**January 16 - 24 only: whole 2 bedroom condo to yourself instead of the usual shared room!!!***
Your own 2-bedroom condo in the funky, quiet, convenient and green neighborhood of Jamaica Plain
A few highlights from our perspective (see our guidebook for exact locations):
A fun neighborhood in JP center (under 10 minutes walk):
- Fine Dining: Ten tables (Monday night $15 burger + beer for the cheapest fine dining experience you'll ever have!)
- Brunch: Centre Street Cafe, with a line out the door every Sat and Sun
- Ice Cream: JP Licks' flagship location, a Boston staple
- Cozy Irish bars: James' Gate, 1 block away
- Brewery Tours: Sam Adams, 1 mile away and offering free (!) tours
- Bakery: Canto 6 or Fiore's
- Supermarket: Harvest, 2 blocks away
- Soul food: Fill Belly's (for Chicken and Waffles)
- Private parking space behind the house
- Orange Line (2 blocks) takes you straight downtown, with easy transfers to every major line in Boston and Cambridge.
- 39 bus (across the street) takes you to the Longwood Medical (alright, maybe more useful for me), Museum of Fine Arts and Symphony area, with connections to the Fenway area.
- Jamaica Pond (10 minutes) run, boat, or fish at our favorite park
- The Arnold Arboretum (5 minutes) huge park with beautiful trees from around the world
Our house really is a cut above many you will find on here: a cozy, well maintained condo owned by a laid-back, professional married couple - we put a lot of love into our house and are eager to share it
- On-demand TV with Netflix and Hulu Plus
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Huge kitchen and fridge with everything you need to prepare a great meal
- Washer / dryer
- We promise!
JP is our favorite neighborhood in Boston, come find out why!
Less than 5 minute walk to the Orange Line subway, which takes you directly to downtown in 20 minutes.
Boston Lonely Planet
Breakfast ("Prepare Your Own") - We provide coffee, tea, OJ, toast, eggs, oatmeal
Parking (with advance notification we can clear the spot behind the house, otherwise free street parking that is very easy)
Washer / dryer
You are welcome to use the fridge, and there will be breakfast for you, but check with us before eating any of our food (it may be just fine)
No late-night laundry (the laundry machine and dryer are very noisy)
Clean your dishes / put in dishwasher
Please check with us before bringing extra guests over
Deadlock the main (outside) front door
Patrick's apartment was very comfortable. Great location, very convenient, clean and exactly as described. We really enjoyed staying here.
Home away from home, clean, cozy, comfortable and beautiful. Hosts are very nice, responsive and accommodating even though we didn't get to meet. Convenient to subway.
Patrick was a wonderful host and the place was just what we were looking for. This was our first airbnb experience and it was without any problems. I would recommend Patrick and his place to others!
Our stay with Patrick, Sarah and their awesome dog Penny was fantastic. We didn't see them a whole lot but they were excellent hosts, super friendly and able to answer any questions we had about Boston!
The location in Jamaica Plain is convenient and there are plenty if things to do nearby including a few stores less than a minute away, a pub, the T and more. On top of that, we were recommended to check out Canto6, a local bakery which makes some of the best sandwiches ever and great coffee too.
Anyone looking for a top place to stay in Boston should definitely get in touch with Patrick. Couldn't recommend their place more.
Staying with Patrick and Sarah was a highlight of our trip. Breakfast, comfort bed, best dog ever and the nicest people ever. It's a dream come true. The neigherhood was also fantastic, with stores and bars and easy to find a street parking if you need one during the night.
I wish everyone could have such a good time as we did.
Good luck with everything Sarah and Patrick.
Patrick is a perfect host. The experience, environment and location is exactly what all Airbnb listings should be aiming for. A gentleman to deal with in a great location. I would not hesitate to recommend.
My wife Sarah and I come as a package deal - a couple of compulsive travelers living in Boston, MA. We're friendly folks from the West Coast - she from California, me from Alaska (and then California) and love meeting new people. I'm a doctor doing a Pediatrics and Internal Medicine residency in Boston, and she has a far more interesting job. We share our home with a friendly chihuahua mix named Penny (see our profile pics). We never stay at home for long - our most recent trips were to Chiapas, London, Paris and Patagonia. We look forward to meeting you!