Located in the desirable area of Sant Pere, Santa Caterina y La Ribera - a top tourist & cultural destination - known as 'El Borne'. It's next to the Square of Sant Pere & Arc De Triomf. Trees surround the apartment & it has 4 small balconies.
• Beautifully designed apartment on the (real) 2nd floor with stairs. It's Incredibly bright due to its large and numerous windows. There is one bedroom with a double bed (pocket sprung) and there is a great Z bed (folding bed) which is suitable for 1 extra person. In instances where the 2nd bed is required it needs to be made up in the living room. The apartment has very high ceilings.
• All linen is of excellent quality (400 thread count) and all towels Egyptian cotton.
• There's a large living room with a high specification kitchen.
There's a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, air conditioning, microwave, induction hob, fan-assisted oven, coffee maker, toaster, fridge/freezer and a hair dryer - all included in this excellent rental.
• Wi-Fi is Fibre Optic, so a very fast connection!
• iPod/Phone docking alarm clock/radio and iPod/Phone dock music speaker
• Spanish (and some UK) TV stations are available. DVD player.
• 'Philips Living Colours' remote controlled, ambient/coloured lighting throughout
• 4 balconies surround the apartment from where you can watch the world go by...
• Only one apartment per floor in this building.
• Beach towels provided
Check in by the host
Available for questions at any time
You are in the vicinity of the most liveliest parts of the city. This is THE artistic district and is oozing with Catalan culture: Bars, Restaurants, Museums, Central Park, Cathedral, Churches, and Beaches! This is an IDEAL HOLIDAY APARTMENT!
This is a QUIET area of Born and the apartment is surrounded by evergreen trees.
Closest Metro Stations: Uquinaona/Arc De Triomf/Jaume 1
You are next to the 'Arc De Triomf' and it's main Railway & Metro station - connecting you easily to the north of Barcelona to the El Maresme and Costa Brava coastlines of the Mediterranean, and south of Barcelona - Costa Daurada - to beaches of Castelldefels, Garraf and Sitges (Change of train at 'Sants' necessary going south). Days out of Barcelona are so easy from this apartment!
Buses to beaches in Barcelona leave from Arc De Triomf (200m).
Walking to Barcelona's beaches is easy! (20mins)
• A Guestbook is available listing and showing you the best places to eat in the neighbourhood - let me direct you to where the locals go!
• Official Barcelona Map is provided for each guest (avoiding the 1 hr wait at the tourist office)!
Published Guidebooks available for Barcelona, The Costa Brava & Sitges.
For any further information or details then please don't hesitate to get in touch - you'll receive a prompt reply. I'm available to answer any type of question you may have - making your stay as easy as possible.
Pick this as your 'home from home' whilst visiting Barcelona.
• Smoking allowed ONLY on the balconies
• No Noise after 11pm
• We expect you to wash your own dishes etc and dispose of your own rubbish (how to do this is displayed inside the apartment). Please respect our wonderful cleaner's time and abide by this rule.
• Please turn off the Air Conditioning or Heating when you are not in the apartment.
• No towels or clothes may be hung to dry on the balconies of this apartment. Dryer and clothes-horse are provided for drying within the apartment.
Michael what can we say a great welcome and the apartment was everything it was said to be. All in our travels it would be the most well thought out apartmemt. Everything you needed was there. We booked because we could sit on the balcony and enjoy being a local which is what we did. Would tell any one to book Michael's apartment without any hesitation. Thank so much.
Michael was THE best host. He could not have been more communicative and helpful if he tried! He met us on arrival even though it was late at night.He had lots of tips on where to go and what to do and the best way to do it. During our stay he helped us book a Resteraunt we wanted to go to.
The flat was equipped with everything you could need including essential food items,which was great for us who arrived late and tired .
The central location of the flat is great,and one has lots of shops,grocery stores and places to eat literally outside the door.
The noise from building works are it's only current downside.
Michael was an excellent host! My wife and I felt so welcome, he exceeded all expectations, can't imagine any other airbnb being any better. His level of detail on information for us, was amazing, as far as where to visit, where to eat, what to expect at different times of the day, and so on. He even left us with plenty of supplies and food to get started. The apartment was so comfortable, we loved every minute, and the location in old town was perfect! We'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
Lovely host and fabulous apartment in the old town. The location was great, everything was within walking distance. Fabulous restaurants and bars close by too. We enjoyed a perfect city break.
Vielen Dank Mike für eine wunderbare Zeit in deinem Apartment in Barcelona :-)! Wir würden jeder Zeit wieder kommen und empfehlen dich gerne weiter.
Mike ist ein sehr sympathischer und hilfsbereiter Gastgeber mit einer unglaublich kurzen Reaktionszeit. Schon die Kommunikation vor der Anreise war sehr angenehm, genau wie das Zusammentreffen in der Wohnung. Die Wohnung selbst ist sehr schön, vom Platz her genau ausreichend für zwei Personen und mit deutlich mehr ausgestattet als man in einer Ferienwohnung üblicherweise vorfindet. Die Highlights: Das sehr bequeme Bett, die für einen Foodie unerlässlichen und wirklich lohnenswerten Gastro-Tipps, die Spülmaschine und die "Erstversorgung" des Gastgebers - Mike hatte uns ein paar Lebensmittel eingekauft, damit wir erst einmal mit dem Nötigsten versorgt waren.
Die Lage der Wohnung ist ideal, mitten im Herzen der Altstadt. Die meisten Sehenswürdigkeiten lassen sich von dort aus bequem zu Fuß erreichen und auch an Restaurants, Kneipen und hübschen kleinen Läden mangelt es in der Umgebung nicht. Trotzdem ist die Gegend an sich sehr ruhig. Einzige Ausnahme und wirklich der einzige Kritikpunkt: Direkt vor der Wohnung wird gerade die Straße saniert und an unserem ersten Morgen wurden wir recht zeitig vom Presslufthammer der Bauarbeiter geweckt. An den übrigen Tagen standen glücklicherweise keine derartigen Arbeiten mehr an, daher blieben wir verschont. Da Mike für diese Lärmbelästigung allerdings nichts kann und uns umsichtigerweise mit Ohrstöpseln versorgt hat, gibt es von uns trotzdem die volle Punktzahl. Gesamturteil: Unbedingt empfehlenswert!
Die Wohnung ist genau wie auf den Fotos beschrieben und Michael ein sehr aufmerksamer Vermieter. Wir hatten, auch dank seines tollen Apartements, einen wundervollen Aufenthalt in Barcelona. Gracias, Mike
My family and I just had a wonderful stay in Michael's apartment. The apartment was clean, bright, and just as it looks in the photos. There were 3 of us and it was the perfect size for us.
Michael was a fantastic host, meeting us at the apartment to get us settled. He also provides maps of the city, restaurant suggestions, etc.
The apartment is in a prime location in Barcelona, walking distance to all the major sites, shopping, and great restaurants. There is a little bit of street noise at night, but that is just a factor of staying in a central location in a large city. All in all, we wouldn't hesitate to book this apartment again.
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a 45 year old, English guy from London. I've previously (and all my life) worked in restaurants, bars and private members clubs (London).
I know where most places of interest in the city lie, so can provide you with travel and tourist information, guaranteeing your visit will be easy and organised.