About This Listing
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY!
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY!
This home offers a master bedroom with a King size bed, with a private bathroom, with shower and tub. The second bedroom has a double bed with a private bathroom also. The roof top terrace features dramatic views with a Jacuzzi to sun bath. Fully equipped kitchen, granite breakfast bar and charming living area.
It also has covered parking, elevator accessibility, and security gated entry. This great apartment offers its visitors a full size washer and dryer, beach towels, satellite television, terrace lounge chairs, and air conditioning throughout, outside furniture.
For more adventure, you may want to explore the Mayan archeological ruins of Tulum, Chichen Itza and Coba or the nearby ecological water parks of Xel-Ha and Xcaret. Diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, and jungle tours are also available. Or see a different view of the beach from a Jet Ski or Sea Kayak. Also nearby are the Xaman Ha Aviary and a championship golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge.
Check-in is after 3:00PM. Check-out is 10:00AM. A charge of half one night’s stay will be applied for departures after 10:00AM.
• PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $40 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hours access necessary. Lost cellphone 50 usd and lost of remote control 150 usd.
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
• TRANSPORTATION- Please notify PLAYA PARADISE in advance if you need airport transportation, or method of arrival.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - No additional guests in the unit. No exceptions.- Any visitor must be approved in advance by PLAYA PARADISE.
• BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service (twice per week). Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
to additional cleaning charges.
1. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is
required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
• LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
• Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
• All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
• No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
• All properties are non smoking inside
• All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their staff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing items
From Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 04, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
We had a fantastic time in Playa del Carmen, and the unit was great! I really can't say enough about the location. It's just a block and a half from WalMart for any groceries / supplies you may need. It's also just a few blocks from both the main strips and the beach! Thankfully, it's also far enough away to be relatively quiet at night. It's a really great setup for 4!
We also really enjoyed the rooftop terrace. It was great for sun bathing, as well as just hanging out at night. However, do note that the jacuzzi is cold water only. Considering the day time temperatures were pretty high when we were there, none of us minded and found it pretty refreshing.
It was very easy to work with Mercedes and Playa Paradise rentals. They helped us check in and check out, and maid service came every few days and did a great job. They also recovered an expensive set of headphones that one of us left behind, and arranged to ship it back for us. :-)
Lovely apartment, two big bedrooms with well equipped kitchen and lounge with big TV. Excellent wifi. Loved the room terrace. Only two blocks away from 5th Avenue so really well located. Only downside was it was slightly noisy at night due to being close to the action, but not enough to prevent us sleeping
great location as Always happens with a perfect host like Mercedes. everything was good, the condo was very nice and right in the centre, close to the 5th av. and all the best places for night life and restaurants and shops. thanks again, see you soon
In the heart of PDC, two block away from 5th ave and 3 blocks from the beach. The host was very professional. Responded promptly. Neighborhood is safe, caters to tourist, but also can easily walk to local Walmart and less touristy areas that still felt very safe. Free bottles water service provided in room. Plenty of space for 2 couples. Walking distance to both bus terminals and collectivos.
We stayed over new years week so it was noisy for a few nights.
One of the bedrooms faces a hostel (The Yak Hostel) courtyard so it got noisy, used ambient noise app. The bedroom that faced the street got a dance club beat echo for 2 nights but only in early morning hours, it may have been someone in the building because there are no huge clubs in the immediate vicinity.
The reservation was canceled 100 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 629 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mercedes
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!