The "Sea Hag" Rockaway (Family Friendly-No Pets)

Superhost

Entire residential home hosted by Dean

  1. 10 guests
  2. 3 bedrooms
  3. 4 beds
  4. 2 baths
Entire home
You’ll have the house to yourself.
Enhanced Clean
This Host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process.
Self check-in
Check yourself in with the keypad.
Great location
90% of recent guests gave the location a 5-star rating.
Don't let the name scare you - A Family Friendly Home
10 min walk to the beach
Sleeps 5 couples (10 person max)
Small RV/Boat parking possible
No Pets/No Smoking/No Parties
See House Rules:
-RENTAL AGREEMENT
-Sign & Return RESERVATION INFORMATION SHEET
-CLEANUP and/or DEPARTURE PROCEDURES apply
-TRANSIENT LODGING TAX (TLT) of 12.5% appies
* 10% for City of Rockaway is collected after booking by owner through Airbnb's Resolution Center
* the other 2.5% is collected by Airbnb with initial booking

The space
VACATION HOUSE RENTAL:
• Family Friendly.
• Short distance to the beach - approx. 10 minute walk (About 3 blocks, need to cross Hwy 101 through a signaled crosswalk).
• Full Kitchen: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Toaster, and Coffee Machine are provided.
• Basic cooking supplies like pots & pans, dishes, and silverware are available. However, guests needs to bring their own food, coffee, oil, spices, and condiments.
• 3 Bedrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs).
• 2 Full bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs).
• Sleeps 5 couples (10 people max) with 4 Queen beds, 1 Couch bed, and 1 Futon.
• Pellet Stove (Push button start and stop).
• High speed Wi-Fi Internet.
• Smart TV (Family Room) connected to Wi-Fi. Allows Guest to log into their own favorite TV app like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. Other TV Apps may allow access to free movies and TV shows. Otherwise enjoy the many DVD and VHS movie selections available in the entertainment center.
• Kids board games, movies, and toys available.
• Large covered upper level deck.
• Gas BBQ Grill.
• Small Boat, small trailer, or small RV parking possible (no RV hookups).
• In addition to Airbnb, the property is subject to additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference and in the Beach House Vacation RENTAL AGREEMENT (see House Rules, Additional Rules).
• Guests need to sign and forward RESERVATION INFORMATION SHEET and answers to COVID QUESTIONNAIRE to the Property Manager and/or Owner (see House Rules).
• General House Cleanup and/or Departure Procedures apply. We have new house cleaning staff so with new bookings we can now offer 2 options on cleaning fees! All homes require a one-time non-refundable CLEANING FEE of either $90 (option 1) or $160 (option 2). Option 1, the default and is automatic with booking, requires guest to perform CLEANUP AND DEPARTURE PROCEDURES, where Option 2 requires guest to just perform DEPARTURE PROCEDURES (see House Rules).
* * Default is option 1, if Guest prefers option 2, Guest must send me a message informing me of this choice and pay the additional $70 associated with option 2.
• TRANSIENT LODGING TAX (TLT) is 12.5%.
Guest needs to accept and pay an extra additional charge of 10% for occupancy taxes. Airbnb does not have jurisdiction to collect occupancy taxes for the City of Rockaway. Guest will receive a money payment request from Airbnb's Resolution Center to collect this additional required tax amount.
* The 10% City of Rockaway TLT is collected after booking through Airbnb's Resolution Center as a Money Payment Request. This is an additional cost.
* The other 2.5% is collected by Airbnb with the initial booking. Airbnb does have jurisdiction for the State of Oregon (1.5% TLT) and Tillamook County (1.0% TLT).
** If you would like to know what the amount for City of Rockaway (10% TLT) is prior to booking, please send me an inquiry (It is based on the total reservation cost which includes cleaning fee).

