Each villa has a 70 sqm area and has the essential amenities for a quality stay.
Inspired by the Balinese architecture, all units were built and designed with local materials preserving the environment and optimized to suit the weather conditions.
UNITED COLORS OF BALI is located in Canggu (Bali, Indonesia) and enjoys an exceptional location in the middle of the rice terraces facing the famous sunset of Bali. It is close to the local population and all the necessary amenities for a pleasant stay. Close to 3 min. the main axis serving Seminyak, Kuta, Ubud and Tanah Lot 40 min.
10 min from the airport. the range of Echo Beach or Pantai Brawa Batubolong
15 min. tourist areas of Seminyak and Oberoi where you find the best shops and restaurants.
5 min. local shops 5 min. the first 3 minutes of a supermarket supermarket 24/24
3 min. an ATM
Located on 2200 sqm, UNITED COLORS OF BALI consists of 9 villas, hotel based on the theme colors, a 13x4 m swimming pool around which you can enjoy the sun loungers and parasols surrounded by the scents and colors a beautiful tropical garden.
The villa has an area of 70 m² and enjoys all the amenities for a quality stay. Inspired by Balinese architecture, it was designed and built with local materials preserving the environment and optimized to suit the weather conditions while maintaining your comfort.
Kitchen cooking plates
Refrigerator with freezer
2 seater sofa
Dining Table 160 x 90
2 benches - 2 stools
2 bedrooms with air conditioning a bed double 160 x 200
2 single beds 90 x 200 with possibility of conversion into double
Screen Personal Vault
1 extra mattress upon request
Baby cot on request
Shower with hot water
Patio & Private garden villas
Possibility of communicating villas
- Transfer aéroport/villa- Hotel
- Sheets and pillow cases
- Towels - Daily cleaning
- water fountain in he villa
- Free wifi
- Book full of useful numbers, and special offers better addresses of the owner (restaurants, beaches ...)
In option :
- Breakfast served in the villa
- Massage at home
- Shuttle beach / town daily
- Home Cooking
- Mini bar
- Laundry service
- Baby sitting
- Rental stroller
- Service Fax / Photocopying
- Pickup and drop Taxi
- Rental Car / Scooter / ATV
- Mobile phone with local number
- Currency exchange
• Safety: Present at the reception 24h/24.
• Independence: Each villa has a fence (bamboo and plants) separating the neighborhood.
• Comfort: The villas are equipped with all you need for a short or long holidays.
• Cleanliness: Daily cleaning of all the villas, gardens and common areas are the subject of constant attention.
• Peace: A site where it is good to leave the body and mind feel the happiness! The perfect place to be zen, welfare, the sweetness and rest.
• Services: Many services are available to our customers providing them with luxury of a 4 *.
• Parks: A tropical garden around the pool and inside of the enclosure of the villas you into the colors and smells of Bali. This feeling is reinforced by the rice fields nearby.
• Recreation: - Swimming pool - Mountain bike rental - Library - Board games (chess, backgammon, Chinese checkers, cards ...)
• Access and an easy starting point for activities and visits: UNITED COLORS OF BALI is located at 2 minutes direct access by motor vehicle from the main road Canggu - Tanah Lot and the road from Ubud and north of the island.
• A point of information: Each villa will have available a book full of useful numbers, and special offers better addresses of the owner (restaurants, beaches ...).
• Pleasant environment: UNITED COLORS OF BALI is located in an environment of rice fields, unbuildable, two steps of typical Balinese village and 5 minutes from all the necessary amenities (restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, tobacco ...)
• Good Quality / Price: This is at your discretion but remains our priority.
Awaiting to welcome you for a pleasant stay in UNITED COLORS OF BALI
Rates include :
Rent a villa for 4 people (extra bed 15 € / night)
water in the villa
Service and taxes
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Bonjour, nous sommes Philippe & Sophie et nous sommes simplement tombés amoureux fous de Bali et des Balinais.
Laissez-nous vous faire découvrir nos bons plans, loin du tourisme de masse et sûr que vous tomberez vous aussi sous le charme de Bali !