This Self catering apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre at Custom House Square, a 2 minute walk from Victoria Square Shopping Centre, restaurants, bars, The Cathedral Quarter & major city centre attractions.
This two bedroom apartment sleeps four and offers all the comforts of home, ensuring you an enjoyable stay. It offers:
- Free car parking
- Free WiFi
- Digital channels
- DVD Library
- Private Balcony
- Fully fitted out kitchen
- Ironing board/ iron, Washing machine/ Tumble Dryer
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre with a wide range of bars and restaurants nearby and just a few minutes walk from the bustling Cathedral Quarter as well as the major shopping complex Victoria Square.
The apartment is ideal for anyone over on business or for those who want to have a weekend city break.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/ Parties.
The Apartment is fully furnished and offers:
• 2 Double Bedrooms (1 with En Suite)
• 2 Bathrooms (With Shower)
• Private Balcony
• Towels & Bed Linen provided
• Flat screen TV & DVD Player
• A DVD library is also provided.
• Integrated modern kitchen
• Kitchen Equipment - microwave, kettle, toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, etc
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Washing Machine
• Tumble Dryer
• Fully Furnished bedrooms with wardrobe space
• Internet Access - Free WiFi (Sky)
• Laptops available for hire at £10/ day OR £45/ week
• Guests may use the printing/ faxing facilities between 9am & 5pm at our Offices in Amelia Street (opposite Europa Hotel)
- This service is FREE for reasonable usage)
The apartment is located close to all the main attractions in Belfast
• 1 - 2 mins walk to Cathedral Quarter
• 2 - 4 mins walk to Victoria Square (including major shops, Restaurants, Cinema Complex, & Bars)
• 4 – 5 mins walk to The Grand Opera House
• 10 mins walk to the Odyssey Complex (includes bars & restaurants, bowling, cinema, amusement arcade, etc)
• To secure the apartment we would ask you to pay a £100 deposit.
• This deposit serves as a damage deposit and is fully refundable upon fulfilling your booking and leaving the apartment in the same condition it was received in.
Smoking inside the apartment is strictly prohibited
Please note holding parties of any kind in the premises will forfeit your damage deposit.
Our apartments are located in a residential area and therefore are unsuitable for parties, hen nights, etc.
The full deposit will be forfeited if we receive complaints from management companies or residents re significant noise after 9pm.
This apartment was booked out for the days we searched for but shane helped us to find another he lets nearby in the Obel building. Overall it was great - spacious, clean and well located close to the city centre and the cathedral quarter. Check in an out also ran smoothly. The car park was very small, so be wary if you have a big car, and quite noisy near the bridge with the morning traffic.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in our Obel apartment.
It was a pleasure hosting you and your party and we hope to see you again in the future when you are visiting Belfast.
This review is for Clarendon Quay on Pilot Place. The apartment was bigger than expected. Aileen was our host and welcomed us warmly. She made sure we had everything we needed and was able to answer all our questions. It was a great stay.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. It was a pleasure to welcome you to our Clarendon Quay apartment and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We were moved to a new apartment at Obel 62 in Belfast city center. The apartment is very cool,the views nice and we really enjoyed there. Shane is a great landlord and she was very helpfull on arrival. I recommend that place to anyone visiting Belfast
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We provide self catering apartments IN THE HEART OF Belfast city centre & in the seaside town of Ballycastle. Apartments are furnished and are NITB registered.
Our Belfast city centre apartments are ideal for those taking a short break or professionals seeking quality accommodation in Belfast city centre. They are located in the heart of Belfast City Centre, close to Belfast City Hall, Grand Opera House, the Europa Hotel, Europa Bus/ Train Station – literally a few minutes walk.
Our Self catering accommodation in Ballycastle is a 1 minute walk to the beach and is an ideal base for anyone wanting to visit Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Rathlin Island, Bushmills Distillery, ...
Browse our website to view details of our Northern Ireland properties – we have provided videos, location maps, images & rates of each apartment.