We are offering a private home in the wonderful Hillsdale neighborhood of SW Portland, just minutes from OHSU and downtown.
The home is a new townhouse with three bedrooms, two of which are very private suites with large en suite baths.
The master suite, which includes a new king-size bed and en suite bath, is on the upper level where you will also find a spacious living room, a full kitchen, and a dining area. The living room contains a wide-screen television, a gas fireplace, a sitting area/reading nook and more.
The downstairs suite includes a new queen bed, a desk, a dresser, ample closets, and a large en suite bathroom.
The third bedroom includes a single bed, desk, and closet. This small bedroom shares, through a hall door, the bathroom with the downstairs suite. The suite also has a door into the bathroom.
• Comfortable, stylish, new, two-story townhouse with vaulted ceilings and lots of windows. The home is very well maintained.
• High quality, very comfortable, king bed in the master suite, a new, comfortable queen in the downstairs suite, and a twin in the third bedroom.
• Quality linens and household goods. Well-stocked kitchen.
• Great, very walkable neighborhood (Hillsdale), and a short block to the new Sasquatch Brew Pub. Also, a very easy two-block walk to Baker and Spice (one of the best bakeries in Portland), Food Front Coop Grocery (wonderful small grocery), Noah's Bagels, Starbuck's, several restaurants (including Salvador Molly's), and a post office. Charming Multnomah Village, with a large concentration of boutiques, eateries and coffee shops, is an easy 20 minute walk. John's Market in the Village has one of Portland's most extensive beer selections!
• Convenient, easy access to downtown and OHSU. Just minutes by bus or bike. The #44 bus is only a block away and is a quick run into downtown (10-15 minutes). For OHSU, the #64 bus will take you from SW Sunset and SW Capital Hwy (3+ blocks from house, stop ID#929) to SW Sam Jackson Pk. (stop ID#5028) in about 10 minutes. It runs as early as 6:06am and every 25 min. or so afterwards.
By bicycle: It really is an easy ride (2.9 miles) and very scenic. Terwilliger Blvd. is cut along the side of the west hills and is one of Portland’s loveliest drives. The ride, north to OHSU takes about 15 minutes, starts with a gentle incline, and is then mostly downhill. Of course, this means that the ride back to Hillsdale is mostly uphill. Happily, Trimet buses are equipped with bike racks so you could easily catch a bus back to Hillsdale.
• Large deck off the living area with expansive views of Hillsdale and the SW Hills.
• Large, private, sunny deck off the downstairs suite.
• Complete laundry room downstairs on entry level.
• The home features two and a half bathrooms.
• Wireless Internet.
• Parking for two cars in driveway, plus plenty of on-street parking.
• Two nearby gyms with great pools and exercise facilities.
• Your host will be happy to give you tips and recommendations for enjoying your stay in Portland.
Here is a link to our AirBnB Guidebook...a handy guide to places, restaurant, bars, shopping, etc....
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$16 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||30 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$650 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2490 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Cynthia was a fabulous host. We had a wonderful stay and she made it very easy. Quick and convenient check in and check out, and she left a great set of instructions and helpful hints for us. The townhouse is in a cute area of Portland, very central and easy to get to downtown.
There were four of us and we were very comfortable. We also enjoyed cooking in the kitchen.
Thanks for a great stay!
Cynthia's townhome is perfect for a family or 2 couples. The 2 master suites are on different levels, so each suite had its privacy. The home is totally stocked - linens, dishes, games, books, spices, etc. - and perfectly clean! I definitely will go there again!
My parents, my girlfriend, and I spent our Thanksgiving week here, and it was fabulous! The townhouse is awesome, the location is perfect (a short walk to lots of great stores, and a 10 minute drive to the heart of downtown Portland), and Cynthia was extremely easy to deal with. Overall, the experience was extremely positive. Very, very highly recommended.
We had a great stay at Cynthias home! Her townhouse is really beautiful, in a great neighbourhood, very clean, cosy and looks exactly like the pictures. There is everything you need! The bathroom and it's shower was great and the bed was incredibly comfortable! We will miss Hillsdale and the delicious Croissants from Baker & Spice bakery We're definitely coming back!!!!
We really enjoyed staying at Cynthia's home in Portland. It was centrally located - check in and out was super easy. The home was immaculate and beautifully decorated - so comfortable! The kitchen was perfectly appointed, and we enjoyed cooking some of our meals. A beautiful place to stay! It's top on my list to visit any time I'm in Portland!
We (myself, wife, 8-month-old daughter) stayed here for 4 nights. Lovely place, everything was 'just there' available as if it was your own home. Thanks Cynthia for making our vacation lovely.
One quirk to be aware of, and absolutely no fault of the host: Portland is weird when it comes to garbage. Someone must have some sort of fetish as to how to take care of it best. Because of this, what is a simple task at home (throwing things out) requires a doctoral dissertation to do in Portland. Between compost, two categories of recycling and trash... I was at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed. Be ready to have to think about throwing things out.
This townhouse was exactly what we needed! Spacious and well-appointed, and easy to access despite not being right in the centre of town.
The upstairs was very warm during the heatwave in Portland, but that's obviously both rare and out of anyone's control! Some aggressive fan and window use cooled it down enough to sleep.
This is the perfect Airbnb experience. All four of us were amazed by how spacious, clean, and beautifully decorated Cythia's place was. Her kitchen is large with everything you need to prepare a breakfast or dinner. The dining room has a lovely view of the neighbourhood and the beds make for a wonderful night's sleep. Baker & Spice, a great neighbourhood bakery, is only a two blocks away.
We stayed for a little over a week in Portland OR and the townhouse was perfect. It is clean, comfortable, big and bright with lots of windows, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The kitchen/living room was great. It was easy to prepare food and still stay connected to everyone. The neighborhood is quiet, nestled in the trees, but very close to public transportation into the city or a short drive to many, many places to see and things to do.
Cynthia did a wonderful job communicating with us and check-in and check-out were a breeze. She also has a table full of informative books/pamphlets if you're looking for places to eat, outdoor activities, farmer's markets, etc.
Our vacation was fun and relaxing and I give a lovely place to stay a great deal of credit for that. I would definitely love to stay at the townhouse again.
Cynthia's home is gorgeous and was perfect for our low key girls' stagette weekend!! The place was very clean, well maintained and the arrangements Cynthia made for logistics worked out perfectly! Thank you very much for making the experience in Portland a great one, we will definitely be coming back!