About This Listing
This cozy apartment is our first sweet home after we got married. We enjoyed staying in this flat so much and we hope that you would enjoy it during your stay in Hong Kong too!
It is a bright and nice flat with 3 rooms (2 bedrooms with double beds, and 1 room for walk-in closet), 1 double-bed size sofa bed in living room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. It can accommodate upto 6 persons.
Our apartment is located at the junction of Wanchai business district and Causeway Bay where premier shopping, dining, and entertainment complexes cluster. Not only adjacent to the Causeway Bay Mass Transit Railway ("MTR") station, our apartment is also accessible to all Hong Kong's modes of public transport including bus, tram, and MTR.
It is just a 30-seconds walk to Time Square at which you'll have access to anything you need. It is also footsteps away from major landmarks and attractions:
- 15 sec walk to one of the most famous fresh market.
- 30 sec walk to Times Square / Causeway Bay MTR Station
- 1 min walk to the bus stop to the Hong Kong Airport (Bus E11/A11)
- 5 min walk to Sogo / Victoria Park
- 5 min tram / bus / MTR to Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- 10 min tram / bus / MTR to Central, Lan Kwai Fong, Soho, Hong Kong Station for Airport Express etc.
- 15 min bus to Hong Kong Coliseum / Ocean Park.
Other Things to Note
- A Whole Room for walk-in closet & book-case
- High-Speed Broadband Internet WIFI
- 42”HD LED TV
- Washing Machine, with foldable clothes hanger provided
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Tall Fridge
- Gas Water Heater providing instant hot water
- Fixed line telephone for making local phone calls
- Iron Board and Cordless Iron
- Hair Dryer
- Basic Cooking Utensils for simple cooking
- Shampoo, Conditioner & Shower Gel
House Keeping and Cleaning Service:
Prior to your check-in, the flat will be cleaned with bed sheets changed. In case you would like to have additional cleaning service / bed sheet replacement during your stay, US$50 will be charged per visit.
For a group of 4, no extra charge will be charged and two sets of bedding will be provided. If you require extra bedding (e.g. for using the sofa bed), a extra charge of USD50 will be charged and prior notification is preferred. For a group of more than 4, extra charge will have been charged at US$25/night per head and extra bedding will be provided without extra charge.
It has 24-hour security guard. It has lift from ground floor to the flat, so that you do not need to carry your luggage up the stairs.
- Please keep this apartment clean and tidy.
- Please help to save our environment, turning off any electric appliances when not in use.
- No illegal / immoral use in the apartment.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No parties and loud noises.
- No loss of the fixed line telephone.
If any of the above is breached, security deposit in full may be claimed.
It is essential to have yourself covered by travel insurance before your trip. Airbnb's insurance policy does not cover Asian countries yet.
Location was perfect for a father/son weekend to watch the rugby. Walking distance to HK stadium and many restaurants and shopping areas close by. 2 very small bedrooms, but perfect for the two of us. Property could stand a little refurb, but overall was fine for what we needed. Little miscommunication on the code for the door, but was rectified immediately with a phone call. Would recommend the apartment for 3 adults maximum who are using it mostly as a place to sleep.
The place is convenient with a large living room. Joey is very helpful and answer to questions almost immediately - even late at night. Overall it's a pleasant stay at Joey's place.
Thanks Joey for being so efficient and responsive to my queries! It was quite easy to look for the place apt. amidst the busy marketplace, as long as you follow Joey's instructions. Lots of fresh seafood and fruits outside the building coz it is right smack in the Bowrington market area. I like the location, despite the market "aroma" and "chaos", coz it is literally across Time Square area, and you only need a minute's walk to get there. Super nice shopping area, restos all over, location just cant be beat.
Great Location, just next to Time Square and local market and fish restaurants. Apartment very clean and well maintained. Bedrooms small, but as there is a large walk in closet with plenty of space for hanging clothes and changing it was not an issue for us. Host very responsive to a minor issue which was sorted out right away.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Joey & Ken
Hi, we are Joey & Ken (wife & husband). We love music, hiking and travelling. We have met so many nice hosts in our trips which become parts of our good memories, and hope we could be your host when you come to Hong Kong.