You'll have a private bedroom and en-suite bathroom with luxurious Queen-size memory foam (Casper) mattress and large closet. Your room is part of a luxury 2 bed + 2.5 bath condo, just a short ride into downtown SLO, nearby parks, grocery stores, restaurants, and we're perched at the gateway to SLO wine country. The condo is also less than 2 miles from the airport, walking distance to MindBody and other SLO companies, a perfect corporate rental option.
PLEASE NOTE: We have a dog :-)
1) NO PARTIES. This is a community, and this is not a "party house".
2) We do allow dogs, but it's very important that the dog be house trained, not a "chewer", and must get along with other dogs, because wee have a dog here. You will be held responsible for any damages your pet does during your stay.
3) There is guest parking across from our unit, but this requires a guest pass... which we will not have access to. Please do not park there. Please park on local streets.... the walk is less than 50 yards.
4) Please just treat the home as you would your own. Be respectful, tidy up after yourself, and lock the house while you're away.
5) If you interact with anyone else in the complex, please do not mention that you're renting through AirBnB. You should state that you're friends with the family.
I'm a therapist by education and trade, living in the SF Bay Area. Proud mother of 2 wonderful kids, artist, wine enthusiast, and dog lover.