About this listing
This cosy apartment is just a few steps away from the famous Copacabana and in a walking distance of the stunning Ipanema beach, from both main attractions of the city. Located at Arpoador, in an lovely building with 24 hours doorman security.
The location is extremely convenient, safe and in a walking distance from all the most trendy and popular bars and restaurants of the area, which is for sure one of the best districts of the city.
Moving around the city is also very easy since there is a Metro stop just 5 blocks away and plenty of taxis, buses just around the corner.
This stylish Rio apartment has been recently renovated and it features a charming and cozy style. Several paintings enrich the property and give to it a personal touch.
The apartment features a queen size bed, 4 pillows included, linen and towels included, and it is perfect to host up 3 people. It is extremely well equipped and it features many facilities you could need during your stay in Rio de Janeiro, such as the washing machine, Internet Wi-Fi access, cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, which is very important during the Brazilian summer.
The apartment street is very quiet and safe . The trees are full of orchids and give a beautiful frame to the neighborhood. Close to the apartment (literally across the street) you have excellent supermarket Zona Sul , pharmacies, banks , bike rental, in fact almost everything you need .
Metro stop just 5 blocks from our place.
Buses to almost every part of the city just around the corner.
Other things to note
Please include the following information with your inquiry:
1. Your desired check in/out times.
2. Check in time is negociable and late check out possible if no other guest is checking in on the same day.
3. Any guest with less than 18 years old is only allowed if accompanied by at least one of his/her parents or by his/her legal guardian.
We hope you enjoy our apartment and Rio as much as you can.
During your stay in our apartment, there are a some house rules that we want to share with you in order keep the house in the same way you found for the next guests, and our good relationship within the neighborhood:
- Smoking, and parties are not allowed.
- No illegal drugs allowed - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Noise is not allowed after 10 pm to 8 am. Please be aware that the building is residential/family oriented. During this time radios and stereos may be played at a level not to be heard outside of the apartment.
- The guest is responsible for taking care of the apartment during his stay and must return the apartment in the same condition it was found, as well as all utensils and furniture of the place. Damage caused by the behavior of a Tenant, or a Tenant’s guest, will be repaired at the Tenant’s expense.
- Please don't take towels to the beach (we don't provide beach towels)
- Keys and access to apartment: We will meet the guest at the apartment on check-in and hand over the keys. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to return them at check-out.
- Please TURN OFF LIGHTS, OVEN & ESPECIALLY the AIR CONDITIONER when you leave the apartment.
- Please, DO NOT LEAVE ANY FOOD IN THE REFRIGERATOR AT CHECK OUT. Please go ahead and throw everything in the garbage at the end of your stay.
- Please be sure to lock well the apartment .
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
I am Brazilian and Carioca graphic designer, but above all a person who loves life and nature. Known as a creative and curious person, I enjoy a variety of activities: from photography, cooking and outdoor sports; to reading, discovering new music and rhythms, travelling and meeting people.
With so much travelling around I ended up learning a bit of what we want when visiting a great city as Rio, the city I LOVE!
As a hostess I am an informal one, and as a guest I want to feel at home.
I invite you to enjoy to the most your stay at my place and city.
Sou carioca, designer gráfica, e acima de tudo uma pessoa que tem curiosidade e amor pela vida. Isto significa que gosto de uma variedade de atividades e assuntos. Amo fotografar, brincar de chef, ler, esportes ao ar livre, descobrir musicas e ritmos novos, amo viajar e conhecer gente. De tanto viajar por aí acho que aprendi um pouquinho do que a gente gosta de encontrar quando está visitando uma cidade como o Rio, uma cidade que amo!
Sou uma anfitriã informal e gosto de me sentir em casa quando sou hospede.
Assim, a ideia é que vocês desfrutem ao máximo da estadia no meu ap e na minha cidade.