About this listing
Studio, 32 meters, up to 4 people, with TV and fast wi fi untill 5MB. A/C, 2 fun ceiling . Complete kitchen for small meals.Confort and practicity in the very center of Rio.
Comfort and convenience in downtown Rio:
Studio apartment for up to 4 people, with air - conditioning, LED TV 23" and GOOD Wi-Fi.
Two ceiling fans.
Equipped kitchen ideal for making small meals: 2 burner stove, fridge, microwave and utensils. Dinning table + 2 chairs. Quiet and close to supermarkets.
Large, airy and with excellent natural light, this apartment is ideal for 2 but can accommodate up to 4 with comfort, because it has a bed queen size with mattress and a sofa bed for 2 people.
The entire apartment.
Are given a property key and must be identified by the doorman.
Interaction with Guests
. We meet our guests in the apartment, show the space and talk about the neighborhood. We also give some information/advice about sightseeing, tours, restaurants and other places around the apartment and transport to the main sights. Our check in times are between 14h and 22h. Please consult us about availability to join sooner or later.
. If you can not we meet for check-in, we arrange the delivery of keys and put ourselves available to provide information or other needs during your stay.
. We offer service (optional, surcharge) private tours organized and led by Fabiana, who is a historian and tour guide, expert in cultural attractions and accredited by the Ministry of Tourism / Cadastur. The tours can be conducted in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French. Please, ask us about the private tours offers. We will be happy to show you Rio.
. We are on hand to provide tips, additional information, recommendations and assistance in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.
We are pleased to host you in the wonderful city, working with love, helping you to have a great stay with carioca soul.
Great location in downtown Rio: ample supply of transport, allowing easy and safe movement to anywhere in the city. Near Central Station Av. Presidente Vargas, Campo de Santana/ Praça da República, Sambadrome, Terreirão do Samba, National Law School (UFRJ), School of Medicine and Surgery (UNIRIO), National Archives, University Petrobras , SulAmerica Convention Center, City Hall of Rio, Rio Image Diagnostic Center, Public Library of the State of Rio de Janeiro, among others.
5 min walking to Sambadrome
15 min walking to Central Subway/Bus/Train Station
Two bus stops less than 5 min walking.
Walking distance to Santa Teresa, Lapa and Historical Downtown
* This is a vacation apartment, for "temporary home" use only. You cannot promote or host parties or events here.
* Guests are responsible for keeping the house tidy and in a sanitary condition. Damages will be charged its value.
* Family-friendly. Please respect the neighbors and the silent hours between 10PM and 8AM. Please keep the volume low in respect to neighbours. They reserve the right to require these items to be turned off if they are disturbing their privacy.
* Sorry, we do not accept pets, even the small ones.
* When coming from the beach, please use the service (serviço/banhistas) entrance/door and wipe off any sand left in the hallway;
* It is not allowed to enter unidentified people. For your own safety, all guests must provide copies of your documents at check in. Visits should also be identified. The identification is to send the document with a photograph to host and concierge;
* No extra guests allowed. Visitors who stay overnight will be counted as additional guests and must pay the corresponding value: + R$ 50 / person / day;
* Guests are asked not to take, move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other items in the house;
* It is not allowed to use illegal drugs in this apartment. Please avoid constraints and problems with the police.
* Please remove the trash and wash your dishes before you leave;
* Please take care of the space with love and respect. It was prepared with love for you.
About the Host, Fabiana & Bárbara
We are Fabiana and Bárbara. We have been friends for 20 years, since teenagers times, when we were neighbors in Flamengo. Now we are neighbors again at Glória, our beloved historic neighborhood.
We always shared this love about Rio and wanted to discover the multiple views that this wonderful city can provide: different cities in this same city, welcoming people, beautiful beaches, historic places, awsome rocks, and its vivid, pulsate culture. We like to explore the streets, listen to its music, know interesting welcoming people and the best places to live Rio.
We always enjoyed showing Rio and help people to enjoy the city the best.
Since 2011 we have been working on Tourism, offering tours and hosting at AirBNB and we love it, because gave us this nice oportunity to make cultural interchange and turn guests into new friends :-)
You can also check our personal profiles where you can find our own homes listed on AirBNB:
Fabiana is a historian / teacher / tour guide, master/specialist in History and Urban Sociology (UNIRIO/UERJ). Besides hosting, she offers private/culture/experience city-tours at Alma Carioca Turismo.
Fabiana´s profile: https://www.airbnb.com.br/users/show/3479351
Barbara is an administrator. She studied Business in college and worked with sales and real estate management for some years. She will be your host in some of our apartments.
Barbara´s profile: https://www.airbnb.com.br/users/show/2537111
We hope to see you soon! :-D