About this listing
Conveniently located condo combines the best of all worlds: Short ride into downtown SLO, nearby grocery, quiet serene setting at the gateway to SLO wine country. Enjoy this luxuriously appointed retreat!
Our fully appointed kitchen features a gas-burning stove for those that like to cook. Oven, microwave, toaster, toaster oven, blender, coffee press, and filtered water built into fridge. All surfaces are tile, making clean-up a breeze.
Our condo sits in a perfect location that balances between the gateway to SLO wine country, nearby parks and shopping, and a few minutes drive to downtown SLO.
The luxuriously appointed condo stands 2 stories tall, with spacious living, dining, and kitchen with 1/2 bath downstairs. Upstairs features a mezzanine with full laundry. The massive master bedroom features a pillow top King mattress (sleeps 2 adults) and sleigh bed, double closets, a fold out futon (sleeps 2 kids), giant shower with his/her sinks and private toilet. A generously sized guest bedroom with a queen beautyrest mattress and sleigh bed (sleeps 2 adults), dresser, and private bathroom with 4-stage shower head.
The house has 30MB/s broadband WiFi. We feature a 40" HDTV, with Blu-Ray and DVD player that also stream Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Amazon Prime, and more. We also supply cable to hook up a laptop to the TV. We do not have cable TV, so please plan to either stream, or bring DVD's.
This will be your home while you're here, so you have full access to the entire condo.
Interaction with Guests
When possible, we will greet guests, but for the most part you will likely not see us. We are fully available by phone/text/email during your stay.
This neighborhood is a family oriented area on the outer perimeter of SLO, with wonderful parks, friendly neighborhoods, easy access to hiking trails, and a neighborhood shopping center with anything you can need. We're close to the airport, and all major highways, while remaining only minutes from downtown SLO. Avila Beach is less than 10 minutes away. Nestled against the hills, a feel of the countryside with cows and llamas grazing on nearby hills, this place offers a truly relaxing get-away. A breath of fresh air.
If you need public transportation there is a bus stop just around the corner.
Other Things to Note
We just re-carpeted and redecorated, installed new refrigerator, over the stove microwave and washer so the house is in excellent shape and very well-appointed. Additional features include a well-stocked condiment, herb and spice cupboard.
1) NO PARTIES. This is a community, and this is not a "party house".
2) We do allow dogs, but it's very important that the dog be house trained, and not a "chewer". You will be held responsible for any damages your pet does during your stay.
3) There is guest parking across from our unit, but this requires a guest pass... which we will not have access to. Please do not park there. Please park on local streets.
4) Please just treat the home as you would your own. Be respectful, tidy up after yourself, and lock the house while you're away.
5) Please put the trash cans out on Monday nights, or early Tuesday AM.
6) If you interact with anyone else in the complex, please do not mention that you're renting through AirBnB. You should state that you're friends with the family.