Our lovely apartment is in a quaint neighborhood ~6 blocks from the beach and just 1.5 blocks from Montana Ave. where you will find adorable shops and restaurants! You can walk everywhere & our place is quite charming (check out the pics)!
- Hardwood floors
- Renovated kitchen (with granite + dishwasher)
- Lovely decor
- Wifi & Cable (including HBO)
- The beach!
- Montana Ave. (shops & restaurants)
Interaction with Guests
Would love to provide you with recommendations! There is so much to do in Santa Monica, not to mention other parts of LA. It's an incredible place to visit and I'd like to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
- This neighborhood is quaint and quiet
- Close to the beach
- Close to restaurants, cafes, shops
- Close to hotels and bars
- It's easy to walk if you'd like to stay in Santa Monica
- There are buses & Uber X is a really easy and cost efficient way to get around
Other Things to Note
- Extra blankets are in the hall closet
- Toilet paper has been stocked in the bathroom
- Extra toilet paper and paper towels are in the kitchen pantry
- Trash is under the kitchen sink
- Most parking is 2 hours without a permit; also pay attention to street cleaning signs to avoid a ticket
- Parking on 7th between Washington and Idaho and Idaho and Montana does not require a permit (you can park there overnight and without a time limit as long as you avoid street cleaning times); also 6th between Idaho and Montana is the same
- I treat my place with great care and so am looking for someone to do the same!
- No smoking
- No pets
- Be respectful of neighbors -- no amplified music after 9pm
L'appartamento è molto carino, ampio e dotato di ogni necessità. La posizione è perfetta poichè non distante dalle spiagge di Santa Monica e piena di ristoranti e locali carini nelle vicinanze.
L'host è molto gentile e disponibile e fornisce tutte le informazioni utili per un gradevole soggiorno (ristoranti, spiagge, locali, bar, parcheggi, wifi, etc.).
L'arredamento della casa è molto elegante e raffinato.
Hi there -
Thanks for stopping by! I live in lovely Santa Monica, CA with my fiance, Pierre (recent transplants from San Francisco & Pierre is originally from Paris!). I do marketing at a start-up here in "Silicon Beach," and Pierre is getting his MBA at UCLA Anderson. We love to travel and think it's awesome to have a more integrated, local experience...so of course think Airbnb is the greatest!
Also, we love to eat and explore -- so would be more than happy to provide you with lots of recommendations!