***Please ask for the May Specials***
5% off May 12th - May 22th
We are not available for the EDC weekend of June 19 - 23. Please be aware that we are only accepting 1.5 month rentals for the entire month of June.
Week nights = $168 a night , Weekend nights = $198 a night
Rental Rate Minimums:
2 night rental rate minimum for rentals starting less than 1 month from now.
3 nights starting between 1 - 2 months from now.
4 nights starting between 2 - 3 months from now.
5 nights starting between 3 - 12 months from now.
Example: 2 nights can be rented 2 - 3 months from now, but the rate will be for 4 nights.
**Nightly rates do not include the 8% utilities charge (12% from May - September) and $69 damage insurance. No Taxes.
This open concept vacation home is located just 8 mins west of the Las Vegas strip. The modern decor and high vaulted ceilings provides a relaxing environment for the perfect vacation home choice.
Here is the room setup:
Master Room = 1 King
Room 2 = 1 King
Room 3 = 1 Queen
Room 4 (Open room) = 1 Full size Futon and 1 Twin
Room 5: 1 Queen and 1 Twin
- 2600 sq ft of spacious living area
- Ping Pong Table
- Fully Furnished
- Recently updated with new paint and flooring
- 51' Samsung Plasma TV in the family room and 42" LCD TV in the Master bedroom. Both TV's are equipped with the Roku streaming player with Netflix, national news (NBC, FOX, CBS etc) sports, Disney, and many other channels in HD.
- Wifi high speed internet (Included)
- Full kitchen with all appliances including a small toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker, and Brita water filter. Equipped with the essentials.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer. Iron and board.
- 8 mins to the strip (Simply take Hacienda Ave straight down to Luxor on Las Vegas Blvd)
- 5 mins to the 215 freeway
- 5 mins to Walgreens, Smiths food centre, Wells fargo, Bank of America
- 5-10 mins to In n Out Burger, McDonalds, Starbucks, Panda express
- 15-20 mins to golf courses ie. TPC Summerlin, Siena, Arroyo, El Capitan, Angel Park, Tudor Park, Palm Valley, Durango Hills, Highland Falls, Rhodes Ranch
- 15-20 mins to acclaimed outdoor malls - Town Square and Tivoli Village
- 15-20 mins to McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas/Sands Expo/Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Premium Outlets, Chinatown
- 1 hr to Hoover Dam and Mount Charleston Peak Ski Area
- 3.5 hrs to Grand Canyon
The home is located at one of the newer and established communities in the West area of Las Vegas. Situated next to the Lakes and the prestigious Summerlin area.
Unlike other vacation homes that are situated in the older and "rougher" side of town (North and East area), this home is across from the renowned Spanish Trail Country Club that is home to celebs and the very wealthy with multi-million dollar mansions.
Fun Fact: Prince Jefri of Brunei owns a $60 million 100,000 sq ft Mega-Compound in Spanish Trails that was home to Michael Jackson for several months!
Please inquire about:
***Snowbirds are welcome. Special rates for stays longer than one month
**Holiday Rates are higher
0% refund for cancellations within 45 days of check-in.
Jason was a great host, taking care of everything. The house was very well stocked compared to other places I've stayed -- plenty of kitchenware, bedding, towels, soap, etc. It certainly felt like home.
The house was awesome! Plenty of space, clean, and has all the amenities. Not to mention we're a stones throw away from the strip. Commuting back and forth was no problem. The host was great! We even met the family and they were gracious enough to tell us where to find great food. The food was indeed great and it didn't break the bank. That means more money for the tables. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.
Overall the place was nice. We rented for a week and a half for business. Jason was very helpful and a great host. We are going to return and rent one of his other properties next year.
Excellent Location, very close to the strip, shopping areas and other amenities. Very clean and peaceful area. Jason is excellent to work with, prompt and responsive. Overall a satisfactory experience. Definitely Recommended.
This house worked out great for our group. It was large and roomy, with a well stocked ktchen. I'll be back.
The stay was pleasant. The house was nice and clean. Jason was attentive when I did asked questions. I guess the email he sent for the keycode to get into the house did not get through the first time but he did text and sent the info when I asked later on in the afternoon when I asked.
Recently stayed at this beautiful home with a couple friends for our Vegas getaway and it was perfect! The house was spacious and the price was very reasonable! The owner, Jason, was very easy to communicate with and check-in was easy as well. I had minor issues and reported it to Jason and it was resolved! Definitely recommend this place!
I contacted Jason to stay at the Las Vegas house.The information was correct, the house was perfect as described. Jason was very helpful with the information, and the check in process and communication was very smooth. Definitely recommended you stay with him.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Jason was a great host, everything in the house was great. Spacious, comfortable, functional. He had towels and other simple amenities ready for use. I would highly recommend to anyone and I would love to stay here again next time.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT