About this listing
Tranquil 90 sq meter apartement with 30 sq meter private loggia
Situated in the heart of the town center on the second floor of a secluded historical residence of great standing.
This enchanting XVII century private ‘Hotel’ mansion, called Hotel d’Alfonce, is celebrated for its exceptional architectural beauty conceived in a tranquil position between courtyard and garden. Hotel Alfonse is classed as a National Historical Monument and is considered one of most elegant private residences in Pezenas. It was here that Moliere played 'Le Medecin Volant".
With a capacity for four guests, the apartment consists of :
- A large sitting room with fireplace and alcove containing a double bed (140cm).
- A large dining room with fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, induction plate, hood, blender, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle etc…)
- A large bedroom with king size bed or alternatively, two singles
- A modern bathroom with bath and toilet
- All overlooking a stunning, sunny loggia giving onto the property's peaceful private gardens
In times past Pézenas was the capital of Languedoc States and still boasts a rich heritage as a city of the arts. It is the perfect location as a base to explore our most beautiful region, including the exotic inland Salagou Lake, Saint Guilhem le Desert, the Millau Viaduct, the Larzac, Lodeve and the most beautiful Tibetan Temple outside of Tibet, the Larzac with its history of the Templars , the sandy beaches of Sete and Cap d'Agde on the Mediterranean.
Pézenas is served by two motorways : A75 and A9.
Montpellier is 40 min away.
Carcasonne, one hour.
The Spanish frontier, one and one-half hours
Other Things to Note
For security reasons due to the loggia, the apartment is not suitable for a family with children under eight years of age.
A car park is included in a private closed parking 8 minutes by foot from the mansion
This is a non-smoking residence
We're sorry but pets are not allowed
The loggia is filled plants and flowers and this requires our gardener's presence for watering. The time table will be defined by mutual agreement between our visitors and us.