About this listing
- 26th floor in skyscraper, next to Hilton
- Panorama view: 20 big windows and balcony (270 degrees view: Downtown, Nile and Pyramids, Sakkara and Gizeh)
- Spacious reception, 1 kitchen with modern equipment, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 bathrooms
Exceptional Flat in Zamalek for Rent from 01.8. to (phone number hidden)
- Zamalek is a nice, classy and quit area with shops and supermarkets nearby
- 26th floor in skyscraper, next to Hilton Hotel
- Flat has panorama view: 20 big windows and balcony (270 degrees view: Downtown, Nile and 4 Pyramids, Sakkara and Gizeh)
- Spacious reception, 1 kitchen with modern equipment, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 bath tubes
- Pleasant greenery
- It's bright and has good air up there
- 5 modern and silent AC's with remote control
- Apartment has also a second room available: Please check other listing for details
- 2 rooms available from 18.07. to (phone number hidden)
- Optional: Wifi 200 EGP per month
- Cleaning 200 EGP per week
Please check out the other room's listing for further pictures: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3551557
Guest room and common areas.
Interaction with Guests
I won't be there, but the flat will be shared with english-arabic speaking housesitter and a persian cat called Heisenberg.
An elegant neighborhood in the heart of Cairo. 10 minutes away from downtown driving, 30 on foot. Cafes, restaurants, bars, supermarkets and other shops within walking distance. Generally quite, suitable for afternoon and evening walks. The neighborhood is also one of the less conservative in Cairo, which means not much social pressure on clothes...etc.
Public buses to different destinations and taxis available for commuting. Two different "Metro" (underground|) stations, a 5 minutes drive each. Also another option is "Nile Taxi" for those who like the water.
Other Things to Note
The flat is amazing.
The view is amazing.
Breezy and sunny.
Very friendly, relaxed (cushion like), beautiful cat.
Spacious common areas ensuring privacy.
Please don't let the cat out of the windows.
Please handle our belongings with care.
Smoking is ok only in common areas.
Mi casa es tu casa.