This compact room (with shared bathroom) is beautifully decorated with art and textiles.
This is a really nice and safe neighborhood in a canyon of Santa Barbara foothills.
We are located to the west of the City of Santa Barbara.
1. Please be respectful of our home. We have worked hard to create a unique and beautiful space for our guests and want to maintain it in good condition for future guests.
2.Please refrain from using massage oils and eating on the bed to avoid spillage on the linens and mattress. You are welcome to use the dining table in the kitchen at anytime.
No smoking or pets allowed in the house.
Please come and go as you please but be mindful that you are sharing the house with others if entering late or leaving early in the morning.
3. This is an environmentally friendly household, please be conscientious with your water usage in the shower and otherwise,as we are in serious drought in California.
4. Please check your shoes and feet before entering the house if returning from the beach as they may have picked up a lot of tar from there. If so, please take off shoes outside, and/or ask for assistance.
5.Should you need it: Laundry is $5 per load including soap, and dryer use. Please ask for assistance.
CHECK OUT RESPONSIBILITIES - Things to do upon your departure:
3. Please leave mugs and glasses on tray, we will take care of it.
4. Just leave bed unmade, no need to strip sheets off, we take care of all the linens and towels.
5. Please lock the front door upon your departure and leave the key on entrance table near the front door.
Have a fantastic time!
This host has 201 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a married couple in our late 40's but are young at heart.
We love to travel and meeting new people from around the world.
Geoff works in IT at UCSB and Christina is self employed and works in the fashion industry. Christina speaks Danish and Spanish fluently.
We enjoy backpacking, day hikes, kayaking, sailing, horseback riding, gardening, reading, antiques, architecture, dance and art.