About this listing
Recently refurbished 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath unit with private balcony. One queen bed and one Full bed. The property is located on a quiet street a half block from Fairfax's Main Street.
The apartment has internet and guests have access to coin laundry.
Our spacious, quiet, apartment is surrounded by trees and has a view of the creek that runs through the property from a private patio. Just steps from downtown with its restaurants and music venues. The town park/playground with its towering redwoods and tennis courts are nearby.
Wifi and coin operated Washer and Dryer.
Centrally located in sunny Marin County's best weather area, Fairfax is a destination in it's own right. And it offers easy access to the entire Bay Area -- San Francisco (by car, bus, or ferry), 'the Bay,' Mount Tamalpais State Park, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, West Marin and Point Reyes National Seashore, the Pacific Coast beaches at Stinson Beach, Muir Beach, or Bolinas, and the world-famous Napa/Sonoma Wine Country. And don't forget the other charming towns in Marin, including Sausalito, Mill Valley, San Anselmo, Tiburon, Larkspur and San Rafael.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area in front and to the left of the building. Parking on the road is also permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you want to have towels for use outside the unit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
I came to the Bay Area to attend grad school in math at UCB and never left. Taught at SF city college for a while but I currently manage and own property near the UC Berkeley Campus,
I am not often at the house (live alone), so it will feel you have it to yourself!
I enjoy hiking and biking in Marin. I also take a French class at the local community college and go to France every summer.
I was born in Argentina and speak Spanish fluently (I wish I could say the same for my French!).
I hosted a couple recently from Germany and enjoyed the interaction so I decided to list the space.