About this listing
A apartment just close to Mongkok MTR Station!!!
Here you can enjoy a clean & comfortable area as like a Hong Kong local citizen!^^
One double bed, one single bed and one sofa bed are provided for you in this apartment!
This is a delicate and comfortable apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
Our apartment is fully furnished and we believe you will find in it all that is necessary for a comfortable stay.
Come and stay in my unique Hong Kong townhouse!
In the bedroom:
- You can find one 4ft x 6ft double bed in one of the bedroom and one 2,5ft x 6ft single bed in another one.
- Perfect for up to 5 people! :)
- Clean Bed linen and towels are provided. Cleaning and linen change for stays are done before your arrival.
In the kitchen:
- Wanna make a meal? (Supermarket and HK Local market is nearby!)
- Preparing a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner is a good choice as you will find the basic cookware you need in the kitchen.
- You can find frying pan, pot, cutlery and dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates) in this basic but lovely kitchen.
- Although it is a basic clean kitchen, it is contemporary and offers all modern appliances. You have exclusive use of the well-equipped kitchen including fridge, gas/electric cooker, with a stylish and incredibly comfortable sofa provided in the living room to relax on after the enjoyable cooking time or a exciting sight seeing day.
- Tired to cook? There are lots of great local cafe's and supermarkets only a street away and there is space for your use in the fridge and kitchen cupboards for you to store your own food.
In the bathroom:
- Let's relax! We have already prepared hair dryer and towels here. This is your home. :)
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower.
- Water heater is provided in this standard clean bathroom.
Oh yes, don’t worry about your heavy luggage. There is a lift in the building, so you can save your energy in order to enjoy your days in Hong Kong.
This house is very well located and has a relaxed and homely feel, and staying in this whole house you can enjoy everything at your own pace and have a great time!
You may drop me an enquiry, I will get back to you asap. ^^
The apartment is conveniently located in the hustle & bustle area in Kowloon surrounded by numerous tourist attractions, shopping arcades, fine restaurants and fabulous night entertainment.
Just next to Langham Place ( which is the main thoroughfare in Kowloon and lined with shops and restaurants and throngs with tourists).
This is friendly decorated apartment with an excellent location which provide you a decent stay during your holiday or business trip!
-1~2 minutes walk to Langham Place (the most popular and biggest shopping mall in Mongkok!)
-5 minutes walk to Sai Yeung Choi Street South (where many shops and local shopping mall are on both side)
-5 minutes walk to Woman Street/ Ladies Market ( a famous place where you can buy budget clothings and soft goods)
-5 minutes walk to Mongkok Computer Shopping Center
-5 minutes walk to Sneaker Street
-15 minutes walk to Temple Street
VERY CENTRAL : This place allows you to catch the most popular tourist spots of Hong Kong easily from one single spot.
A prefect place for your business trip!
- with a central spot location, you can take MTR to business districts like Tsim Sha Tsui/ Admiralty/ Central/ Sheung Wan/ Quarry Bay all within 20 minutes.
- There is even a computer shopping center nearby!
You can find various restaurant from reasonable prices to fine dining nearby. Everyday you have many choices for your meal!
Of course, if you want to make a quick meal yourself, you can buy the ingredients in the supermarkets nearby!
- You can find a supermarket opened from 8:00am to 10:00pm by 1min walk
- 3 minutes walk you can find a 24 hour opening supermarket!
- A HK local market is under the building!
Moreover, there is a laundry shop near the apartment!
- In case you don't want to bring too many clothes during the trip, the laundry service nearby can help you!
- The service is very costly and the clothes can be washed and dried within one- two days normally! In a easy way you can no longer bring the heavy luggage. ^^
Here you can enjoy VERY accessible place.
You will be delighted - have a look at the reviews!
- 45 minutes take A21 direct express bus from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Bank Centre, Nathan Road)
- 40 minutes take Airport Express train from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Mongkok MTR Station)
Then it is round 5-8 mins from the dropping point/MTR Station to my place.
