New apartment! Traditional with a modern twist and in a fabulous location!
Apartment number 1003 is located on the 10 floor (with elevator!) of a modern building on the street Yuan Lu Road (by Metro market ) ,that is near Kai Yuan temple and central of bus station.
You cannot travel to QuanZhou without visiting our two magical castles in Kai Yuan buddhist temple so why not stay close by? If you are dreaming about a quiet area to enjoy your FuJian vacation then this flat is a great choice. It has been tastefully decorated and the accommodation is full of natural light and space.
The living room is nice with some special furnitures
Nearby you have various forms of traditional QuanZhou commerce and theater, and from there you can easily reach most of the popular sightseeing spots and a local drama called NanYin which has over one thousands year in this city .
This spacious apartment has 140 m2 and has been tastefully renovated in a sophisticated way to include:
• one living room with dining and sitting areas, one double sofa bed, TV and DVD;
• a bedroom with one double bed (200 cm * 230 cm);
• a bedroom with one queen size bed (220 cm * 240cm);
• a bedroom with bunk-beds;
• a lounge area where you can relax or sleep. It is provided with a very comfortable sofa bed;
• a complete kitchen including a dining table, gas oven and stove, fridge with freezer, microwave, washing machine;
• two bathroom with hot shower
We will welcome you with cups of green Anxi Tieguanyin tea .a nice fresh green local tea . You will also find in the apartment various CDs with typical the south of FuJian music to complete your cultural experience in QuanZhou.
old quanzhou’s Home is a Youth Hostel in QuanZhou for anyone who are on holiday, backpacking and hitch-hiking alike. Friends from all over the world in every walk of life came here to meet each others to exchange ideas about their holiday, planned routes and share life experiences. It’s up to you whether you want to relax in the hostel for days, exploring this great small city, or just for a short overnight stay to recharge your battery before your next adventure.