Welcome to your private home, a striking 3 bedroom, 2 bath midcentury modern jewel located in one of the best (and quietest) neighborhoods in Palm Springs.
Minutes from Downtown, your home features a spacious private yard with tranquil zen landscaping, mature palm trees, sparkling pool, al fresco dining, outdoor seating, gas fire pit, and unobstructed mountain views (no power lines). Comfy beds with hotel-like linens.
Come see us -- you'll love your home in the desert.
- City of Palm Springs Short-term rental permit #2668
- Accommodates 6 adults (or 8 people, as long as two of the 8 are under 12 years old)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. 2 Queen beds in two of the bedrooms, two twin beds in one bedroom. 2 Queen air mattresses. One sofa in Library, one sofa in Den.
- Gorgeous heated pool with outdoor dining area, BBQ, lounge furniture, gas fire pit and grill. Romantic, tranquil and fun.
- Door alarms on all doors going to backyard (pool safety for children)
- Coming with kids? We have a stroller (with a sunshade!) and Pack 'n Play awaiting, as well as a high-chair (that attaches to the dining room table chairs). And children's books, pool toys, etc.
- NEST Smart Thermostat
- KEVO eKey Keyless Smart Entry System
- WiFi -- free, and super fast
- Security System
- Den with ample comfortable seating, large flat-screen TV (AppleTV), DVD player, DVDs, games and books.
- Amazon FireStick in master bedroom.
- Remodeled kitchen stocked with every pot, pan, dish, glass and accessory needed for cooking and entertaining.
- Coffee & tea, basics like seasonings, olive oil, etc.
- Dining area with table that accommodates 8 people comfortably
The entire home and yard is yours to enjoy.
Interaction with guests
Your local concierge, Claudia, will be available to answer any and all questions you might have.
Claudia will also stop by the home from time to time to ensure that you're happy, that all things are in working order, and that the proper amount of people are staying at the house.
Other things to note
TOT Tax, City of Palm Springs
All stays under 29 days are subject to City of Palm Springs Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) of 11.5%. Once a reservations is confirmed, we'll send you a revised reservation, with the additional 11.5% tax added. (Sorry -- it's the law.)
* CHECK-IN and OUT: Check-in is at 3pm and check-out is at 11am. If you'd like to arrive earlier or leave later, just ask (if possible, we'll do our very best to accommodate!).
* TOT Tax: A transient occupancy tax of 11.5% is added to all reservations, per The City of Palm Springs.
* POOL: If you'd like the pool heated to a bath-like 84 degrees, there is a "pool heating fee" of $50 per day. During the hotter months, you probably don't need the pool heated, but during November through March/April, you usually do! Ultimately up to you, of course...
* GUESTS: each guest exceeding 6 is an additional $40 per night. The house accommodates a total of 8 people (per the City of Palm
Springs, two of which must be under 12 -- otherwise, it's a max of 6 guests).
* DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent and is held on credit card approval with Airbnb, and will only be charged if there is: damage done to the house, its contents, or the yard; everything that was in the house when you arrived is there when you leave; the guest is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by my community.
* PARTIES/NOISE: This is not a party house. We don't mind you having friends over, but at no time shall there be more than ten (10) people on the property, including the maximum six (6) for overnight stays. Please be good neighbors, and keep music, both inside and out, at a reasonable level. No outside noise whatsoever after 10:00pm.
* PETS: If you'd like to bring a pet (and it's a pet that we approve, less than 20 lbs, not a puppy, doesn't bark, doesn't eat midcentury furniture, etc.), there is an additional per-day fee of $15, plus a fully refundable damage deposit of $300.
* SMOKING: Smoking is allowed outside -- never inside. Please use ashtrays for cigarette butts.
* INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS: Occupant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges the homeowner and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the homeowner from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage, theft or injury to Occupant, other occupants, guests or licensees, or their personal property, arising out of or in connection with Occupant’s use and occupancy of the Premises, which is made, incurred or sustained by Occupant, other occupants, guests or licensees.
* LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In the event of any claim for damages against the homeowner for any reason, whether based on breach of contract or tort, any recovery shall be limited to reimbursement of all sums actually paid by Occupant to the homeowner. Under no circumstances shall the homeowner be liable for and Occupant hereby waives any claim for consequential, punitive and/or exemplary damages. The homeowner shall not be liable for events beyond their control that may interfere with Occupant’s occupancy.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We're global citizens -- we love meeting people from around the country, and from around the world. We live in LA and love it -- we also love the desert, and the beauty of the San Jacinto Mountains.
Life is short -- love with all you got!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.