About this listing
At the heart of the historical center in the golden triangle. You will enjoy easy access to all commodities (restaurants, bars, monuments ...). The apartment is in accordance with Western standards and has all needed.
Dear guests, welcome to Kiev! I'd like to invite you in my apartment, located in the center of the city!
Between 3 metro stations at the Kiev's historical center. Cosy and quite, completely renovated in 2011 according to western standards.
Main historical center, The Ukrainian "Champs-Elysees" (Krechiatik), cathedrale Sainte Sophie, Zoloti Vorota (Golden gate), the red university... for example are between 100 and 600 meters around the appartment.
- Studio: 1 big sofa / unfolding double couch (200x160), LED TV 42' (international channels), air conditioner
- Kitchen: oven, refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave, blender, italian & classic coffee machines, etc. fully equipped
- Bathroom: washing machine, big shower, toilettes
- Free unlimited high speed internet / Wi-Fi
- All windows look to the big quiet yard.
- Coded lock building entrance + private corridor, 4d floor without elevator (easy stairs)
- Yard entrance
- central cold water, heating, water heating
Completly renovated in 2011, 40 meters square + balcon in main center.
Early chack in / Late check out : It may be possible but extra paiement will be ask.
All the apartment is for you.
In the main historical center, 50 meters from metro station, 50 meters from Zoloti Vorota (Golden Gate) monument, very close from Sainte Sophie etc.
Restaurants, bars all around in the area
There is closed courtyard where you could park and metro is 50 meters away.
Taxi >> it cost around $30
Bus+metro >> in front of terminal, take Skybus till metro station (first stop, kharkivskaia metro station), then take metro (direct line) till Zoloti vorota metro station
From railways station:
Take metro at train station (Vokzal) till Teatralanai metro station, switch to zoloti vorota (same station on 2 different lines)
Non smoking apartment / Appartement non fumeur
• All reservations should be made only through Airbnb. I do not give my contact information off-site;
• If you would like to extend your stay, please contact me as soon as possible. In any case, i reserve the right to refuse to extand;
• Departure of Apartment must be agree with me, otherwise it must be liberated from 12:00 (later only with an additional charge and with my agreement);
• If you leave before the booked date, prepayment is not returned;
• I guarantee 100% accommodation in the reserved apartment, except for force majeure situation;
• If you violate the rules of residence, I may unilaterally refuse to rent an apartment, and even expulse you while the remaining amount of rent is not returned;
• noise or play loud music after 23:00 is strictly prohibited.
• Warning! I do not rent out apartments for birthdays, corporate parties. The apartments are leased only to stay. My apartment - is not a place for celebrations, parties, but a place to stay in a comfortable and cozy home-like atmosphere. Hope to see you in Kiev!
The apartment is great. It's modern, looks good, comes with all the facilities and the location is amazing - very central and right by the metro.
And the host, Gregory, is really amazing. Very nice, friendly and very helpful. He made sure my stay was pleasant and was immediately available for any trouble that might come up, even though none did.
Overall, highly recommended to anyone staying in Kiev that would like to stay in a comfortable, modern place in the center.
Greg was super helping in giving me directions and arranging me to meet his friend to get the key. I was able to find the apartment with no problems and it located in a very central area. The apartment is nice and clean with everything I needed. I was able to walk to the major sites and there are many restaurants, bars and markets nearby. I would definitely consider staying at Greg's apartment again.
Very friendly host, perfect flat location, nice design, safe place... Mostly recommend for all.
He was very nice when I arrived, quick at communicating, no problem at all for non-Russian/non-Ukrainian speakers. The place was generally great--very quiet in the courtyard, phenomenal location steps from metro and just up the hill from the main boulevard of the city. Fold-out couch was totally comfortable as a bed. All appliance worked well, including AC & clothes washer. Great little balcony, too. The big stand-up shower felt very luxurious. Great wifi. Also a great value.
Great host! I never stay anywhere else than in one of Gregory's very centrally located places. Clean and right in the center. Easy host!
I've stayed in Gregory's place for a month now and have no complaints! Easy host, great location.
This is the second time I've stayed in Gergory's apartment, so obviously he's a good host! The apartment is as advertised and the host is very helpful with arranging transportation from the airport and anything else.
This host has 159 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews