About This Listing
At the heart of the historical center in the golden triangle. You will enjoy easy access to all commodities (restaurants, bars, monuments ...). The apartment is in accordance with Western standards and has all needed.
Dear guests, welcome to Kiev! I'd like to invite you in my apartment, located in the center of the city!
Between 3 metro stations at the Kiev's historical center. Cosy and quite, completely renovated in 2011 according to western standards.
Main historical center, The Ukrainian "Champs-Elysees" (Krechiatik), cathedrale Sainte Sophie, Zoloti Vorota (Golden gate), the red university... for example are between 100 and 600 meters around the appartment.
- Studio: 1 big sofa / unfolding double couch (200x160), LED TV 42' (international channels), air conditioner
- Kitchen: oven, refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave, blender, italian & classic coffee machines, etc. fully equipped
- Bathroom: washing machine, big shower, toilettes
- Free unlimited high speed internet / Wi-Fi
- All windows look to the big quiet yard.
- Coded lock building entrance + private corridor, 4d floor without elevator (easy stairs)
- Yard entrance
- central cold water, heating, water heating
Completly renovated in 2011, 40 meters square + balcon in main center.
Early chack in / Late check out : It may be possible but extra paiement will be ask.
All the apartment is for you.
In the main historical center, 50 meters from metro station, 50 meters from Zoloti Vorota (Golden Gate) monument, very close from Sainte Sophie etc.
Restaurants, bars all around in the area
There is closed courtyard where you could park and metro is 50 meters away.
Taxi >> it cost around $30
Bus+metro >> in front of terminal, take Skybus till metro station (first stop, kharkivskaia metro station), then take metro (direct line) till Zoloti vorota metro station
From railways station:
Take metro at train station (Vokzal) till Teatralanai metro station, switch to zoloti vorota (same station on 2 different lines)
Non smoking apartment / Appartement non fumeur
• All reservations should be made only through Airbnb. I do not give my contact information off-site;
• If you would like to extend your stay, please contact me as soon as possible. In any case, i reserve the right to refuse to extand;
• Departure of Apartment must be agree with me, otherwise it must be liberated from 12:00 (later only with an additional charge and with my agreement);
• If you leave before the booked date, prepayment is not returned;
• I guarantee 100% accommodation in the reserved apartment, except for force majeure situation;
• If you violate the rules of residence, I may unilaterally refuse to rent an apartment, and even expulse you while the remaining amount of rent is not returned;
• noise or play loud music after 23:00 is strictly prohibited.
• Warning! I do not rent out apartments for birthdays, corporate parties. The apartments are leased only to stay. My apartment - is not a place for celebrations, parties, but a place to stay in a comfortable and cozy home-like atmosphere. Hope to see you in Kiev!
Great host! I never stay anywhere else than in one of Gregory's very centrally located places. Clean and right in the center. Easy host!
I've stayed in Gregory's place for a month now and have no complaints! Easy host, great location.
This is the second time I've stayed in Gergory's apartment, so obviously he's a good host! The apartment is as advertised and the host is very helpful with arranging transportation from the airport and anything else.
I stayed in Gregory's apartment for 4 days and can highly recommend it. It's a perfect place for a couple and i hope to come back sometime later this year!
My stay took place at the height of the protests (or at least what can be considered the height, as of now), but if it weren't for reading the news here and there, I would never have guessed there was a revolution going on in Kiev, in that there were no observable traces of violence or unrest in the areas I visited. The area where the apartment was located felt extremely safe as well, and I never saw any sign of protesters or the protests there either.
Gregory was very hospitable and gave me a comprehensive overview of cool, fun places to visit, and other things about Kiev, and once again, staying in Gregory's apartment is highly recommended!
Gregory's apartment is situated in a very good spot in Kiev. It is across the street from Golden Gate metro stop which makes traveling throughout the city easy and convenient. It is also very close to many old churches, parks and Independence Square. All are within a short walking distance from the apartment.
The apartment was big and spacious. One thing I liked the most about the apartment was the very big shower. I travel a lot and have always found in almost every place I have been very small showers where there is very little room. This is truly a nice big roomy shower!
The kitchen is fully equipped which is nice for cooking your own meals. My first night there I had problems with the TV and internet connections but with a call to Gregory's friend Marina everything was taken care of very fast..
About the only down side I can see with the apartment is that if you have a lot of baggage or you have some physical problems it could be a little difficult walking up to the 4th floor. This was no problem for me and I enjoy the exercise.
Overall it is a great place to stay! I enjoyed my time there and if or when I return to Kiev I will surely hope to be able to stay there again!
I stayed in both of Gregory's apartments. They are both very comfortable, clean and conveniently located. He helped arrange a driver to the airport, and was a very easy host to deal with. I would definitely stay in one of his apartments again!
Друзья, я всем настоятельно рекомендую останавливаться в этой квартире!!!! Замечательно все: месторасположение, архитектура дома, сама студия - прекрасна(читая комната, есть всееее необходимое, wi-fi!)! балконы, вид из окна, соседи снизу, которые днем занимаются вокалом(это правда прекрасно и атмосферно!), лестница.... в следующий раз я остановлюсь тут
This host has 154 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Gregory
Good restaurant but prices not cheap. Владимирская ул., 47 Volodymyrska St, 47,Volodymyrs'ka St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Chinese restaurant Bohdana Khmelnytskoho St, 26 ул. Богдана Хмельницкого, 26Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Etno bar Cosy and modern atmosphere Прорезная ул., 21 / Prorizna St, 21Prorizna St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Molodoi theater The repertoire is composed of Ukrainian, Russian and Western classics Прорезная ул., 17 Prorizna St, 17Prorizna St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Restaurant Drova Classic cafeteria, you could eat ukrainian for reasonable price. Владимирская ул., 44 Volodymyrska St, 44,Volodymyrs'ka St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Sushi bar Murakami Владимирская ул., 42 / Volodymyrska St, 42Volodymyrs'ka St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Прорезная ул., 22 Prorizna St, 22, KyivProrizna St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Restaurant Pantagruel Золотоворотский пр., 3 corner Lysenko Street 1 Quite good and quite expensive restaurant, mostly italian food.Zolotovorits'kyi passage Kiev Kiev City 02000
Sunduk Pub Cosy and several floors pub with a terrase on last floor. Прорезная ул., 22 Prorizna St, 22Prorizna St Kiev Kiev City 02000
ул. Паторжинского, 6 Patorzhynskoho St, 6,Patorzhyns'koho St Kiev Kiev City 02000
Golden gate pub Zolotovoritska St, 13 Золотоворотская ул., 13Zolotovorits'ka St Kiev Kiev City 02000