded by paddy fields in a quiet environment, but only 10 minutes drive from Seminyak and 20 minutes from Tanah Lot.
2 large bedroom villa on two floors. Decorated with natural Balinese style furniture. Each room has on-suite modern bathrooms. A large and fresh living room provides space for relaxation and the fully equipped kitchen will provide you everything for your cooking pleasures. If you have no time or are too busy relaxing, then you can order in from the warung (restaurant) up the road, which offers amazing dishes, Balinese and Western cuisine.
The terrace and pool area is large enough to have a fun and relaxing time. The wooden decked terrace leads onto a magnificent 15 metre (45 foot) pool, long enough for athletic lengths and shallow enough for poolside enjoyment.
The villa also provides parking space and is managed by friendly Balinese staff that offer advice, cleaning and laundry service.
Desa Seni, the luxurious Yoga centre is next door, as well as Canggu Deli for shopping or Canggu Club if you fancy a game of tennis or socialising with visitors and expats.
You will be sure to enjoy every moment in the villa and the surrounding life around Canggu.
Egidio is a very kind host with a great property in the not so busy part north of Kuta. His stylish villa is the perfect location for your trips, days on the beach or just relaxing at the gigantic pool at the house.
Villa is beautiful we had great time there. It was not clear from the booking information that the pool is shared between 3 villas, but at the end it didn`t bother us at all: we only had neighbors for one night.
We loved having an own kitchen and being able to cook our own breakfast! Enjoyed chill time at the villa and by the pool.
It was a bit difficult to find our way around the area. A car or a bike there is a must. Other then that, Changee is a really nice area with plenty of restaurants and art shops that we enjoyed visiting.
We stayed at Villa Naree over New Year's Eve. Although it was an overwhelmingly positive experience in Bali, there were a few things that detracted from the experience. If you come prepared with the proper expectations, you'll have a great time.
- Egidio is the most responsive person I have ever worked with on airbnb. He responds within 10-15 minutes and answers every question. He was easy to work with and helped arrange everything from driver pick-up at the airport to living arrangements.
- The property itself is amazing. Beautifully appointed and very comfortable. Every night I would pass out on the big comfortable beds and be fully rested. It has all the other amenities you could want: wi-fi, appliances, food delivery, cable TV, etc.
- Unlike other airbnb properties, they run the villa like a hotel. Towels are changed and beds are made each day.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. One time we asked for direction and walked down the road and the staff followed on a moped to make sure we were going the right way.
- Great food nearby including Indonesian food, ramen, Balinese Pork, etc.
Areas of improvement
- Location. It's definitely close to the main action of Bali. It is remote and quiet, but if you want to go farther, you are dependent on a driver. At $20-30 a day, it starts to add up. Plus with traffic, it takes 2 hours to get to the main beaches and sights. If you can drive a moped, it can help mitigate this. There is a beach nearby, but it's not very pleasant.
- The driver. The driver Nyuman on the property was responsive and diligent, but he wasn't exactly a people person. I would try to be more friendly with him, but he wouldn't say much. Given you spend so much time with the driver, a more positive attitude would make a big difference.
- Dogs. If you are dog-phobic, this is not the place for you. There are 3 dogs on the property and they are not exactly friendly. Every time we walked up, the dogs would growl and bark. On one occasion, a dog ran into our villa and the staff had to shoo him out.
Overall we had a positive experience at Villa Naree and enjoyed our time in Bali.
First of all, we really appreciate your nice review.
About the private message we received from you about the dogs in the villa.
We are sorry that we cannot get rid of them because we adopted from the beach nearby. We know that we could train them better, but overall we also would like them to be alert for any new comers to the villa(for security reason). We understand that once they know the guests well, they always ok with the guests.
About the road, we hope to be able to get it fixed this year. It just does't belong to us. We are also desperate to start soon.
A great, quiet relaxing spot, thanks.
Villa Naree is the perfect villa for a getaway with your friends. The villa's interior design gives it a very cosy and homely feeling. The villa also provides an extensive range of cooking appliances (which includes hot pot, hot plate grill), which gives guests the option of eating in.
The villa was kept clean and tidy, all thanks to the excellent housekeeping service. The staff were also friendly, helpful and honest! Egidio was also very helpful and quick in responding to my queries prior to the trip.
The villa is located about 10mins ride from the main street, where you can easily find many eateries, including the famous Naughty Nuri's and Watercress (western breakfast). My friends and I also chanced upon some street stores which served really delicious food at really cheap prices. These stores are located about 10min ride up from the villa.
I would definitely recommend villa naree to friends who are coming to bali. Pleasant and clean villa that is away from the bustling downtown area, yet not too far from it.
First time staying in Canggu and it was great!!!!Good location, very quiet, close enogh to Seminyak, 1km to the beach, great customer service, very clean, great villa!!!!
We had a wonderful stay at the beautiful Villa Naree 3. It was very clean and we had daily maid service. The lap pool was excellent and very private. The place is spacious and very well kept and allows a lot of light in. The beds were comfortable. Nyoman the driver is very helpful and polite and he drove us every where we needed and did a pleasant island tour with him. The rest of the staff are also very helpful and pleasant. There is an adorable restaurant by the rice field across the street where we ate. We would definitely recommend this place to any one. Thanks Egidio for a pleasant stay in Bali.
Beautiful place! the interior design is awesome and I really prefer having a private villa than staying in a hotel. Very good value for money.
If you rent a motorbike, you'll find that everything is minutes away.
Taxi's not a good idea given Bali's traffic.
Check-in and check-out were smooth and we had arranged airport transfer with Egidio which was very helpful as we landed late at night when we arrived.
For people who love to enjoy living surrounded by ricefield but Ubud feels too far, we suggested you to stay at villa Naree.
This two floor villa feels so comfortable. Good furniture, good view, and good access to the centre of Bali. This villa also equipted perfectly, so does the kitchen, so we can prepare our meals by ourselves. One other thing, the housemaid was so friendly and helpfull.
Over all, we love stayed at villa Naree. That was great :)
Anggi & Andrio
Great Villa, close enough to Seminyak for dining in the evening but far enough to get out of the hustle & bustle of the town. Nice set up of the Villa, great hospitality by Egidio! Recommend to rent a scooter and explore!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.