We have a newly renovated classical Danish apartment within 2 minute's walk from the metro in cozy Frederiksberg.
- Modern, elegant and clean furnishings
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom (with separate shower area)
- Classic Copenhagen apartment for an authentic stay (although with modern bathroom, kitchen :)
- Situated on top floor, large living room with windows on two sides
- 2 room apartment (69 square meters)
- High speed wifi
- Washer and tumbler in the apartment for convenience during extended stays
- Dish washer
- 46" TV, Apple TV, Xbox 360 :)
- Right around the corner from the Frederiksberg Garden, a charming green spot in the middle of the city where you can go for a run
- Danish "hygge" (cozy) area with lot's of families
- Lot's of cafes, restaurants and shops around nearby Frederiksberg Center (shopping mall with more than 60 stores within 5 minutes' walk)
- Safe and quiet, never any noise from our neighbours
- 2 minute walk to the metro
- 3 metro stops to central Nørreport station
- 22 minutes metro ride directly to the airport
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties
Other than that, please feel at home :)
We already know the area of Frederiksberg and that was why we picked this apartment. The hosts Filip and Danna really made us feel welcome. Danna met us in the airport and gave us the keys.
It is the perfect little apartment for a couple that want to stay in Frederiksberg (Copenhagen) with very easy access to everything. Only few minutes to the Metro and supermarket.
We would definitely recommend the hosts and their apartment. We would love to come back next time we are in Copenhagen.
Richard & Darlene
Fantastic apartment 2 min walk from the metro. Very very clean, modern and spacious and it looks exactly like in the pictures. My boyfriend and I spent 6 days there and loved it.
Filip's girlfriend welcomed us to the apartment even though we didn't land in CPH until 23:40 on a Monday night :)
We had fresh towels, coffee, tea and a bouquet of flowers waiting for us :)
The apartment is fully equipped and very comfortable, especially the bed and the couch. If you need anything Filip is very quick to reply.
I would highly recommend this apartment.
Danaa and Filip were a great host , they gave us all the information needed and answered quickly to all our questions. They were very helpful and trustful. We met Daana in the airport and she helped us to come to the house . The place was perfect , the same as in the pictures, very clean , Very cosy and we really felt like home .the house has all the equipments needed : washing machines ....etc. The location was very good , the metro is just next to the house and we get easily to city center 10 min. We also walked from the house to city center . We were with a baby and it was easy with the stroller to reach the center .
We really recommend Filip and Daana's place , we were very satisfied and if we come back to Copenhagen we will definitely contact them.
Thank you very much for making our first trip to Copenhagen a great memorie.