The house Mio sonno is 3700 square feet and 17000 square feet garden, is on the Nahuel Huapi Lake, with private beach and spectacular view!!
(email hidden) from down town and 10 kmts from the ski resort.
1st level: 1 double bedroom with a bathroom with shower an wc.
2nd level: the master bedroom with bathroom with yacuzzy and shower.
1 bedroom with 2 simple bed or can be double.
1 bathroom separate with 2 shower and wc.
1 bedroom with bunk bed and a double bed.
All the bedrooms have a beautifully view to the lake and the mountains.
Living area with cable TV with cable vision, DVD home theatre , CD stereo and a Large Chimney , full equiped kitchen and dining area , another dining area with wall-to-wall windows overlooking the lake, washing machine , dishwasher and two quinchos ( in and outdoor BBQ with a large wood dek ).
This price includes house keeping, bed linen, towels, fire wood.....
Please fell free to contact us for any requirements, we can help you out in anithyng you need.
Activities: Ski, fly fishing, windsurfing, kite surfing, sailing and many more.
Hope to have you soon in Bariloche, stay fully invited to spend your vacation here.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$2325 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4651 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|City:||San Carlos de Bariloche|
Wonderful and helpful hosts, comfortable house with excellent views, and overall great experience!
Nos encantó la casa! la vista al lago es impresionante!
Todo muy limpio y calentito! La ubicación es excelente.
Andrea, la chica de la casa 10 puntos nos ordenaba todo y limpiaba, hasta lavaba la ropa.
El único problema que tuvimos fue que no estaba disponible para nosotros la camioneta.
Volveríamos a ir a esta casa si volvemos a Bariloche!
the location is ideal - with amazing views and a private access (nice private beach and garden) to the Nahuel Huapi beautiful lake.
The house is well equipped - however, we were a bit surprised that the landlord personal effects were still in place which gave us a mixed feeling of not being "at home" -clothes, food in the freezer but also bikes, boats, and other attracting stuff are not meant to be used by the guests but are stored in the house and still at the use of family members.
Bed facilities have to be improved and upgraded.
The listing description should be updated as internet facilities are not provided which may be indeed problematical with one is (unfortunately) expected to keep connected with work.
The rental came with a car (4x4) which is old and quite unsafe to be driven by unexperienced drivers and for long distances. For security reasons, we got to rent another car.
These quite negative aspects were positively balanced by the very warm, kind and efficient attendance of Andrea, the house keeper. ONE GREAT POINT to mention is the daily cleaning provided by Andrea which is included in the total pricing. She's absolutely dedicated to the guests and always willing to help, she even brought to us a 3G internet key.
Overall we spent a very nice stay, enjoyed very much our outdoor time including the veranda. We might consider renting it again !
The views at this house are incredible, and are absolutely the reason to stay here. However, we had some hiccups.
- the description lists wireless Internet. There isn't any. We got the password from the neighbor and stood in front of his yard to get signal. Big big disappointment.
- the home phone doesn't call to cell phones. This, combined with the lack of Internet, meant we were basically cut off from communication.
- the rental came with a car, but it had no gas...like literally no gas. We had to fill it from a gas can and then drive immediately to a gas station.
- the mattresses need replacing. The master bedroom was fine but the other mattresses had poky springs.
- Americans will find the beds too small, except for the master bedroom. We were 2 couples, but there is 1 king and 2 doubles. We ended up switching rooms partway through the stay to make it fair, but this would be a hard place for multiple couples.
- Andrea, the house manager, is a sweetheart and was willing to help any way she could. Loved her! She even did our laundry for us and arranged for taxi rides to and from the airport.
- the outdoor space is fantastic, but the furniture could use upgrading. It's all plastic chairs, and some cushions would be nice.
Overall, it was an OK stay. The views and location really are phenomenal, and we enjoyed our time regardless of the problems. I would likely not rent this house again though. You definitely need to speak Spanish to rent this house, as there is no infrastructure in the way of maps, recommended restaurants, etc, and Andrea and her husband don't speak English.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.