About this listing
Great cozy DB in the heart of Dublin! It comfortably fits two or even three guests and is centrally located on a quiet street. All tourists sightseeing are within walking distance.
I am looking forward to host you in the heart of Dublin!
I offer a very comfortable double bedroom with a private bathroom, which can accommodate two to three guests per stay.
You will have access to a fully outfitted kitchen, which has an electric cooking plate, hot air oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a full size kombi fridge/freezer.
And a cozy living room connected to a large balcony equipped with garden furniture, suitable for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the summer time, will be at your disposal during your stay.
The private bathroom is equipped with a full size bathtub, toilet and sink.
The bedroom is equipped with 1 double bed, closet and desk. A single air mattress is provided if you wish to stay with 3 people at a time.
Facilities I offer you:
• WIFI 200 mbps unlimited broadband speed! With this speed you can comfortably stream movies online, video conf call and upload your travel pictures on to your favourite social network within minutes.
• 55 inch LCD TV with over 100 channels from UPC Horizon, in the living room.
• Hair dryer with hot and cold air and hair brush.
• Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower gel and Hand soap all complimentary!
• Universal travel plug adapter, for phone, laptop etc…
• Bed linens and bath towels will be provided during your stay.
• Laundry detergent available in case you would need to do your laundry.
• Nokia phone with Irish sim card, can be used for free incoming calls.
• Parking space underground garage for 20 euro per day. Please request and reserve in advance if you would require this.
(Street parking: paid parking between 7am - 7pm 2.90 euros per hour, 3 hours max per time, if not paid sufficient parking your car might be clamped and fined 120 euros).
I provide your personal entrance keys to the building and the apartment, so that you can plan your sightseeing just the way it would suit you during your stay.
You will have access to:
•Balcony (smoking area)
•Garden in the communal area
•High speed internet 200 mbps
•55 inch TV with 100 channels
•Underground parking (20 euros per day)
Interaction with Guests
During business days I work till 5.00pm and on weekends I am off. Depending on your check-in time I will always try to be at the apartment to welcome you in.
I am always happy to give you any suggestions on what to do and visit in Dublin.
When staying at the “Harcourt Green” residence, you will be situated very centrally in the city of Dublin. The apartment is in Dublin2 located behind “The Hilton Hotel”.
Nearby you can find 3 different park’s to relax “Iveagh Garden”, “Merrion Square Park” and the popular “St Stephen’s Green Park” all reachable within 5 – 10 min walking distance.
Close to the residence there is a canal, great way to relax your day when sitting or walk around the canal.
You will be able to reach “Temple Bar district”, Trinity College, Grafton Street, The Spire, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Guinness Store house, Jameson Factory, River Liffey, The Church bar all within 15 – 20 min walking distance.
In the neighborhoods there are many pubs, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, coffee shops (Starbucks & Costa Coffee) and gym facilities (RAW gym, Flyfit and The Fitness Dock).
Within the apartment complex of Harcourt Green, there is a convenient store "Centra" Open daily till 11 pm (provides tobacco, beer, wine & liquors) 7 days a week, a dry cleaner open till 9 pm, 7 days a week, a coffee shop, print shop and a 24/7 ATM machine.
The residence is centrally located in the city center of Dublin, where ever you would like to visit in the city center its all within walking distance.
If you would prefer to use the public transport there are many options nearby:
• Dublin Bus
• Luas (tram)
• Dublin Bike (5 euro/3 days)
From and to the airport:
• Dublin bus #16 circa 2,75 euro, bus stop Camden street.
• Aircoach one way 8 euro, bus stop Lower leeson street.
• Taxi from airport to residence circa 30 euro
• Taxi from the residence to airport, flat fee 24 euro!
I generally only accept a minimum of 2 nights stay, but depending on availability a single booking could be possible. Please contact me via Airbnb if you have any requests regarding special bookings.
As during business days I have a day job, I would kindly ask you to keep the noise level to a minimum after midnight.
I would really appreciate if you would ask permission prior to letting friends into the residence.
It’s not permitted to smoke anywhere in the apartment, guests may smoke on the balcony.
About the Host, Rithya
I am a young professional working as an Project Executive in the IT sector.
I love to travel around the world and discover/experience new cultures.
Originally from Cambodia, born in The Netherlands, raised in Niger - Africa and I lived in Amsterdam - Netherlands, Marseille - France, Toronto - Canada, Phnom Penh - Cambodia and 3+ years in Dublin.