About this listing
Prime location to make your group's trip the most memorable one ever! Perfect for bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties. FOODIES - close to many fabulous restaurants, Franklin BBQ, bars, & downtown. Kitchen = chef's dream. Great for SXSW!
Welcome Austin visitors! Our modern tech home is located in a perfect spot with quick walking access to E 6th St and popular BBQ/restaurants/ bars (and live music!). We have amazing lounging space to relax and recover. There is a giant glass wall that opens up (don't worry we have a convenient mosquito screen to keep the bugs out), as well as a rooftop deck complete with fire pit to just hang out. A dream location for SXSW, ACL and F1 visitors. STR Licensed by the City of Austin.
- Blocks away from Paul Qui's flagship restaurant Qui, Bon Appetit's top 10 best new restaurant Thai Kun, East Side King @ The Liberty, Takoba, La V, Salt & Time, VIA 313 etc. Check out our very detailed Guidebook for more about the food/drink scene here.
- Literally in the center of TX BBQ Mecca, all walkable. Walk to the world famous Franklin BBQ, Micklethwait, John Mueller, La Barbecue, and Kerlin.
We are experienced Airbnb hosts:
- Notable guests include Flaunt Magazine, Spoon (band), and Drew Houston (Dropbox CEO).
- Featured in "Cleanse America" raw diet videos -- check it out on youtube by searching for "Cleanse America". They have several videos up that were shot in our home!
You'll have access to the fastest residential internet in the country (Gigabit ~1000 Mbps Fiber). No slow hotel internet speeds here! Speedy 802.11ac wifi, with ethernet ports in every room.
We have 7 beds that sleep 11 people comfortably.
- 1 King (Sleeps 2)
- 2 Queens (4)
- 1 Pull out couch (2)
- 3 Twins (3)
- Master Bedroom with 20 ft vaulted ceilings, King bed, Queen bed in the loft, and a Full sized sofa bed, 50" HDTV w/TiVo & Xbox One.
- Bedroom with Queen bed.
- Bedroom with Bunk Bed and Trundle bed.
- Enormous master shower w/7 shower heads!
- Toilets outfitted w/heated seat and Brondell washlet (the ultimate in toilet luxury!)
- Guest Bath with tub and tiled shower
- Front-Load Washer and Dryer
- Moving glass wall Garage Door that opens to the Kitchen & Living Area
- Tons of windows make it bright and sunny with comfortable seating.
- Dining Table seats 5 Adults Comfortably. Seating for 5 at the Kitchen Counter.
- Huge Samsung 65" 4K TV with 4K Netflix, 4K Amazon, Mac Mini, OTA TiVo DVR, Chromecast for streaming, and 4K Roku w/HBOgo, ESPN, & NBA League Pass. We also have many 4K movies downloaded to the TV.
- Rooftop Deck with fire pit and Downtown view, perfect for outside relaxation and entertainment. The wifi reaches here!
- Cedar deck off the master bedroom w/a secret hidden sandbox for kids.
- Charcoal BBQ grill (Weber 22") with chimney starter and plenty of lump wood charcoal.
- 2 loaner bikes with locks (free to use)
- Plentiful street parking, and backyard parking for 3 cars via alley
- Cocktail bar with complimentary drinks and drinkware
- Cigar humidor stocked with an assortment of cigars ($5/cigar, which is at cost). No smoking in the house please!
- Large board game library: Ticket to Ride, King of Tokyo, Settlers of Catan, Cards Against Humanity (all 6 sets), chess, Carcassonne, Blokus, Monopoly, dominoes, Jenga, Connect 4, cornhole toss, outdoor jenga on the deck
- Kid friendly, toys available for kids to play with
Our kitchen is a chef's dream. The galley style kitchen is fully equipped with high end cookware:
- Japanese Shun knives with several large end grain cutting boards
- Gas range
- Sous Vide machine with vacuum bag sealer
- Kitchenaid Professional mixer
- Waffle iron, panini maker, crock pot, dutch oven, cast iron skillets, vitamix blender, digital scale, dehydrator, Zojirushi rice maker, and MORE
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine fully stocked with locally roasted coffee beans. On demand hot water dispenser for tea and ramen.
- Pantry is stocked for your use (We have a stockade of ramen for your late night munchies :P)
Guests have access to the entire home with the following exceptions:
- Master closet
- Media closet
Interaction with Guests
We are here to be your concierge. We'll communicate as quickly as possible via text or airbnb. If there is something you need, don't hesitate to let us know!
Please call us at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if you have any questions or problems.
A family oriented neighborhood, our neighbors are an important part of where we live. They are super friendly, and if they wave to you, give them a wave back! We ask that you keep noise to a minimum during the evening hours from 10pm-9am.
There are several ways to travel around Austin other than renting a car:
* Walk! We live near E 6th st, so just walk on down if you want to eat and drink. Whisler's is probably your first stop.
* Uber and Lyft are the best ways to get around without a car. Download the Uber app from any smartphone and use promo code "1ascr" for $20 off your first ride (new accounts) or "ANGELL7" for Lyft for another $20 off!
* Bus and Rail - (URL HIDDEN)
* Car2Go - (URL HIDDEN)
* Bcycle Bike Share - (URL HIDDEN)
* Bike Rentals - (URL HIDDEN)
Other Things to Note
We have an outdoor grill! Feel free to use it. Charcoal and a charcoal chimney are provided.
Extra towels are in the counter cabinet in the hallway bathroom, as well as the bottom right drawer in the master bathroom. Extra blankets are in the back corner and also inside the black ottoman in the master bedroom.
Trash bags, Dish washing and cleaning supplies are below the sink.
The fire extinguisher is in the closet near the front door.
Medical supplies and a first aid kit is in the kitchen island's cabinet facing the TV, 3rd door on the left.
Quiet hours: 10 PM - 9 AM
- Please refrain from loud noise after 10pm as this is a family neighborhood. Music and voices from the upper deck carries down the block. We enforce a loss of deposit if there are noise complaints.
- No parties. Although we want your group to have tons of fun, additional unnamed guests at a party will result in a 100% loss of deposit.
- No smoking or pets (website hidden) AGREEMENT
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host (“Homeowner") and (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via the (website hidden). For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of guests is limited to 11 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $200/night fee, taken from the deposit.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 12:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 11:00 a.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Rental Rate and Fees.
As listed in the Airbnb reservation system and subject to change. Refer to the official reservation for details.
5. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
9. Other. Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, Travis County.
10. Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
11. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
The parties agree to the terms of this Lease Agreement.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Absolutely no smoking or pets permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a full loss of Security Deposit.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Cell phone coverage is good at the Property. There is no landline phone.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
6. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from noise after 10:00 PM. Any noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
7. Pets are not permitted.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. The Property is well equipped with kitchen essentials such as seasoning, condiments, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. If you use such items please be courteous and replace prior to departure.
10. Prior to departure:
a. replace all chairs, cushions, games and equipment where originally located;
b. remove all perishable food from kitchen/refrigerator/freezer;
c. place all used dishes in and run the dishwasher;
d. place all sheets, linens, and towels used in a pile in front of the washing machine;
e. clean up and properly dispose of all trash in the outside garbage and recycling bins;
f. turn off all lights.
g. leave all the keys on the kitchen counter. Lost keys incur a $25.00 fee.
h. lock the door behind you when you leave (press the "Schlage" logo).
11. Please treat our home as if it is yours and have fun. :P
From Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2016 the minimum stay is 3 nights.