About this listing
***Please ask for Specials***
Week nights = $178 a night , Weekend nights = $218 a night
**Nightly rates do not include the one time $69 damage insurance. No Taxes.
Rental Rate Minimums:
2 night rental rate minimum for rentals starting less than 1 month from now.
3 nights starting between 1 - 2 months from now.
4 nights starting between 2 - 3 months from now.
5 nights starting between 3 - 12 months from now.
Example: 2 nights can be rented 2 - 3 months from now, but the rate will be for 4 nights.
This open concept vacation home is located just 8 mins west of the Las Vegas strip. The modern decor and high vaulted ceilings provides a relaxing environment for the perfect vacation home choice.
Here is the room setup:
Master Room = 1 King
Room 2 = 1 King
Room 3 = 1 Queen
Room 4 (Open room) = 1 Full size Futon and 1 Twin
Room 5: 1 Queen and 1 Twin
- 2600 sq ft of spacious living area
- Ping Pong Table
- Fully Furnished
- Recently updated with new paint and flooring
- 51' Samsung Plasma TV in the family room and 42" LCD TV in the Master bedroom. Both TV's are equipped with the Roku streaming player with Netflix, national news (NBC, FOX, CBS etc) sports, Disney, and many other channels in HD.
- Wifi high speed internet (Included)
- Full kitchen with all appliances including a small toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker, and Brita water filter. Equipped with the essentials.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer. Iron and board.
- 8 mins to the strip (Simply take Hacienda Ave straight down to Luxor on Las Vegas Blvd)
- 5 mins to the 215 freeway
- 5 mins to Walgreens, Smiths food centre, Wells fargo, Bank of America
- 5-10 mins to In n Out Burger, McDonalds, Starbucks, Panda express
- 15-20 mins to golf courses ie. TPC Summerlin, Siena, Arroyo, El Capitan, Angel Park, Tudor Park, Palm Valley, Durango Hills, Highland Falls, Rhodes Ranch
- 15-20 mins to acclaimed outdoor malls - Town Square and Tivoli Village
- 15-20 mins to McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas/Sands Expo/Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Premium Outlets, Chinatown
- 1 hr to Hoover Dam and Mount Charleston Peak Ski Area
- 3.5 hrs to Grand Canyon
The home is located at one of the newer and established communities in the West area of Las Vegas. Situated next to the Lakes and the prestigious Summerlin area.
Unlike other vacation homes that are situated in the older and "rougher" side of town (North and East area), this home is across from the renowned Spanish Trail Country Club that is home to celebs and the very wealthy with multi-million dollar mansions.
Fun Fact: Prince Jefri of Brunei owns a $60 million 100,000 sq ft Mega-Compound in Spanish Trails that was home to Michael Jackson for several months!
Please inquire about:
***Snowbirds are welcome. Special rates for stays longer than one month
**Holiday Rates are higher
0% refund for cancellations within 45 days of check-in.
Neighborhood was very nice and our host had little notes and posts letting us know where everything we needed was . Very helpful
The house was great, spacious and clean as described. The rooms were nice and the beds were comfy. The neighborhood was very nice and we were able to get to the Las Vegas strip easily and quickly. Jimmy was easy to get a hold of and the check in and check out process were extremely easy and convenient.
Our stay was fabulous! It was exactly like the pictures. Jimmy and Jason were very easy to work with. They answered my questions promptly. We had a wireless issue on one tv. I sent a text message and had a solution with in 1 hour. We will use a rental from Jimmy and Jason again.
Jason was so easy to get in touch with. He answered all our queries before the day we checked-in. The house looks exactly the same as the one in the photos. It was spacious enough to accommodate our big family. It was so near the strip and there are a lot of nearby groceries in the area. We had a wonderful time ringing in the New year's with the whole family! thank you jason! and airbnb for the breezy, hassle free check-in. :) till next time!!!
My family and I loved the house it was a great size with plenty of rooms and it was in a nice quiet neighborhood. Jason made the process very easy which my family and I really appreciated. Also the house is really close to the strip. I will book with jason next time I'm in vegas.
Jason was a great host, taking care of everything. The house was very well stocked compared to other places I've stayed -- plenty of kitchenware, bedding, towels, soap, etc. It certainly felt like home.
The house was awesome! Plenty of space, clean, and has all the amenities. Not to mention we're a stones throw away from the strip. Commuting back and forth was no problem. The host was great! We even met the family and they were gracious enough to tell us where to find great food. The food was indeed great and it didn't break the bank. That means more money for the tables. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jimmy & Jason
The Vegas Villas offer the best accommodations at exceptional value. They provide a relaxing environment for the perfect vacation home choice.
It features many amenities such as a pool, hot tub, pool table, ping pong table, putting green, 50" TVs, BBQ, Wifi internet, Roku streaming player and many more.
With 80+ positive reviews, rest assure that you will have a relaxing experience staying in one of the Villas.