About this listing
Great warm 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Dublin!
It comfortably fits four guests and is centrally located on a quiet street. All of the top tourist sights are within walking distance.
I am looking forward to hosting you in the heart of Dublin!
I offer two very comfortable double bedrooms, one en suite and one with a private bathroom, which can accommodate max four guests per stay.
You will have access to a fully outfitted kitchen, which has an electric cooking plate, hot air oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a full size combi fridge/freezer.
And a cozy living room connected to a large balcony equipped with garden furniture, suitable for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the summer time, will be at your disposal during your stay.
The private bathroom is equipped with a full size bathtub, toilet and sink. The en suite has a shower, toilet and sink.
Both bedrooms are equipped with double beds and closets. There is also a desk to work at.
Facilities I offer you:
• WIFI 240 mbps unlimited broadband speed! With this speed you can comfortably stream movies online, connect to your companies intranet, video conf call and upload your travel pictures on to your favorite social network within seconds.
• 32 inch LED TV in the living room. With 100 channels
• Hair dryer with hot and cold air and hair brush.
• Universal travel plug adapter, for phone, laptop etc…
• Bed linens and bath towels will be provided during your stay.
You will have access to the entire apartment during your stay and will be able to use all the amenities in the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I will be fully contactable by Airbnb messaging during your stay.
When staying at the “Harcourt Green" residence, you will be situated very centrally in the city of Dublin. The apartment is in Dublin 2 located behind “The Hilton Charlemont Hotel".
Nearby you can find 3 different parks to relax “Iveagh Garden", “Merrion Square Park" and the popular “St Stephen's Green Park" all reachable within 5 – 10 min walking distance.
Close to the residence there is a canal, and a great way to pass a relaxing day sitting or walking around the canal.
You will be able to reach “Temple Bar district", Trinity College, Grafton Street, The Spire, St Patrick's Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Factory, River Liffey, The Church Bar all within 15 – 20 min walking distance.
In the neighborhood there are many pubs, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, coffee shops (Starbucks & Costa Coffee) and gym facilities (RAW gym, Flyfit and The Fitness Dock).
Within the apartment complex of Harcourt Green, there is a convenience store "Centra". Open daily until 11 pm (provides tobacco, beer, wine & liquors) 7 days a week, a dry cleaner open till 8 pm, 7 days a week, a coffee shop, print shop and a 24/7 ATM machine.
The residence is centrally located in the city centre of Dublin, wherever you would like to visit in the city centre its all within walking distance.
If you would prefer to use the public transport there are many options nearby:
• Dublin Bus /747 (airport bus)
• Aircoach (airport bus)
• Luas (tram/streetcar)
• Dublin Bike (5 euro/3 days)
From and to the airport:
• Dublin bus #16 circa 3.00 euro, bus stop Camden street (the longer option!)
• Airlink 747 Express one way 6 euro, 30-45 min, you can buy the ticket on the bus or even make use of your Leap card. The bus stop is Camden. And its 5 min walking to the residence. (Recommended option)
• Aircoach one way 8 euro, bus stop Lower leeson street.
• Taxi from airport to residence circa 30-35 euro. (Recommended option)
Other things to note
I am a young professionals working within the IT sector. I love to travel around the world and experience new cultures. I have been living myself for the last 6 years in Dublin. Originally from Cambodia, born and raised in The Netherlands.
I am an experienced Host to Airbnb and all hope is that you will have a great experience staying at my place.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via the Airbnb messaging system and I will be able to help you and provide the information you need.
I look forward to host you soon.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- I would really appreciate if you would ask permission prior to letting friends into the residence.
- It's not permitted to smoke anywhere in the apartment, guests may smoke on the balcony.
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a €50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, a €80 fee will apply.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I am a young professional working as an Project Executive in the IT sector.
I love to travel around the world and discover/experience new cultures.
Originally from Cambodia, born in The Netherlands, raised in Niger - Africa and I lived in Amsterdam - Netherlands, Marseille - France, Toronto - Canada, Phnom Penh - Cambodia and 6+ years in Dublin.