Don't worry if you are not familiar with Hong Kong. :) I will provide you the transportation information and the meeting point for you!!
[What I have PREPARED for you]
Free WIFI *
- Clean Bed Sheet / Pillows / Covers , blankets
- Double bed 4' x 6', 1 single bed 2.5' x 6'
- Clothes rack
- Hair dryer
- Hot Water Supply
- Toilet Paper
- Cutlery Set / Bowl / Mug / Cup
- Dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates)
- Electric Water Kettle
- Gas stove/ Induction stove
- Washing machine
- Table with Chairs
[Easy check in and check out]
Check in time: 3:00pm
Check out time: 12:00pm
Late check in charge after 9:00pm: HK$200
The above is the normal check in and check out time, but the time is flexible actually if it is possible! Ask me for details! ^^
We started our airbnb-activity in summer 2011. Since then we could welcome visitors for family holiday trip, business trip, long vocation in Hong Kong, etc. from various countries.
Making our guest to stay as enjoyable as possible is our main concern and we are here to assist in any relevant matters.
Hope the guests understand that - it's not hotel or hostel - it's our home and we share it with other nice ,positive and respectful people :)
Oh yes, the offer is for the whole apartment, no sharing is needed and this is your own place to stay.
Just have a look at the photos and the reviews - this shows the real insights very clearly...:)
NEVER WAIT in the LOBBY or JUST OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE. PLEASE WAIT IN THE SPECIFIC PLACE I STATED IN THE EMAIL as the residents will complain about it to the property management. Thus, when you check in and check out, please not to wait your friends in the lobby or the entrance! THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING!
Check In Time: after 15:00
Very Late Check In Charge After 21:00: HKD200
MAKE SURE whats app or call me when you land Hong Kong or at least 1 hour before you arrive such that I can prepare well for the key passing to you.
Wait in the specific place, NOT enter the building without me to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings with the property management.
Check Out Time: before 12:00
Late Check out Charge: HKD300 (need to check with the availability)
You can also do the Town check in for your flight, or I can also recommend some places for you to store luggage. Again, NEVER wait your friends in the lobby while checking out.
Keep SILENT, NO TALKING in the corridor. As most of my neighborhood are elderly, they love very very quiet. Thanks so much to respect my neighborhood.
Non-smoke, no pets, no party, keep quiet in the apartment.
Please help to be environmental friendly, switch off the air-con and other electrical appliances when leaving the apartment or not using them.
Thanks for your kind understanding and wish you have a nice trip! ^^
P.S. welcome to ask for more information for traveling around Hong Kong
Overall good experience. By HK standards a pretty normal sized place (though small for American standards).
Basic amenities, location was close to MK station but you have to walk through a crowded wet market everyday which can be challenging. Hazel was helpful though I wish she sometimes responded faster on text.
I'd recommend for the value and convenience.
- 7 mins walk from mongkok mtr
- near to a popular shopping mall
- near to ladies street and some famous eateries
- staying above the local wet market
- dirty blanket/ bedsheets that give you bedbug bites (had to seek medical attention upon our return)
- no much privacy in room and living room as there were no curtain for the windows
If you don't mind the above, it is valued for stay. But we only stayed 1 night, due to the bedbugs, and forfeited 2 other nights
Hazel was a great host, taking her time to welcome us in a very early hour. Her place is small and cozy but if you are looking for a real Hong Kong experience, you will like it :)
This host has 218 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Hazel
Sharing happiness to others is the thing I try to do everyday.
Once you spend the days and nights in my place, I hope you can feel the warm environment provided from me. I will try my very best to be a good host! People coming from different countries are very welcome and culture exchange is one of the thing I eager from being a host.
If you have any questions, drop me a line. I look forward to hosting you!
Love the World.
Love making friends.
Enjoy the life and treasure what we have.