Our comfortable shared bedroom fits four travelers at a time. We are located in one of the most diverse and exciting neighborhoods. The home is surrounded by culture, bars, cafés, and restaurants! Volunteer on art, fashion or marketing! Volunteer 2 days a week for cheap rent!!
This is a sunny cute apartment that is a great deal. Stay here volunteer 2 days a week for cheap rent! It is located in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn The apt comes with all cooking amenites you could ask for and is fully furnished perfect for someone who wants a nice, clean furnished place to move into.
* very cozy
* 2 blocks to laundromat, grocery store, YMCA
* close to many AMAZING restaurants/bars (Do or Dine, Blackswan, Voudou, Dough, Joloff many more...)
* spacious livingroom, bathroom, and kitchen fully furnished with cooking utensils
* near MANY TRAINS 3 STOPS to Manhattan! A express train at Nostrand Ave, G train at Bedford Nostrand, and the C,S trains at the Franklin stop
* nice livingroom with two skylights and flat screen tv
is diverse and safe. This neighborhood is walking distance to BAM, Ft.Greene, two parks and a 10 minute bike ride to Williamsburg. It's 3 train stops to the city so getting home late nights is never a hassle. Take the train or a $20 cab ride!! Must be 21 years of age or older.
You will have access to the kitchen, livingroom, tv, wifi and friendly faces!
Interaction with Guests
I can interact with you however much you want. Everyone is different but I'm always available to answer any questions.
The neighborhood is diverse, upbeat, and full of ecclectic things to do.
We are close to fast trains!
A express train is two stops to manhattan.
C or S trains at Franklin Ave.
G train at Bedford-Nostrand stop.
Welcome to New York and your new home!
Our home is a smoke free enviornment with no extra pets or people allowed.We have a few basic rules for guests.
1. Your keys will be provided. Always lock the door upon leaving. Please place them on the desk when you trip ends.
2. If you use it please clean it. Clean and dry dishes after use. Please place them back in the cupboard within 24hrs.
3. If you are staying for 5 days or more feel free to empty the trash when it is full.
Trashbags are located under the sink. Trash goes in the bin in front of the apartment.
4. Please clean the shower/tub after use.
5. Feel free to pet the cat.
6. Smile be friendly and ask questions. We are here to help and always have time to answer a question or two.
7. Please make yourself comfortable.
8. Please be respectful.
9. Enjoy your trip!!.
Please be quiet when entering and exiting the building (in the hallways and on the stairs).
Be kind to the cat.
***NO NON PAYING GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT***.
Please let me know how your experience is, and if there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable!
I had an amazing time at Kemba's! I came for a three months internship in NY and it really felt like home! The atmosphere was friendly and I met a lot of international people. Kemba is really nice, helpful and also funny. She brought me to nice bars in the neighborhood. I had a great time in NY also because I was at Kemba's! I highly recommand her place!
Benissimo, vicino al centro , tutto perfetto... Kemba è bravissima puoi chiedergli tutte le informazioni che ti servono ...
Kemba is great. She did an awesome job of keeping the house clean and stocked and was a very pleasant host. The place is a little snug when its packed but great overall.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Kemba was very warm and helpful. ^_^ She even wanted to take me out but our timetables didn't fit. :) Room was pretty crowded, but I had a goodnight sleep.
Kemba is awesome ! she is a great host who knows to make you comfortable and always bring the happiness in the house ! it's a really good place to stay .
This host has 39 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I adore traveling, potlucks, exploring new things, social justice, and dancing. My ideal vacation woud include sun and beaches.
I'm a very laid back individual who enjoys cooking, wine, and listening to various view points. As a host I'll provide you with a great place, food, convo or peace and quiet. My schedule keeps me very busy but I'm always available to answer your questions or introduce you to great New York locals.
Live life fully!