What this place offers

Public or shared beach access
Kitchen
Wifi
Free driveway parking on premises – 4 spaces
TV
Washer – In unit
Dryer – In unit
Bathtub
Patio or balcony
Backyard

Select check-in date

Add your travel dates for exact pricing
Check-in
Add date
Checkout
Add date

4.74 out of 5 stars from 140 reviews

Cleanliness
Accuracy
Communication
Location
Check-in
Value

Where you’ll be

Rockaway Beach, Oregon, United States

Nice and Quiet Neighborhood.
While at the house please be respectful and abide by City noise regulations to keep noise down to a minimum in the evening hours as there are full time neighboring residents.

Hosted by Dean

  1. Joined in July 2014
  • 140 Reviews
  • Identity verified
  • Superhost

Co-hosts

  • Mel

During your stay

• In addition to Airbnb, the property is subject to additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference and in the RENTAL AGREEMENT (see House Rules, Additional Rules).
• Guests need to sign and forward RESERVATION INFORMATION SHEET and answers to COVID QUESTIONNAIRE to Property Manager and/or owner (see House Rules). In order to avoid delays with check-in, please forward no later than day before check-in. In extreme cases if the Reservation Information sheet and/or Covid Questionnaire are not received completed and signed prior to your arrival you will not be permitted to check-in, and reservation can be treated as if guest canceled.
• General House Cleanup and/or Departure Procedures apply (see House Rules). All homes require a one time non-refundable CLEANING FEE. Guest can choose option 1 of $90 or option 2 of $160. Default is option 1.
* The lower CLEANING FEE of $90 (default or Option 1) is based on guest performing a general house cleanup. In order to insure that the costs of cleaning are kept to the collected amount, we require guest to perform the CLEANUP-DEPARTURE PROCEDURES before leaving.
* If you prefer to pay the higher CLEANING FEE of $160 and not be responsible for the general house cleanup, please let me know at time of booking so I can make arrangements for the extra cleaning time that is necessary. In that case, Guest agrees to just following the DEPARTURE PROCEDURES and and pay the extra $70 associated with the higher cleaning costs.
* Both procedures are located in the House Rules, as well as copy of procedures will be sent with your booking to your Airbnb email on file.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT of $250.
• Airbnb's Strict Cancellation Policy.
• Minimum 24 hr notice required to book.
• Minimum: 2 night stay.
• Maximum: 28 nights stay.
• Rates vary. Weekend and Holiday rates may be higher than weekday rates.
• Rates subject to change without notice.
• No Pets / No Smoking / No Parties
• Primary Guest must be age 25 or older.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
• TRANSIENT LODGING TAX (TLT) is 12.5%.
* The 10% City of Rockaway TLT is collected after booking through the Airbnb as a Money Payment Request.
* The other 2.5% is Collected by Airbnb with the Initial booking (1.5% State of Oregon TLT, and 1% Tillamook County).

Please Note: After Booking the Guest will be responsible and charged an additional fee to cover the required City of Rockaway TLT of 10%. Unfortunately, Airbnb does not have an agreement with the City of Rockaway and Airbnb cannot actively collect and remit this required 10% tax with initial booking. Thus for collection of this tax you will receive an Airbnb Money Payment Request through Airbnb's Resolution Center after your booking. You agree to accept and pay the requested amount. If you would like to know what the amount will be prior to booking please send me an inquiry.
Currently, Airbnb only collects for the State of Oregon (1.5% TLT) and Tillamook County (1% TLT). This is why you will see some TLT (total of 2.5%) with your Airbnb initial booking invoice, but it is not the full TLT that is required, as City of Rockaway requires 10% TLT ( thus a grand total of 12.5% that needs to be collected to satisfy all three governmental entities that require TLT).
• In addition to Airbnb, the property is subject to additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference and in the RENTAL AGREEMENT (see House Rules, Additional Rules)…

Dean is a Superhost

Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
  • Response rate: 100%
  • Response time: within an hour
To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

Things to know

House rules

Check-in: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No smoking
No pets
No parties or events

Health & safety

Committed to Airbnb's enhanced cleaning process. Show more
Airbnb's social-distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines apply
Carbon monoxide alarm
Smoke alarm
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $250

Cancellation policy