Perfect One bedroom located in the heart of Soho. Located on one of the most beautiful blocks in one of NYC's most desirable neighborhoods. You are just a few steps away from f New York's finest shopping, restaurants and night life.
Located on the ground floor so no Lugging your suitcases up the stairs.
No more than a few blocks in any direction and you can catch all major subways for either the east side or west side of manhattan. The apartment is fully furnished and comes with clean linens and towels. The bedroom has a queen sized bed and tyhe couch folds down into a full sized bed. Free wifi Internet and cable T.V. are provided as well.
Enjoy the finest restaurants, cafes, shopping and nightlife in NYC.
Some of the shopping that is right outside your door includes--
Prada, A Bathing Ape, G-Star Raw, Bloomingdale's, H&M, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Victoria's Secret, Miu Miu, Puma AG, Dolce & Gabbana, Urban Outfitters, Apple Store, J. Crew, D-A-S-H and Calvin Klein.
Please leave the place the way you received it. No smoking is allowed as well as no party's. Please be considerate of neighbors and of the house. Basic common sense applies. Thanks!
First time using airbnb and first time visiting New York, and the experience was great! The apartment was in the perfect location, so much to do in soho, restaurants, shopping, bars, all within walking distance. Jacob was a great host and the apartment was as described. Would recommend and will use again when in New York!
Great unit in a great location. Would stay there again the next time we visit NY
We absolutely loved staying in this apartment! We were travelling in a group of 4 and although the place was small (aren't all New York apartments?:)) it was still comfortable sharing the queen bed and fold out queen sofa bed. There was fast and reliable wifi, hot water and a kitchen if we needed to store food in the fridge or reheat in the microwave. The location was amazing! Views of the Empire State Building on one end and the freedom tower on the other. Really cute cafe right next door, RBBTS, with great food and cosy ambience. Also steps away from the subway, loads of cafes/restaurants, laundromat, bakeries, nail salons. There was also extra security with the pin code to access the main door. Our trip was that much better because we stayed in this apartment! Definitely would stay again and recommend to anyone else travelling to New York! Jacob was also really friendly and available if we had any issues (which we thankfully didn't!).
Such a great apartment and perfect soho location. Very quiet as well. Upon my arrival in the city, someone met me with keys (earlier than the standard check in time, which I very much appreciated) and showed me around. Jacob was accessible the whole time if I needed anything. I would absolutely stay here again.
Jacob was very responsive and a great host. His place was comfortable and in a great location.
- Great location in Soho. Very close to subway lines, shops, restaurants, etc.
- Jacob was very easy to work with. He met us on time on the evening of our arrival to get us keys. Great communication and coordination.
- Convenient location on the first floor means no stairs.
- Apartment was clean.
- Yes, it's small, but it's a pretty good size for a NYC apartment.
- Noise. Being on the first floor you could hear people coming and going regularly, and you could also hear what I think was trash coming down the trash chute and landing nearby.
- Bed is not very comfortable. It's kind of lopsided.
- Missing amenities like shampoo. We had to go buy our own.
- Place is about what I'd expect from a New York apartment in an older building. It does show age. It's building-controlled heat (open/close your windows to adjust temperature). Maintenance is OK. Jacob has done a pretty good job keeping it in good shape.
Given the price we paid ($250/night plus fees in early December), I probably wouldn't stay there again. If the price were lower I might reconsider.
Appartement plutôt bien situé, bon accueil cependant aucune propreté dans l appartement. De plus, pas de soleil dans l appartement ce qui rend le lieu sombre et humide pas agréable.
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews